Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

A Word of Caution to Leaders of Muslim Countries and the Non Muslims

The Messenger of Allāh (SAW) said: “On the Day of Resurrection, Allāh will torture those who tortured others.” [Sahīh Al-Jamī' (No. 1900)]

Abu Juwairiya

Ibn Abbas said, "The extended shade (mentioned in the Qur'an; 56:30) is a tree in Jannah. Its trunk will be so long that it will take a fast horse-rider 100 years to travel from one side to the other.
The people of Jannah will leave their rooms and go to the shade of the tree to talk to one another.

They will talk about the amusements of the world and will desire them. Allah will send a wind from Jannah which will shake this tree, causing it to re-create all the amusements of this world. " (Ibn Abi Dunya)

Abu Juwairiya

The Superiority of Women from this world over the Hur ul Ayn of Jannah

Umme Salamah narrates that she said to Rasulullalh "Oh Rasulullah, are the women of this
world superior or the hurs?"

He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hurs just as the
outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah then asked, "0h Rasulullah,

What is the reason for this?"

He answered, "Because they performed salah, fasted, and worshipped [Allah].

Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewellery. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold.

They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the
women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.' (Tabarani)

Last edited:

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said, "[When the people will enter Jannah],
a caller will announce,

'Definitely, for you is life; you will never die.

For you is good health; you will never become sick.

For you is youth; you will never grow old.

For you is luxury and comfort, you will never experience difficulty." (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

Miqdad narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said, "Every person who dies as a result of miscarriage or of old age
or of middle age will be resurrected at the age of 33. If he/she is from the people of Jannah, then he/she will
have the form of Adam, the appearance of Yusuf and the heart of Ayyub." (Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Hurairah narrates that the Prophet (SAW) said,

"When a person seeks refuge from Hell seven times, Hell says to Allah, '0h my Lord, Your slave so-and-so sought refuge from me, so give him refuge.'

When a person asks for Jannah seven times, Jannah says to Allah, '0h my Lord, Your slave so-and-so asked for me, so enter him into Jannah." (Abu Ya'la)

Abu Juwairiya

Sahl Bin Sa'd narrates that the Prophet (SAW) said, "He who guarantees me that he will protect his tongue and private parts (by protecting them from evil and fulfilling his desires lawfully), I will guarantee him Jannah." (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

“If you hear the news of the spread of plague in any town, do not go there at all and if at any place this disease spreads and you are present there, then do not come out from there.” [Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

If the Dunya was equal to even a mosquito's wing in the sight of Allah. He would not give a Kafir a single gulp of water to drink. (Mishkat)

Abu Juwairiya

images