Guess who's back?

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Guess who's back back again?

Asalam Alakum everyone,

Insha Allah everyone is in the best of health. Im sorry for this long dissappearance i know some of u were worried because of the pm ya sent me.

I wanted to give ya all a break from my Font!LOL

Thank you for caring so much! Insha Allah i can get back on track!

Take Care,

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam,

Oh mY God!!!
Thought i'd never see your big Blue fronts again :)
I'm verrry happy to see you back... :hearts::hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam sister

welcome back ,I was wondering where u are :)
Havent seen u on here for long time

waaleikum salam

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alaykum,hope your in the best health and iman.

I don't think i was around while you were here but is really nice to see you.

wasalam

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
welcome back sister, the whole TTI staff s been missing you.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
At times I feel that disappearance can change so much of things.
e.g a brother did not get in touch with me for almost 6 months and we were living in the same city. When I met him after 6 months, I almost cried. Its hard to get brothers (or sisters) who are strong in Eeman and importantly who understands. Not everybody can understand everybody very well. Although we should try our level best, but in a world full of Fitnah people forget Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala, so no big deal to forget a person.

:( sad that nobody bothered to ask me when I was out of TTI for almost 2 weeks

PS: I am kidding coz I get emotional pretty easily :p

samiha

---------
Staff member

Welcome back sis, I missed your strong "fighting" spirit around TTI. The font's not too bad ;) ... lol ...

Brother Hussain.mahammad, I hope the time in which you were away from TTI you were able to become a better Muslim or increace yourself in ways which would not have been possible in front of a computer screen.

I wish I could check in on and talk to most of the wonderful sisters here, and tell them of how much I love and respect all of them, and like reading their posts and the qualities which make each of them unique, but I'm afraid to even dream of such a thing is an impossibility. So I hope from this general post you all take my love and respect, and I hope you are all in the best Health and Eeman.

May Allah protect and help all my brothers and sisters here, so that we can work together to make the Ummah stronger.

I myself haven't been able to be as "active" as perhaps I'd wish, and I do not see that changing in the near future. lol, this might not seem like much, but from how I was addicted to TTI, it is :) ... but I am indebted to all who made my time here so worthwhile...

jazakallahu khayran

I've changed the point of my post... oh well... SIS welcome back!! Hope your time spent here is beneficial.

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:( sad that nobody bothered to ask me when I was out of TTI for almost 2 weeks

Same! I went offline for few weeks earlier this year and no one noticed.. (except for a few "angry PMs" from two fanatical fans, demanding to know why I was not replying. :muslim_child:)

Salam alaikum.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Same! I went offline for few weeks earlier this year and no one noticed.. (except for a few "angry PMs" from two fanatical fans, demanding to know why I was not replying. :muslim_child:)

Salam alaikum.

You are fortunate then , akhi.

Welcome back sis and everyone

samiha

---------
Staff member

Salam alaikum.

wa alaykum salam

Three words of advice dear brother: Don't Flatter Yourself :)

Everyone take good care of themselves.... :)

wasalam

Noor to shine

I was offline for two weeks and no body noticed (I admit I am not very ative , but i never miss a day without turntoislam).....still no body noticed ......I think this is because our number is growing AlhamduliAllah , and not because we don`t care about each other......every person in turntoislam has a special thing in my heart since what is gathering us is love of our creator and his prophet Mohammad :saw2: ......I think our ties are eternal. I pray to Allah swt to keep our faith firm in our hearts till we meet him Amen.