Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet Muhammad, (SAW) said, 'Whoever hopes for the best of Paradise, should stay with Al Jama'ah.

The devil is nearer to a single person than he is to two persons."

Abu Juwairiya

"Muadh Ibn Jabal reported that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said:

"The devil is to humans just as a wolf is to sheep.

He takes the sheep that goes astray.

So beware of side roads in a valley

and

stick to the Jamah, the community and the masjid."

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Thawban, 'Allah's Messenger (SAW) said:

"A group from my nation will always be on the truth and victorious, they will never be harmed by those who go against them until Allah's order comes."'

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said,

"Shall I tell you of the worst major sins? Worshipping others with Allah, showing disrespect to
parents, giving a false statement, and testifying to the truth of a falsehood.
" And he kept repeating it until
we were telling ourselves (out of sympathy for him because of the strain of repeating it), "If only he would
be silent.”

(Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said,

"If anybody associates something with Me, I am not affected. If anyone associates somebody with Me, in
any way, I reject him and his act of associating.”

(Hadith Qudsi, Sahih Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said,

"Whoever killed anyone of the people of the covenant will never get the aroma of paradise which can be
smelt from forty years away.”

(Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) said, '

Every sin might be forgiven by Allah except for a man dying an unbeliever or a man killing a believer
deliberately.”

(Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet said,

"The drunkard, the one who severs the ties of kinship, and whoever believes in sorcery will not enter
Paradise.”

(Ahmad)

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet said,

"Whoever keeps on performing Prayers (in its due time), it will be a light, a proof and redemption for him
on the Day of Judgment. Otherwise, he will be assembled with Pharaoh, Qarun Haman and 'Ubai Ibn
Khalaf .”

(Ad-Darmi and Ahmad)

Abu Juwairiya

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said,

"When a servant performed a Prayer on time, it will rise skyward enveloped with light until it reaches the
Throne. There, it asks forgiveness to its doer up to the Day of Judgment, and says, "May Allah preserve you
as you have preserved me."

But if the servant performs a Prayer out of its time, it will rise skyward enveloped with darkness. When it reaches the sky, it will be folded as an old cloth and then kicked back to the doer's face and says,

"May Allah make you lose as you missed me.”

(Al-Haithami and At- Tabarani)

Abu Juwairiya

Mas'ud Al-Badri related that the Prophet (SAW) said,

"A Prayer is not valid if one's back is not upright after bowing and prostration.”

(Ahmad)

Abu Juwairiya

It was related that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said,

"The worst thief is he who steals from his Prayer.” Someone asked, "How?" He answered, "When he does
not bow, prostrate or recite therein perfectly.”

(Al-Darami, Ahmed and AI-Hakim)

Abu Juwairiya

'Umar Ibn Al-Khattab related that the Prophet (SAW) said,

"Whoever prays is surrounded by two angels on right and left. If he performed it properly, they take it and
ascend to Allah, the Almighty. Otherwise, they struck his face with it.”

(Ad-Dar Qutni)

Abu Juwairiya

Ibn ' Abbas narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said,

"Whoever prostrates should place his forehead, nose and hands on the floor, as Allah has revealed upon
me to prostrate on five organs: Forehead, nose, the palms of hands, the knees and feet. I have also not to
prostrate on hair nor cloths. Thus, whoever prostrates improperly, the organ that fails to touch the floor
will curse him until he completes the Prayer.”

(Bukhari & Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A believer who recites the Qur'an is like a citron whose fragrance is sweet and whose taste is sweet, a believer who does not recite the Qur'an is like a date which has no fragrance but has sweet taste, a profligate who recites the Qur'an is like basil whose fragrance is sweet but whose taste is bitter, and the profligate who does not recite the Qur'an is like the colocynth which has a bitter taste and has not fragrance. A good companion is like a man who has musk; if nothing of it goes to you, its fragrance will (certainly) go to you; and a bad companion is like a man who has bellows; if its (black) root does not go to you, its smoke will (certainly) go to you."
(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 43, Hadith 57)