george bush!!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Jihad Dua by Sheik Meshari Al Afasy

Bismillah Heer Rahman Neer Raheem

[yt]S7EqyTS0s24[/yt]

What a great Imam. May Allah give him Firdaws. Ameen.
Gee it'd be really great if Sheik Meshari Al Afsay was my teacher. :( Shucks maybe life can't always be the way you want it to be. But there's one path we all want to take. That path is the APth for Allah Subhana Wa Ta Ala and may he allow me to become a great Sheik like Sheik Meshari. And May Allah have me to be his successful student. And may Allah give peace and blessings on Rasulullah (SAW) and the Sahabi and his followers and the followers of the Sunnah, and the other Nabis and their followers. Ameen.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
So uve seen the vid, are u gonna listen to more of jibreen?

The thread, its starts off with someone being sarcastic, then everyone goes on to say how much they hate Bush, then Abdul hasib and Ibn azem with one 'e' have a little tiff, and then someone calls him a pig, Bush that is not ibn azem with one 'e'(no need to escelate that situation), i think this thread is going delightfully well.:)

Isnt bufoon spelt with a 'u'? But then you youngsters spell wrong on purpose anyway so.....
Get out of here brother! :) Man your sasying that I'M OFF? Look at you your also doing it!

Alright I'll admit that I did get off on the post with Kadyrov and the so called "Muftis" who support the Kremlins. :)

Man isn't bufoon spelt with a "u'' why don't ytou look it up in a dictionary?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
So uve seen the vid, are u gonna listen to more of jibreen?

The thread, its starts off with someone being sarcastic, then everyone goes on to say how much they hate Bush, then Abdul hasib and Ibn azem with one 'e' have a little tiff, and then someone calls him a pig, Bush that is not ibn azem with one 'e'(no need to escelate that situation), i think this thread is going delightfully well.:)

Isnt bufoon spelt with a 'u'? But then you youngsters spell wrong on purpose anyway so.....

So u reckon its spelt Buffune or something? no way bro, its Buffoon...but as u can see i was lil over zealous any way so go it wrong

yeah, why does he want us to talk bout bush? beats me:girl3:

sure thing! ill check out jibreen, thankyou so much i really appreciate that.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Get out of here brother! :) Man your sasying that I'M OFF? Look at you your also doing it!

Alright I'll admit that I did get off on the post with Kadyrov and the so called "Muftis" who support the Kremlins. :)

Man isn't bufoon spelt with a "u'' why don't ytou look it up in a dictionary?

Huh? When did i say that ur 'off', and what does that mean? Typical americans:rolleyes:

And about 'bufoon', i wasnt asking you, cos your american, and you guys tend to take the english language and then destroy it by saying AND spelling it funny!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Jihad Dua by Sheik Meshari Al Afasy

Bismillah Heer Rahman Neer Raheem

[yt]S7EqyTS0s24[/yt]

What a great Imam. May Allah give him Firdaws. Ameen.
Gee it'd be really great if Sheik Meshari Al Afsay was my teacher. :( Shucks maybe life can't always be the way you want it to be. But there's one path we all want to take. That path is the APth for Allah Subhana Wa Ta Ala and may he allow me to become a great Sheik like Sheik Meshari. And May Allah have me to be his successful student. And may Allah give peace and blessings on Rasulullah (SAW) and the Sahabi and his followers and the followers of the Sunnah, and the other Nabis and their followers. Ameen.

hey dude ive already posted this vid!..wow though i wish my 12 yr old bro was as sensible/mature as this

ShaheedU

Extinct
come again? im not a bro btw!

ah well dont matter....whats with the amrican bashing Shaheed...?!
Pick on someone ure own size

Just spicing this thread up a bit, and America bashing is easy! Comes naturally you see, and im sure Abdul Hasib will join in cos he hates it just as much as i do!

Anyways, you went 'brother' bashing yesterday! totally uncalled for!

Abdul Hasib gives as good as he gets!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Well duh you've posted it or how would I have gotton the link? Man what happened to your brain bro!

Ah maybe the infidel schools have made your brain go waya. Now there's probably just a piece of string left in your empty head. :D

We've got to stop fighting or this thread is gonna get closed!

OK i take it back!! ure NOT so sensible! ok cool though ure behaving like a 12 year old at any rate!

:SMILY303:

infidel schools? u got that right

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
come again? im not a bro btw!

ah well dont matter....whats with the amrican bashing Shaheed...?!
Pick on someone ure own size
Oh sorry for calling you a brother sister! My bad. I treat the sisters differantly than the brothers because the brothers can take a fight.

And that's why I've been talking to you with an attitude. No offence sis. ;)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
OK i take it back!! ure NOT so sensible! ok cool though ure behaving like a 12 year old at any rate!

:SMILY303:

infidel schools? u got that right

I have a brain and I use it. And I know that staying in an infidel country is gonna affect your family and generation. That's why I'll get out of the US when I get kids. IF I do though....

I mean it's stupid how the infidels act like! In kindergarden the boys lift the girl's skirts up, they show kissing on cartoon that's supposed to be "educating" and the way the infidels dress sucks too. Duniya lovers. What else?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Oh sorry for calling you a brother sister! My bad. I treat the sisters differantly than the brothers because the brothers can take a fight.

And that's why I've been talking to you with an attitude. No offence sis. ;)

i can take a fight any day...ha ha just ask shaheed! (ok no dont)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
assalamu aleikum,oh allah oh allah when will your muslims finaly get along!:confused:

wassalam
sindbad
Aw don't be sad brother! THis isn't a fight it's entertainment. It'll end somehow. But there seems to always be a fight when I talk on a thread! Wow I'm good at debating on a website. :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Aw don't be sad brother! THis isn't a fight it's entertainment. It'll end somehow. But there seems to always be a fight when I talk on a thread! Wow I'm good at debating on a website. :)

thats cos people are torn between being nice to u cos ure a kid but disagreeing with ure 'big kid' opinions