Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

DAILY DUA - Seeking Forgiveness from Allah

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, “Whoever says:

"I seek Allah’s forgiveness, besides Whom, none has the right to be worshipped except He, The Ever Living, The Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, and I turn to Him in repentance." (Astaghfirullaa-hal-ladhee laa ilaha illaa huwal-ḥayyul-qayyoomu wa atoobu ilayh)

…Allah would forgive him even if he was one who fled during the advance of an army.” (Abu Dawud No. 1517; At-Tirmidhi No. 3577)

Abu Juwairiya

1013648_866398426717005_695586070792916331_n.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

“Whosoever relieves from a believer some grief pertaining to this world, Allah will relieve from him some grief pertaining to the Hereafter." (Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

"It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Prophet (SAW) said: Iman (faith) has over seventy branches, and modesty is a branch of Iman." (Sahih Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said: ‘Ahead of you there lie days of patience, during which being patient will be like grasping a hot coal. The one who does good deeds then will have a reward like that of fifty men who do such deeds.’ They said: O Messenger of Allaah, the reward of fifty of them? He said: ‘The reward of fifty of you.’ (Narrated by Abu Dawood (4341) and At-Tirmidhi (3085)

Abu Juwairiya

Rasulullah (SAW) said : “Make things easy, and do not make them difficult, and give good tidings and do not make people run away” (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who loves to meet Allah, Allah also loves to meet him, and who dislikes to meet Allah, Allah abhors to meet him. There is death before (one is able to) meet Allah. [Sahih Muslim]

Abu Juwairiya

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “He who is deprived of kindness is deprived of goodness.” [Sahih Muslim]

Abu Juwairiya

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Every correct action is sadaqa."

Abu Juwairiya

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to supplicate: "O Allah! To You I have submitted, and in You do I believe, and in You I put my trust, to You do I turn, and for You I argued. O Allah, I seek refuge with You through Your Power; there is none worthy of worship except You Alone; that You safeguard me against going astray. You are the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists; the One Who never dies, whereas human beings and jinn will all die". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Juwairiya

Nawfal al-Ashja’i said: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said to me: “Recite Qul yaa ayyuha’l-kaafiroon, then go to sleep at the end of it, for it is a disavowal (rejection/denial) of shirk."[Sunan Abu Dawood & Al-Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Jabir bin `Abdullah reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Beware of injustice, for oppression will be darkness on the Day of Resurrection; and beware of stinginess because it doomed those who were before you. It incited them to shed blood and treat the unlawful as lawful.'' [Muslim]

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said: 'Whoever does not thank people (for their favors) has not thanked Allah (properly), Mighty and Glorious is He!' (Musnad Ahmad, Sunan At-Tirmidhî)