Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

“The Prophet (SAW) said: "The whole world is to be enjoyed, but the best thing in the world is a pious woman!" (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

“The Prophet (SAW) said: "If a person becomes ill, Allah rewards him for his illnesses!" {صحيح البخاري ٧/٣٧٣, صحيح مسلم ٤/١٣٦٤}

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet ﷺ: “I do not know how much longer I will be alive, so follow them…” *Points towards Abū Bakr and ‘Umar* {سنن ابن ماجة ١٠٢}

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said: "Most of the punishment of the grave will be because of (not protecting oneself from) urine." [صحيح الجامع ١٢٠٢]

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said: "The heart of an old person feels young for the love of two things: love for long life and wealth." (صحيح مسلم ١٠٤٦)

Abu Juwairiya

“Al-Khaṭṭābī said: ”Allāh's name 'At-Tawwāb' means: He who accepts His slave's Tawbah every time he repents.” [الأسماء ص ٩٩]

Abu Juwairiya

CCAV87dWEAAEmBO.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said that Allah says: La illaha illallah is My Fort & whoever enters My Fort is safe from My torture!'

Ask yourself this, have I applied to Allah's Fortress or am I outside it. To say it once is light on the tongue, but to believe and accept it, act upon its strict conditions and revitalise ones life and state is something that has to be performed regularly.

We can be 'believers' [Mu'min] one day and 'Muslims' [regular normal worshippers] the next and sometimes if we are not so lucky we may even be removed from Allah's Guidance and Protection altogether. How ready are we for the grave and in Meeting Allah.