Give your best...

naaad

mu'minah

GIVE YOUR BEST TO RELATIONSHIPS

A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her.

The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed. The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.

That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral of the story:
If you don’t give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent..

This is applicable for any relationship like love, family, friendship, employer-employee relationship etc., Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully.

How often do we forget simple rules of Life!!​

islam_best

How very true!!!

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakkathu,

How true you are sister. Always in everyhting Inshallah with Allah The Almighty's help we shuold always give our best in diong things not bothering about others just Remembering Allah Azwajal. May Allah Subhanawata'la guide us always to the right path till our death Inshallah. Ameen Ameen.

Wasalaamalaikum.

salek

thanks sister for the nice moral teaching. that's the beauties of islam. thanks for the reminding.

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah that was beutiful ukthii :)

keep up the good work...may allah swt bless you..amiin

wassalam

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaam

brothers and sisters, thank you soo much for reading and i hope every small reminder, moral or teaching makes a big difference in our lives and makes us successful in being happy and spreading happiness....

May we all live happy, peaceful and righteous lives!

naaad

mu'minah
worst story ever. you shud never giv your 100% bcoz nobody does that n you will be left the only loser

brother, forgive me if the story reminded you of something wrong that might have happened with you in any relationship.
you sound like you've gone through some problems in life...

May ALLAH make everything easy for you and give you lots & lots of happiness in life!!!

P.S. : brother, please forgive if i said something wrong.

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!such a wonderfull and moral stroy which show us to what extent we have to be sincere we our selves before traeting the other, this remind me of the proverb:"i you want love from others give it first and surely you will get it again"

jazaki allah khiran katiran sister , may allah reawrd you al jannah and all muslims

ur sis khadija

naaad

mu'minah
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: I'm begening to like your posts sis:D Jazak Allahu khayra ya uhkti:hearts:

wasalam

Wa alaikumas salaam sis
u like my posts, i like u :D just kidding

no matter what, i like all my brothers n sisters here for the sake of ALLAH:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

jazaak Allah khair

such a short story with a heavy lesson. mashallah.

poor girl....she gave all without knowing that she did not get all.