Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said, "Seek among your weak ones, for you are given provision and help only because of the weak amongst you." {رياض الصالحين ١:٢٧٢}

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said: “…Anyone who passes in front of you when you pray is a devil!” (سنن أبي داود ٢:٧١٨)

Abu Juwairiya

CCJklvRW4AAM1w_.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Hurairah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "When the Iqamah are pronounced, do not come to it running, you should walk calmly with tranquillity to join the congregation. Then join in what you catch for and complete what you miss.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Juwairiya

"Tell me something to which I may hold fast." He [The Prophet SAW] said, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of Allah." [At-Tirmidhi].

Abu Juwairiya

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Those people who leave a gathering in which they have not remembered Allah, will conclude it as if it has foul odour similar to that of a rotten carcass of a donkey. And it will be a cause of grief to them." [Abū Dāwūd].

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said, “Whoever lies about a believer, Allāh will place him in the fluid flowing from the people in Hell until he repents.”

Abu Juwairiya

DAILY DUA - Seeking the protection of Allah for children
Ibn Aabbas related that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying: “I commend you to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.”
[for a boy]
أُعِيذُكَ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ
شَيْطَانٍ ، وَهَامَّةٍ ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ
u‛eedhuka bi kalimaat-illaahit-taammati min kulli shayṭaanin, wa haammatin, wa min kulli ‛aynin laammah
[for a girl]
أُعِيذُكِ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ
شَيْطَانٍ ، وَهَامَّةٍ ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ
u‛eedhuki bi kalimaat-illaahit-taammati min kulli shayṭaanin, wa haammatin, wa min kulli ‛aynin laammah
[for 2 children]
أُعِيذُكُمَا بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ ، وَهَامَّةٍ ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ
u‛eedhukumaa bi kalimaat-illaahit-taammati min kulli shayṭaanin, wa haammatin, wa min kulli ‛aynin laammah
[for 3 or more children]
أُعِيذُكُمْ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ ، وَهَامَّةٍ ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ
u‛eedhukum bi kalimaat-illaahit-taammati min kulli shayṭaanin, wa haammatin, wa min kulli ‛aynin laammah
(Sahih Al-Bukhari No. 3371; Abu Dawud No. 4737; At-Tirmidhi No. 2060)

Abu Juwairiya

'Indeed Allah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things He has appointed a time. So have patience and be rewarded.' (Al-Bukhari & Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

"On the authority of Abu Hurayrah, who said that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said that Allah the Almighty said:

There are three whose adversary I shall be on the Day of Resurrection:

(1) A man who has given his word by Me and has broken it;

(2) A man who has sold a free man and has consumed the price;

and

(3) A man who has hired a workman, has exacted his due in full from him and has not given him his wage. i.e. types of men. i.e. a man who has made a slave of another and has sold him." [Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said: “The dead are tortured in their graves to the point that animals can hear them.” [Sahīh Al Jamī' (No. 1960)]

Abu Juwairiya

'Tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces dissension among them. Indeed Satan is ever,to mankind, a clear enemy.' (Ahadith)