Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"A'isha reported: ''The Prophet (SAW) used to tell me to seek Ruqya against the evil eye.'' (Al-Bukhari: 10/170 and Muslim: 2195)

Abu Juwairiya

"The martyr only experiences the pain of getting killed similar to the of you experiences when bitten by an ant." Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said: 'Whoever is killed defending his wealth is a martyr; whoever is killed defending his religion is a martyr".

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "I know of the last of the inhabitants of the Hell to be taken out from there and the last one to enter Jannah. He is a man who will come out of the Fire, crawling on all fours. Allah, the Rubb of glory and honour will say to him: 'Go and enter Jannah.' He will go to it and think that it is full up. He will then come back and say: 'O my Rubb, it is full up.' Allah will say to him: 'Go and enter Jannah.' He will again go to it and think that it is full up. So he will turn back. Allah will again say: 'Go and enter Jannah. For you have what is equal to ten times the world.' He will say: 'Are You making fun of me while You are the King?" At this I (i.e., the narrator) saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) laugh till his premolars were visible and he said, "Such man will be the last dweller of Jannah in its lowest rank."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Last edited:

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said,"All my followers will enter Paradise except those who refuse." They said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Who will refuse?" He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7280

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Narrated `Abdullah bin Masud:

While Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was sitting, reclining his back against a Yemenite leather tent he said to his companions, "Will you be pleased to be one-fourth of the people of Paradise?" They said, 'Yes.' He said "Won't you be pleased to be one-third of the people of Paradise" They said, "Yes." He said, "By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, I hope that you will be one-half of the people of Paradise."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6642

Abu Juwairiya

“Sadaqah extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire.”
[Prophet Muhammad, (SAW), Reported by Ahmad and Tirmidhi]

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Rabi'a b. Ka'b said:

I was with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) one night. and I brought him water and what he required. He said to me: Ask (anything you like). I said: I ask your company in Paradise. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Or anything else besides it. I said: That is all (what I require). He said: Then help me to achieve this for you by devoting yourself often to prostration.

Sahih Muslim 489

Ma'dan b. Talha reported:

I met Thauban, the freed slave. of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), and asked him to tell me about an act for which, if I do it, Allah will admit me to Paradise, or I asked about the act which was loved most by Allah. He gave no reply. I again asked and he gave no reply. I asked him for the third time, and he said: I asked Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about that and he said: Make frequent prostrations before Allah, for you will not make one prostration without raising you a degree because of it, and removing a sin from you, because of it. Ma'dan said that then lie met Abu al-Darda' and when he asked him, he received a reply similar to that given by Thauban.

Sahih Muslim 488

Last edited:

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The congregational prayer of anyone amongst you is more than twenty (five or twenty seven) times in reward than his prayer in the market or in his house, for if he performs ablution completely and then goes to the mosque with the sole intention of performing the prayer, and nothing urges him to proceed to the mosque except the prayer, then, on every step which he takes towards the mosque, he will be raised one degree or one of his sins will be forgiven. The angels will keep on asking Allah's forgiveness and blessings for everyone of you so long as he keeps sitting at his praying place. The angels will say, 'O Allah, bless him! O Allah, be merciful to him!' as long as he does not do Hadath or a thing which gives trouble to the other." The Prophet (ﷺ) further said, "One is regarded in prayer so long as one is waiting for the prayer."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2119

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (May Allah be pleased with her) reported, the Mother of the Believers:

The Prophet (ﷺ) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you." I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet said, "I recited four words three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, 'adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah 'arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi [Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the weight of His Throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise)]."

[Muslim]

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
The Greatest dua for seeking forgiveness

Narrated Shaddad bin Aus radi Allaahu anhu:

The Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said “The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: ‘Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana ‘ala ahdika wa wa’dika mastata’tu, A’udhu bika min Sharri ma sana’tu, abu’u Laka bini’matika ‘alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta.” The Prophet added. “If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise.”

{ Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadeeth No. 5903 }

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Narrated Anas:

A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and `Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3688

Last edited:

Abu Juwairiya

"No mercy will be shown to those who show no mercy, and no forgiveness will be given to those who cannot forgive others." (Sahih Bukhari)