How do you view the rule of Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in Gaza Strip

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Because brother we Muslims fear poverty. We are more concerned about feeding our bellies. We live in fear..not of Allah subhana talla. We live in fear of money.
I will sell you out to make my life of ease. We need to remember we have an obligation to fulfill..one made to Allah subhana talla.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
If you do a comprehensive study concerning Jihad, based on the Quran and the Sunnah, then you will, Insallah, come to the conclusion that it is mandatory Jihad. Thus every Muslim is required to do whatever they can to contribute and help the brothers and sisters suffering in occupied lands.
There is so many ways of helping from simple donations to volunteer work (Non-profit organizations, etc), financiallly.

In my opinion, the greatest reason for passiveness in the Muslim world is knowledge , and lack of central authority. Since we are fragmented into different states, there exist no central unified Muslim voice that could direct us, thus we are left us small groups here and there and individuals whoever is willing to answer the call and participate in Jihad Fisablililah.

I don't mean to put any one down by saying "lack of knowledge", but if a Muslim brother or a sister is unware of the issues concerning Jihad, the ways Sahabas conducted jihad, the evidence for it in the Quran and the sunnah, then it will be very difficult for one to have a clear understanding of the issue, espicially because of all the onslaught we receive in the western media. In my opinion, this will cause one to automatically become apologetic.

-A brother in an earlier post claimed that "Palestine is not an Islamic issue".

It is critical as Muslims, that we do understand our history and do have basic understanding of the issues that are facing us.

This is a must listen. Please take a time to listen to this lecture by Anwar Awlaki (what an excellent speaker he is). I gurantee you, InsAllah you'll like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5lwYNhwxzA

p.s.

If some one is curious about to know more about the political history of Palestinian conflict, I strongly recommend picking up this book
"Beyond Chutpaz" by Norman G. Finklestein. An excellent rebuttal to Dershwitz.
In case if you're wondering they are both Jewish.