Hooris in Jannah, what about women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EqualLove

jazakAllahkhair, I feel like that would be a very good thing to try. InshAllah I will try this and you have no idea how much I appreciate that you are able to reply without making anyone feel attacked or bad about making a post especially in regards to a subject that causes many people heart ache. may Allah SWT reward you.

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
I think that we all (men and women) were created to worship Allah subhanahu wa Taala i.e. to love him the most love with most humility (keeping in our mind the he is our creator out of nothing , all that we enjoying are his favours , we see , hear, talk, breathe, ............etc live because of his mercy.........the main goal of our life is our creator and how to please him .......all kinds of emotions were planned by Allah subhanahu wa Taala to serve our relations on earth and to make life peacefull and happy but the main eternal relation is between the creature and his creator(the true eternal love) ,,,,when people try their best to keep this realtion and full their hearts with love and gratitude to the eternal giver most Glorified all other relations will be balanced (Women are not created to please men but to worship Allah subhanahu wa taala) ....keeping this fact in our life (women) put things in order ........through history men used women as toys but Islam can (if the main issue of worshipng Allah (our creator) is fullfilled (foresure no human can worship the creator as should be but we should try)....I say this can put things in order) .....islam can lift people to a very high domains of purity , kindness and nobility then the smells of Janna will attract our souls making all our worries of this life very small .and Allah knows best

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

arzafar

salamun Aleykum

It seems to me in Islam, that there is a limitation on the amount of wives you can have (four). Even though it is discouraged to have more than one wife, it is permissible. So far from what I understand Islam gives great importance to
family structure, and how you take care of your wife. therefore, there are
restrictions in regards to lusting, and having sexual intercourse with other
women than your wife.

So the question that troubles my heart is that... Does islam give more favor to Man? are women inferior to Man in Jannah because they have to watch their husbands with different women ?

I understand the fact that women have rights over man in some situations and man have rights over in other situations. That is not the point. The point is, Islam forbids the western way of being "COOL" in the sense that, man and women that are married, can go around and have sexual intercourse with other people, and they are totally cool about it, and don't get jealous of each other. It seems that is what is promised in Jannah for man!!!!!

It seems really contradictory that islam on earth would prohibit such a thing,
and than allow it as a REWARD in heaven!!!! Men get at least 2 wives in Heaven, women get one husband and another Pal to share the man that she loved and cherished during her life on earth, and the men that die fighting get 70 maidens, and have their wife from earth as a side of mashed potatoes for their prime rib!!

I don't understand.. what about the women? They don't get 2 husbands? I have heard an explanation that men get rewarded with what their nature drives them, and women get rewarded with jewelery because it is their nature to love make up and other feminen things? I thought women loved a husband who would love them, take care of them, be faithful to them, and make them feel good about themselves more than make up!! Well what if that is true it may be a big generalization and not true for everybody, I hate jewelery and I am sure some men aren't sexual animals with the power for intercourse equivalent to 100 Hulk Hogans... This is in a Hadith that men get the power of 100 men for sexual intercourse...

It seems to my knowledge that Jannah is Paradise, A place of eternal peace and happiness... It is DEFINITELY true that the reason why people who have sex with whatever woman who satisfies their eyes. They are actually really unhappy because such an act only lasts 5 seconds and only gives man Temporary happiness... (of course unless with your wife, and out of love, not just for the feeling). This is Just like a drug... People wondering around nights in bars and strip joints trying to satisfy this temporary sexual satisfaction like
an addiction!!! Then This MAKES NO SENSE that these behaviors that cause only temporary happiness would exist in a beautiful paradise that promises eternal bliss!!!

I have read in many articles that man are rewarded in Jannah with a different
virgin every night, and their wives will not get jealous because there is no
such an emotion in Heaven... SO DOES THAT MEAN ALLAH TAKES AWAY THE FEELING OF JEALOUSY FROM WOMEN SO THAT THEY CANNOT EVEN FEEL THAT THEY ARE BEING INFERIOR? and not feel anything when they see their beloved husbands with different women??... I thought that men and women are EQUAL.. so why should men
get such rewards that are discouraged in earth, and women don't get anything in heaven but seeing their husbands have different wives?? Also, I thought love and being spiritual were so much more important than having beautiful women around you to satisfy yourself..(other than a life long lasting companion in the good and the bad days to support and love each other) which would make women sexual objects in Jannah. That doesn't make any sense.. and what is the purpose of encouraging people with material feelings when Jannah is supposed to be non-material.

Lastly, what is the difference between me and a christian, if I am supposted to believe blindly without questioning, reasoning, or intellagence, where it is encourauged in islam to use your intelligance, and try to find islam?? isnt it controdictory to say that just believe it because you have to, when we judge christians because they dont question the fact that their bible is so much different than what it used to be!!
I am sure that there is a logical explanation for this that I wasn't able to find. I was just troubled with this question because I am not getting any answers directly to my questions..

Thank you very much everbody for tring to help.

W.salamun alaykum!

:salam2:

well tbh i agree with you.
But don't worry about these things. the first goal is to get into jannah. Then you can ask Allah what you want.

maybe there will be more women than men in jannah. but there is a hadith which says that most of the inhabitants of hell were women.

Most of the hadith were in answer to the question of male sahabi and hence contain information relating to the rewards of men. thus it may look as though jannah is more rewarding to the men.

The_truth

This is all very agreeable but wine and honey and rivers are not comparable to the equality of a man and a woman, thos again are just surroundings or foods etc. merely a detail compared to the importance of your companion in Jannah. Companion again is more than just a physical relationship! :shake:

My sister firstly can i just confirm that i did not write that article but thought it did contain points that were very relevant even though some of the language may have been straight to the point but sometimes it has to be said that way so that one can realise. #

You talk about inequality then why can a man marry four women in this world and a women only marry one man? Is this inequality? Or is it just the way were were created? Surely we were'nt created the same and surely when you talk about inequality then you are implying that Allah is unequal between men and women in this world and the next.

My sister know that whatever your feeling now will NOT be felt in Jannah and that these feelings are just restricted to this world and this world ONLY because this world is a test. When you are in Jannah you will think, " How could I have felt like that in the world for that is so unnatural". These feelings are unnatural in Jannah that is why we will not feel them.

Sister think deeply. Allah is the one who created your brain. He is the one that has enabled you to think in the first place. He is the one that gave you your heart to feel what you are feeling. He is the one that also put natural feelings in us all like jealousy for example just so that he can test us. So why should he not remove these feelings if they are not natural in Jannah.

None of these bad feelings are natural to Jannah they are ONLY natural to this world. Do you not trust in the one who created you? If he promises us ETERNAL HAPPINESS AND BLISS, then do you doubt that sister?

Surely we trust in him and submit to him in everything that we do because he knows EVERYTHING and we know NOTHING sister. We are so limited that its unbelievable. So sister let us trust in Allah solely 100% and know that whatever he will give us it will be the best for us because the creator only knows what is best for the created the created think they know but they are decieving themselves because we know not what is best for us.

The_truth

jazakAllahkhair, I feel like that would be a very good thing to try. InshAllah I will try this and you have no idea how much I appreciate that you are able to reply without making anyone feel attacked or bad about making a post especially in regards to a subject that causes many people heart ache. may Allah SWT reward you.

Sister never let your innerself mess with your head and always bare in mind that we should NEVER compare how we think and feel in this world to how we will think and feel in the next world for the next world is so unimaginably different that we cannot even try to think how it will be like. This world is a proto-type for the next world and is NOTHING like the akhirah.

We are beyond the understanding of Allah and we can NEVER even think of saying that any of his decisions are unfair because who gave you the ability to think what your thinking and feel what your feeling right now?

We need to put FULL faith,hope and trust in Allah my sister because he created us so he knows what is best for us.

The believer must submit to the rulings and decrees of Allaah. So I just want to finally leave you with the following verses:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allaah (His Words, the Qur’aan) and His Messenger, to judge between them, is that they say: ‘We hear and we obey.’ And such are the successful (who will live forever in Paradise)”

[al-Noor 24:51]

If the believer is confused about anything in the rulings of Allaah, and he does not know what it means or what the reason behind it is, then he must say as those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say:

“We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:7 – interpretation of the meaning]

It is not permissible for the believer to say that one of the rulings of Allaah is not fair; exalted be Allaah far above that. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves”

[Fussilat 41:46]

There is no rule that is better than the rule of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Is not Allaah the Best of judges?”

[al-Teen 95:8]

“Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:50]

Just for a mere 60 to 70 years (Average life) of our devotion to him he is willing to give us ETERNITY of bliss and ANYTHING we want.

Thats: 60 or 70 years devotion= Eternity of bliss

Is that really fair? You can be the judge of that.

Also watch this short video clip called:

Are there beautiful men for women in Paradise? - Yasir Qadhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMo8Q8U04hQ

Wa Salaam

EqualLove

SubhanAllah! I feel better with everyone's kind and knowledgeable posts...but I also feel scared. I really want to believe in this but at the same time something inside me tugs and pinches every time I try to accept the fact that there will be no jealousy and maybe even us women will have male Hoors etc.
Wallahu Alum but I can't help but think of the personal experiences of my life, I was a young teenager just starting high school when I met my husband 7 years ago. We have grown up together and he has taught me soooooo much (even how to drive) and he is the one that helped me on the straight path because when he met me I was not very practising but at the same time was not like my non Muslim friends because although I did not wear hijab I still didn't feel comfortable in situations where harram was present.

He would make lists for me of whatever was bothering me and go through everything on the list and try to find solutions with me. He didn't try to take advantage of me like other guys did but rather told me that I was too precious to be out in public with him and that he knew he wanted to marry me but did not want to see me until he had sought for me through my father. At 18 he worked very hard, bought a car and came to my father for my hand in marriage. We were told that we were an example for young Muslims struggling to get married.

Anyhow I know that we (as women) may get male Hoors etc and to be honest that seems like a nice fantasy but it seems like an empty one, not fulfilling like that of the person who's soul knew my soul in Jannah before we were even born and not like that of the man who has taught me so much and saved me (of course by Allah SWT's will) from a wrong path. He introduced me to members of the Muslim community in our city and did not go out with me but would always come over to say salam and ask if I was okay and make sure the sisters were good to me.

Now again I feel like it is at least a fair trade if the believing women also get male Hoor (Allah Alum) but I know that there has to be more than just living out an empty fantasy. I know my husband would hate me being with any other man whether in this life or not. The day I wore hijab was because of my husband's "jealousy" and anger at men who continuously tried to lure me. For a year we would fight about guys who tried to talk to me or compliment me etc. until one day a guy he hated tried it and when I said that I was with so and so he said ``he doesn`t have to know`` ...of course I told my husband about this but he said the solution was hijab and his anger caused him to force me and I usually cannot be forced to do anything against my will but was afraid as he said he would wage a physical war against that guy and I didn`t want my beloved husband getting hurt. I must admit though that wearing hijab caused many men to cool down and the amount of attention I got decreased tremendously. I couldn`t believe the peace I felt as men left me at peace for my husband, there were of course few occasions but usually from brothers who did not know I was already married. I actually felt that people took me more seriously and all of a sudden there were finally people noticing my other attributes and it was so exhilerating to be known for more than mere beauty, the day I was spoken of by many non Muslim co workers as a potential manager (being the youngest at the company) for my intelligence and quick learning etc. I felt like a queen, here I was a hijaby and usually known as the pretty girl but now being praised not at all for my looks but for my talents and intelligence and it was such a liberating experience. I then lived happily and peacefully with my husband and we became a very well known couple in the community.

Sorry for making this long but what I am saying is that I know that I love my husband and care for him and we have more than just a physical relationship, and I know that I don`t want to share my husband and I really believe that my husband doesn`t want to share me either because he is a kind and easy going guy but that day when he asked me to wear hijab I had seen an anger in him that I have not yet seen again to this day and hopefully I won`t. So at this point I want to give in and say that all is well and I accept that I will feel no jealousy...but I`d be lying because I feel that what has happened in my life is for a good reason and my only wish and desire is to live in eternity with this man who has by the will of Allah SWT saved me from a crooked path filled with vile men, untrustworthy women and an unhappy ending.

The_truth

SubhanAllah! I feel better with everyone's kind and knowledgeable posts...but I also feel scared. I really want to believe in this but at the same time something inside me tugs and pinches every time I try to accept the fact that there will be no jealousy and maybe even us women will have male Hoors etc.
Wallahu Alum but I can't help but think of the personal experiences of my life, I was a young teenager just starting high school when I met my husband 7 years ago. We have grown up together and he has taught me soooooo much (even how to drive) and he is the one that helped me on the straight path because when he met me I was not very practising but at the same time was not like my non Muslim friends because although I did not wear hijab I still didn't feel comfortable in situations where harram was present.

He would make lists for me of whatever was bothering me and go through everything on the list and try to find solutions with me. He didn't try to take advantage of me like other guys did but rather told me that I was too precious to be out in public with him and that he knew he wanted to marry me but did not want to see me until he had sought for me through my father. At 18 he worked very hard, bought a car and came to my father for my hand in marriage. We were told that we were an example for young Muslims struggling to get married.

Anyhow I know that we (as women) may get male Hoors etc and to be honest that seems like a nice fantasy but it seems like an empty one, not fulfilling like that of the person who's soul knew my soul in Jannah before we were even born and not like that of the man who has taught me so much and saved me (of course by Allah SWT's will) from a wrong path. He introduced me to members of the Muslim community in our city and did not go out with me but would always come over to say salam and ask if I was okay and make sure the sisters were good to me.

Now again I feel like it is at least a fair trade if the believing women also get male Hoor (Allah Alum) but I know that there has to be more than just living out an empty fantasy. I know my husband would hate me being with any other man whether in this life or not. The day I wore hijab was because of my husband's "jealousy" and anger at men who continuously tried to lure me. For a year we would fight about guys who tried to talk to me or compliment me etc. until one day a guy he hated tried it and when I said that I was with so and so he said ``he doesn`t have to know`` ...of course I told my husband about this but he said the solution was hijab and his anger caused him to force me and I usually cannot be forced to do anything against my will but was afraid as he said he would wage a physical war against that guy and I didn`t want my beloved husband getting hurt. I must admit though that wearing hijab caused many men to cool down and the amount of attention I got decreased tremendously. I couldn`t believe the peace I felt as men left me at peace for my husband, there were of course few occasions but usually from brothers who did not know I was already married. I actually felt that people took me more seriously and all of a sudden there were finally people noticing my other attributes and it was so exhilerating to be known for more than mere beauty, the day I was spoken of by many non Muslim co workers as a potential manager (being the youngest at the company) for my intelligence and quick learning etc. I felt like a queen, here I was a hijaby and usually known as the pretty girl but now being praised not at all for my looks but for my talents and intelligence and it was such a liberating experience. I then lived happily and peacefully with my husband and we became a very well known couple in the community.

Sorry for making this long but what I am saying is that I know that I love my husband and care for him and we have more than just a physical relationship, and I know that I don`t want to share my husband and I really believe that my husband doesn`t want to share me either because he is a kind and easy going guy but that day when he asked me to wear hijab I had seen an anger in him that I have not yet seen again to this day and hopefully I won`t. So at this point I want to give in and say that all is well and I accept that I will feel no jealousy...but I`d be lying because I feel that what has happened in my life is for a good reason and my only wish and desire is to live in eternity with this man who has by the will of Allah SWT saved me from a crooked path filled with vile men, untrustworthy women and an unhappy ending.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, a very touching story my sister and a good reminder tfor those who are not currently wearing hijaab why they should wear start wearing hijaab.

Firstly sister a women will not recieve any male hoors in Jannah because if it is not possible for a women to have more than one man in this world then it will not be possible for her to have more than one in the next world either.

Just to conclude it is shaythan who knows this is a weakness of yours and he is trying to play and mess with your mind and it is your innerself that you need to control because we as creations of Allah should have our full trust in him. If Allah has promised us a great reward for our good actions then are we to doubt that? Are we doubting the one who created us? How can we be so sure that we will achieve Jannah in the first place let alone thinking about our place in Jannah.

Let us not think about the past or future but let us concentrate on now and the present. Shaythan is wanting to divert your concentration and atention away from that which matters and that is the present.

Let us take one step at a time and do the best we can now for we may not be here tomorrow.

Let us also have FULL faith, hope, reliance and trust in Allah that if he has made us a promise that men and women will be rewarded greatly in Jannah then surely he our lord will keep such a promise. For the one who created us knows what is best for us and will give us exactley what we deserve!

The_truth

Esselamu aleikum

I must object to what you wrote since you made an invalid comparison. We cannot compare this world with the next world. We have many things which are forbidden for us now but allowed in Paradise. For example wine, wearing of silk and so on. Also in this world a man is not allowed to have more than 4 wives, do you then make the comparison and say in Paradise a man is not allowed to have more then 4 wives?

Indeed we should not speak about issues concerning the unseen without knowledge.

Wa Alaikum Asalaamu Wr Wb, i have merely stated a fact that a women will not recieve more than one husband in Paradise. That is an accurate statement and there is no difference of opinion on this matter.

Here is a scholarly perspective on the matter:

Jannah and the condition of Jannah vastly differs from the conditions of the Dunya (this world). It is incorrect to look at the prevailing conditions of the Dunya and then form an analogy of the Aakhira (hereafter).

Suffice to say that Allah Ta’ala mentions in the Qur’an, ‘You will have there (Aakhira) all that you could wish for, and you will have there everything you demand.’ Thus, her every desire and wish will be fulfilled and she will live in eternal happiness. If men will be rewarded with a certain number of chaste partners in Jannah, then what will women be rewarded with? While a man will get many Hurs (maidens) in jannah, a women would be made the queen of Jannah. Her beauty will far outshine the beauty of the hurs.

Umme Salamah R.A narrates that she said to Rasûlullah SAW "O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah R.A then asked, "O Rasûlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold.

They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.'" (Tabrânî)

Muhammed ibn Ka'b Al-Qurazi narrates from a person of the Ansâr (people of Madînah) that Rasûlullah SAW said, "I take the oath of that Being who sent me with the truth, you are not more acquainted with your wives and houses than the people of Jannat. A person of Jannat will come to 72 wives which Allah specially created in Jannat (hûrs) and 2 human wives.

The human wives will have virtue over the [hûrs] because they worshipped Allah in the world. (Targheeb Vol.4 Pg.534) This will be the high position of the women of the world in Jannah. If a woman had more than one husband(As in one died and she married again) she will choose which one of them to stay with, and she will choose the one with the best character. As for those women who never married or their husband were mushriks, they will be allowed to marry whichever worldly man, they so wish, in Jannah. Thus every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the world.

If we have full conviction in Allah's promise that he will fulfil our every desire in Jannah, then instead of worrying about what they will get in jannah, the women should concentrate their endeavours on pleasing Allah and thus getting to Jannah. As for pleasing us in Jannah, That is Allah responsibility, so he will do His and we should do ours. The greatest pleasure in Jannah for men and women will be the very pleasure of Allah. Everything else will be secondary. And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best.

• Mufti Ebrahim Desai

We should firstly try our utmost to attain Jannah in the first place and concentrate on making the best of NOW because tomorrow may never come. We should have FULL faith in Allah that he will reward us according to what we did in this life and if he has promised us great rewards then how can we be unsure of that? Are we to imply that Allah is unfair? It is we who do not see clearly and as the scholar states we cannot make a comparison of how we will feel in this world with how we will feel in the next.

and Allah knows best

The_truth

This is not a fact. Indeed many people of knowledge have stated that if a women enters Paradise and she desires more than one husband she will receive that.

Also the reward for men and women are equal in Paradise. Perhaps you werent aware of that.

Back up your statement that women will be given more than one husband using Qur'an and hadith.....

Also tell us which scholars have stated this.....

The_truth

This statement is backed up by the general evidence of the word of Allah (swt) which we can find in not one, but many verses of the Qur´an.

Here are some of them

Surah 16:31

Gardens of Eternity which they will enter: beneath them flow (pleasant) rivers: they will have therein all that they wish: thus doth Allah reward the righteous― (31)

Surah 25:15-16

Say: "Is that best, or the eternal Garden, promised to the righteous? For them that is a reward as well as a goal (or attainment). (15) "For them there will be therein all that they wish for: they will dwell (there) for aye: a promise to be prayed for from thy Lord." (16)

Surah 36:55-58

Verily the Companions of the Garden shall that Day have joy in all that they do; (55) They and their associates will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones (of dignity); (56) (Every) fruit (enjoyment) will be there for them; they shall have whatever they call for; (57) "Peace!― a Word (of salutation) from a Lord Most Merciful! (58)

Here Allah is mentioning both the men and his companion in Jannah, that is man and his wife will get whatever they desire.

Surah 39:33-34

And he who brings the Truth and he who confirms (and supports) it― such are the men who do right. (33) They shall have all that they wish for, in the presence of their Lord: such is the reward of those who do good: (34)

Surah 41:30-32

In the case of those who say "Our Lord is Allah", and further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear ye not!" (they suggest) "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), the which ye were promised! (30) "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall ye have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall ye have all that ye ask for! (31) "A hospitable gift from One Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!" (32)

Surah 42:22

Thou wilt see the wrongdoers in fear on account of what they have earned, and (the burden of) that must (necessarily) fall on them. But those who believe and work righteous deeds will be in the luxuriant meads of the Gardens: they shall have, before their Lord, all that they wish for: That will indeed be the magnificent Bounty (of Allah). (22)

Surah 43:68-72

My devotees! No fear shall be on you that Day nor shall ye grieve― (68) (Being) those who have believed in Our Signs and bowed (their wills to Ours) in Islam. (69) Enter ye the Garden, ye and your wives, in (beauty and) rejoicing. (70) To them will be passed round, dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all that the souls could desire all that the eyes could delight in: and ye shall abide therein (for aye). (71) Such will be the Garden of which ye are made heirs for your (good) deeds (in life). (72)

Surah 50:35

There will be for them therein all that they wish and more besides in Our Presence. (35)

Thus if a women enters Paradise and desires more than one husband she will get it. And it is also confirmed in the Sunnah that even the last person to enter Jannah will get even more than what he desire. And there is no hadith which is saheeh which rejects the posibility of Allah creating special companions for women. Thus with these facts we can say that the issue of women having more companions than one in Paradise is a issue of the unseen and it can neither be confirmed nor denied, rather it is a matter of that which one desires in Paradise. Thus if you desire something you will get it, and this applies to both men and women in Paradise.

And Allah knows best

Sister none of those verses imply that a women will get more than one husband in Jannah.

Just because a person can have what they desire in Paradise in does'nt mean that they will desire what is against their nature. It is clearly against the nature of a women to have more than one partner and this will not change in Paradise.

There is a clear consensus (Ijmah) of all the scholars of Islam that a women will not have more than one husband in Paradise and there is no difference of opinion on this matter and you being a layperson without sufficient knowledge or authority cannot make your own fatwa stating otherwise anf going against the consensus of all scholars of Islam.

Can you give us a list of scholars along with their statements where they have stated that a women will have more than one husband in Paradise?

The_truth

Okey, so now you have the knowledge of matters of unseen? But you dont even know my gender? How is that brother?

What is or what is not against the nature, the knowledge of that is with Allah (swt) who have created us. And what is forbidden in this world doesnt mean it would remain in Paradise as I explained before. There is nothing similar between this world and Paradise except in name. You cannot compare the situation now with the situation in the Akhirah.

And there is no concensus amongst the scholars of Islam about this. Where did you get this from?

You seem to be very arrogant indeed. You believe whatever you write is the truth and correct and whoever says otherwise is going against the concesus of the scholars?

Also I have no idea of showing you opinion of some sheikhs about this issue because I know you will just reply that they are not scholars and they didnt study under this and that and so on.

Sister there is no need for any of your bitterness. It was very clear from your first post that you were a sister and you came across quite emotional and bitter from the beginning.

The fact that a women will only recieve one husband in Jannah is a known well fact and is not disputed at all. You are the only one who is disputing it but you cannot twist the words of Allah to suit your own desires. We will all be rewarded according to our nature.

Yes there is a consensus on the matter because the MAJORITY of scholars of 1400 years confirm the fact that a women will only recieve one husband in Jannah and there never has been dispute on this matter.

You are clearly very emotional about this subject and please do not use the appeal to emotion fallacy. You should be careful about making such erroneous and false statements out of your own desire and you should not use your emotion and bitterness on this topic to make such false statements.

We should be content with that whatever reward Allah gives us if we achieve Jannah will be more than sufficient for us.

We should concentrate on the present and making sure we get into Jannah in the first place.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Please refrain from creating fatwas of your own...unless you have dedicated your life to this matter and have received the actual certifications to doing so...you follow what is *authentically* and *throughly* researched by those who *have* attained such position!

Other than that...*remain silent*...and fear Allah lest you *attribute* something to Him (sobhanaho wa ta'ala)...His Prophet (salla Allaho 'alayhi wa sallam)...or His deen..or *worst* yet..*utter* something which goes against Allah..Rasulullah (salla Allaho 'alayhi wa sallam)..or the deen..and before doing neither..be counted amongst those whom Allah describes possessing this trait...

"They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!" [An-Najm 53:23]

Finally...

The thread has had its intent fulfilled..and its inquiries answered...thus...

***THREAD CLOSED***

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.