Hello from Regensburg, Germany

Matouf

Hello to all.

Greetings from Regensburg, Germany. Hence, english isn't my first language and so I appologise in advance for my mistakes.

I am neither Muslims nor Christians nor adherent of any religion. I have several questions about Islam, as reality (unfortunately if I may add without the intention to provocate. urges me to deal with Islam in my own country/Europe. I admit, I have a very negative opinion about Islam. Nevertheless, I am willing to clarify maybe just misunderstandings or simply to get answers to my several questions about Islam. And that's the reason why I signed this site.

Have a good day,
Matouf

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Salam (Peace),

Welcome to the website...and thanks for thinking about asking some questions about Islam. Please feel free to ask any question and brothers/sisters will try their best to answer.

Welcome again.

habib786

welcome to TTi .. inshallah hope you get your answers and clear your mis-conceptions ..... hope to hear from you...

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
peace be unto you

:SMILY206: to TTI, it's good to hear that you have questions and would like to clarify them in here. As other before me have said this i would like to say it too.. feel free to ask questions and we will appreciate to answer with our best abilitly. how would like that? i bet you would love it.:) peace

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
You are welcome here, don't worry as long as you are honest. I hope you use diplomacy when posting your questions about Islam. InsyAllah we all will try our best to give you the best answers.

secretau

Asalaam alaikum

Welcome to TurnToIslam Forums .... Hope you have a great time here inshaallah!!!

Wasalaam

gazkour

Welcome

It would be great that every person that has a negative image of Islam came to a muslim website(the right source) to find out how really things are, as you have just done. That is something to appreciate.
I really hope you can clarify every misconception, doubt or question you have.
Just feel free to ask.

Be very welcome ,

Greetings of peace.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

HEY WELCOME BRO,
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH.
SEARCH ON UR OWN AND DO ASK US.
ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW AND WE HV LIMITED TIME ON EARTH.
HOPE U WILL BE AROUND.TAKE CARE

A Kashmiri

Hello Matouf

Welcome to the site...:SMILY206::SMILY206:

It is good to know you want to know more real and this is the first step for you towards understanding of Islam.

Inshallah ( with the grace of Almighty Allah) you will yourself see a lovely/ beautifu/ & peaceful religion of islam - Islam by the way means " peace".

See you ...

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
Assalamu alaikum.
There are alot of misconceptions about Islam, people try to judge Islam by the muslims which is wrong, refer to the Qur'an for the best answers.
May Allah guide you.