george bush!!!

kayleigh

Yes, I did pick up on the sarcasm!

A few months ago a friend of mine from Australia, who isn't familiar with US laws regarding the presidency, said to me, "America is so messed up. I feel bad for you guys because there's probably enough idiots left to elect him into office again in 2008." Haha, I had to explain everything to him.

Good thing he can only serve for 8 years.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
May Allah give him hidayah,hikmah and guide him to siratal mustakeem.
I think we need to make duas for him and all the other oppressors, but we should NEVER get friendly with them until and unless they accept Islam.
Always remember that on the day of Judgement , Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala will only ask about your deeds, what you did to HIS DEEN ?
so lets brace ourselves up, and fight for justice, for the sake of Allah alone.
We need to make people aware more about the truth, Islam.
Also show the people how these oppressors are fools, and how they are lying,cheating and stealing.
How they are killing and torturing innocent Muslims. We should never get friendly with them until and unless they reject taghoot and embrace Islam. Only that is the solution. Or else fight for the cause of Allah and for the sake of The Ummah.
wa/salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
You know, ive heard in times of Jihaad, you cant make dua for the other side. Is this true anyone?

yeah same here...i heard it a few times but not sure...these people hate islam from the very core...the only time they'll appreciate ure prayer is when theyre in hell....

besides our prayers are all filled up already for all the people this guy is happily slaughtering...well mine are ne way...

check this out people this is more like it i hope the moderators dont delete:

:tti_sister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7EqyTS0s24

and this is coming from sheikh afasy, im not gonna dispute him!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Subhan Allah that video is so touching. We Muslims should never have any friendly relationship with these War Criminals, but unfortunately there are Muslims who are so soft that they even sit together with these kuffars.
These people are killing Muslims, innocent lives, babies even they are not sparing. How can we go soft on them?
I was watching Islam Channel, in a talk show a guest (a muslim) out there talks about radicalism, fundamentalism and extremism and goes to the extent of telling that Muslims were becoming extremists in UK, and even supporting the kuffars that muslims were behind london bombings. He works for Anti - Terror cell in UK. How can you work together with the kuffars instead of trying to work for your own community?
The lust for dunya is taking us in a very wrong direction. I hope we need to do a reality check on ourselves each day, and ask for the blessings and mercy of Allah SUbhanahu Wa Taala so that He guides us in the path of righteousness. The path of those which HE has favoured, not the path of those which earns HIS anger, nor of those which goes astray.

ShaheedU

Extinct
SubhanAllaah, i didnt know Mishary had it in him!

Man, i liked him less cos of his nasheeds, but now........Alhamdulillaah.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
SubhanAllaah, i didnt know Mishary had it in him!

most of them do...u shud check out the 'Qunoot Collection' CD's theyre amazing lots of different sheikhs all praying like this...Sheikh Abu Bakr Ashatri aswell...

ShaheedU

Extinct

most of them do...u shud check out the 'Qunoot Collection' CD's theyre amazing lots of different sheikhs all praying like this...Sheikh Abu Bakr Ashatri aswell...

Funny you should mention your fav recitor, HE doesnt need promoting!!! Ibraheem jibreen, :SMILY129:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Funny you should mention your fav recitor, HE doesnt need promoting!!! Ibraheem jibreen, :SMILY129:

I dont actually listen to Ibraheem Jibreen! Well, i listen to one surah by him...Surah Dukhan? but thats all...wierd i know!

Nah seconds gotta be sheikh Ahmed Ali Ajmi...check out Surah Maryam for starters and then u wont stop...trust me.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The thing with Osama bin LAden being with the September 11 attacks is bull!

A video to clear it all up.

Bismillah Heer Rahmaneer Raheem

The Loose Change
A documentary

[yt]7E3oIbO0AWE[/yt]

ShaheedU

Extinct
I dont actually listen to Ibraheem Jibreen! Well, i listen to one surah by him...Surah Dukhan? but thats all...wierd i know!

Nah seconds gotta be sheikh Ahmed Ali Ajmi...check out Surah Maryam for starters and then u wont stop...trust me.

I have already! It is really good! But unlike Mishary and Jibreen he has the same 'tune' all the way through in every single surah!

You dont listen to jibreen, why? Thats just depressing. :(

Oh yeh, what was this thread about?:SMILY129:<-----(theres just no need!But...)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
The thing with Osama bin LAden being with the September 11 attacks is bull!

Abdul Hasib u might get ureself banned bro!

Ibn Azem (with 1 e) isnt one to cross twice i tell u...

yeah ive seen this vid before and it makes some good points BUT be careful of believing all of it...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I have already! It is really good! But unlike Mishary and Jibreen he has the same 'tune' all the way through in every single surah!

You dont listen to jibreen, why? Thats just depressing. :(

Oh yeh, what was this thread about?:SMILY129:<-----(theres just no need!But...)

this is a mixed thread now..the title was asking for it!

about the 'tune' ('Tarteel') ure right which is why i prefer Shatri.

i like this mixed thread the fact the title just didnt last long at all

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Lets keep ON TOPIC please
Jazakumullah khair

U got ne more to say about that BAFFOOON??? IF SO....come out with it then c'mon then...?????? were waiting bro

ok ok sorry....G. K. Bush (guess what the K stands for!) lets concentrate now...

i wander what hes up to now...hmm...planning Iran maybe...?
u see its just depressing! :(

and Thanks for the vid shaheed but i wasnt being nasty to the person who started the thread...who is it by?
oh!! ibraheem jibreen?

omgoodness it gets real emotional thanks Shaheed its actually very beautiful....

IS it Ibraheem Jibreen?

ShaheedU

Extinct
So uve seen the vid, are u gonna listen to more of jibreen?

The thread, its starts off with someone being sarcastic, then everyone goes on to say how much they hate Bush, then Abdul hasib and Ibn azem with one 'e' have a little tiff, and then someone calls him a pig, Bush that is not ibn azem with one 'e'(no need to escelate that situation), i think this thread is going delightfully well.:)

Isnt bufoon spelt with a 'u'? But then you youngsters spell wrong on purpose anyway so.....

Isra, Will you stop editing your posts!!! How was i supposed to know you edited it? 'Well how did u?' 'I just did innit!'
Yeh its Jibreen, and would you please try not to sound surprised that its beautiful!!!:)
And you're welcome.