Help Design TurnToIslam

LeBlanc

A Flash version Logo

url]

Wa Aleykum Salam AdamMuslim and thank you.

I tried this one.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
url]

Wa Aleykum Salam AdamMuslim and thank you.

I tried this one.

:salam2:

It is very nice, I like this one the most.Others are also very good, mashallah.

Mashallah, your design is very beautiful dear brother. It can be future logo of TTI Inshallah. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

I see that the brothers mashAllah did a great job.
Mine looks very silly since it is just a hand drawing work compared to the suggestions of the brothers who apparently have used some fancy softwares :biggrin:.

I thought that brother Mabsoot would be interested by THIS which is free and certainly could add more originality and fun to TTI.

Wassalam

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

The following is a draft for a possible logo for the site. You can work off of the colour palette produced and apply it to other aspects of the sites (i.e. emblems, text colour, background colour's etc). I have given the numbers for the colours used in PhotoShop CS5, and the image size/resolution.

NOTE: Image shown here is a resized image of the actual design to allow it to fit on screen without having to scroll and to make the file size smaller for upload.

Just some commentary on the actual design. The logo was designed with "applicability" in mind (i.e. a logo that can be applied and shaped on anything or anywhere). Two tone colour for simple, yet fresh look, text being serif allows for easy readability of the text, arrows on the bottom tie in with the slogan "TURN to Islam" while the dome on the top gives it an Islamic feeling. Also, the dome actually forms a masjid, which we all know represents a place where people come together to worship Allah, hence, the community of TTI where people come and share Islam with each other. That is just some analysis.

ALSO, the colours chosen don't necessarily have to be used; other colours can be chosen.

ttido.jpg