How do you view the rule of Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in Gaza Strip

Oem Soufiane

my bro
I respect your opinion as long as the circle of debt and not outside it, although he disagrees with my opinion

assalamu aleikum,

I am a sis :blackhijab: but it's ok. (Oem = Umm or Ummu Soufiane) And Let us agree to disagree.

@ Sister Mirajmom, I understand, I relly need to get some sleep, it is 11.30 at night (don't know pm or am, here it is just 23.30) But we can certainlytry to find some resources for this issue inshallah. When I can I find the time for it I'll look in to it inshallah.:hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet dreams.

Please dear sister I am not asking you to burden yourself...we have many members and viewers ...I am asking them...

aelshamy

Salaam,

I believe it would serve those who know little about Hamas to be given information. It would allow us to make informed conculsions ourselves. If there needs to be debate so be it. I am just asking for hard facts to gain a better understanding of the situation.
Often on posts many people forget that readers may not have background information. Readers lose interest. This is too important a topic for it to involve one or two respondents.

:salam2:

here is what I could find:

http://electronicintifada.net/bytopic/people/254.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas
http://www.palestine-info.info/

iamjannah

I am very new following the news about Hamas and Palestine, but in my eyes Hamas is not terrorist group, actually I see the onyl terrorist on this planet is Israel, Usa and those who follow them.
As I see the situation in Gaza, I think it's good to have Hamas, maybe they are the only ones able to get some reason in to this mess:angryblue::SMILY47:

massi

They are not terrorist of course but they don't follow the Quran and sunna
they follow the politic even it's against the rules of shari3a :angryred::angryred::angryred:

Skywalker

As-salam-o'-alaikum

I am not a scholar nor do I know much about Hamas but still I would like to say something-

It is quite easy to sit in our homes and pass judgements about others but when it comes to facing reality we shy away.

One thing more, I would like to say something about terrorism too-

The problem lies in our handling of this issue. We overlook the cause and focus on consequences, which is a very foolish contradiction of the ‘prevention is better than cure’ theory. Terrorism has its roots in continued merciless oppression of a minority on grounds of bias pertaining to race, sex or religion. The victims resort to violence only when they have suffered beyond their limits of tolerance. The armed counter-terrorism practiced by governments worldwide only starts a ‘terror to combat terror’ chain reaction.

It would be much more sensible on our part, if an analysis of the terrorist mindset were initiated and carried out efficiently. For the survival of peace, and end should be put to all forms of oppression. Only then shall we be able to make up for our past mistakes.

A blunderous past might not necessarily lead top a future of destruction if there were a sensible present. If only modern man did not have this ‘have problem, will fight’ attitude we might dare to be more optimistic

I apologise in advance if my opinion offends anyone.

Salem9022

They are not terrorist of course but they don't follow the Quran and sunna
they follow the politic even it's against the rules of shari3a :angryred::angryred::angryred:

They are terrorist organization also, to me and I agree they arn't following the Quran and Sunnah, but political movements. They were formed by the Ikwanul Muslimeen(Muslim Brotherhood) and the Man who founded that organization was Hasan al Banna the Soufi. So even in the Belief they are very much messed up.

And to Oum Soufiane. I don't know what got you to like Zawahri and the Kharajitte al-Qaeda gangs, These terrorist organization would of course help Hamas because both of these organizations came out from the Ikwanul Muslimeen from Egypt.

Idris16

are they terrorists? who did they terrorize? and stop making takfeer.

salem, there arent one single mujaahid you support!

Oem Soufiane

They are terrorist organization also, to me and I agree they arn't following the Quran and Sunnah, but political movements. They were formed by the Ikwanul Muslimeen(Muslim Brotherhood) and the Man who founded that organization was Hasan al Banna the Soufi. So even in the Belief they are very much messed up.

And to Oum Soufiane. I don't know what got you to like Zawahri and the Kharajitte al-Qaeda gangs, These terrorist organization would of course help Hamas because both of these organizations came out from the Ikwanul Muslimeen from Egypt.

No no no, don't talk about what you don't know, Al Zawahiri was at first a member of ikhwanal muslimeen in egypt, but he got out when Sayyid Qutb was executed and they started working together with the government. And they're now calling themselves a democratic islamic group ahudu billah.

The ikhwanal muslimeen may be founded in the beginning by the same people, but zawahiri and a whole lot of other real brothers distinguished themselves from this so called democratic movement as it is today.

And if you watched the video I posted earlier on, instead of seeing al zawahiri and immediatly start writing without listening, you would have learned that Al zawahiri is calling Hamas back to islam, so they don't support eachother that much. And even if they did wa allahu alam than ofcourse that would be to fight the zionists out of the land of the muslims.

Who wouldn't you call a terrorist, really?

Oem Soufiane

I've experienced this threat is obviously getting too personal for some people through pm, so all just respond to mohd2008's question please.

@ mohd 2008: Alhamdulilah there is some kind of resistance in your/our land, just that I wouldn't call them islamic perse, they are at least fighting the zionists.

aelshamy

Dear all,

I believe that this site Turn To Islam is mainly intended to invite the non-muslims to islam and to help and encourage the new muslims to take there first steps in islam way. Also I believe that such thread - althaugh it is not in the main course of the site - is very important to show that islam is not just some prayers to be performed inside masjids but it is a whole way of life. but if we do it we should do it in a better way just like the pious salaf did. they knew how to have different opinions and in the same time love - in the sake of allah - each other. we are all muslim and we are all ahil alsounnah wa algamaa.

Today, when I entered the site and joined this thread I thought there is a war in the site :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
wa aleikum salaam,

I know what you mean, I wrote my sentences like 'Í personally feel'and 'Í think' and "I can't see the unseen' on purpose so that it is obvious it is my personal opinion. and not something to take as guideline. I have these opinions, because of certain evidences, talks of sheikhs etc. I wasn't planning to debate my opinion, so I didn't bring the reasons of why I believe this is right. The brother asked for our opinion, so I gave it. my opinion is not to be taken as advice, naseeha or whatever, it is my opinion based on knowledge I gained when I researched more about jihad fisabillilah. (actually to find a good name for my third son inshallah from among the mujahideen and shuhada)

Mashallah sister. :)

I like Abu Dujjanah (Radiyallahu Anhu), he was among the Ansari of Medinah and he fought in many of the battles with Rasulallah (SAW).

Rasulallah (SAW) was in Masjid An Nabawwi and he took out a sword. He then said to the Sahabi (The Muhaajir and the Ansari, Radiyallahu Anhuma), "Who will take this sword from me?" And all of the Sahabi (Radiyallahu Anhuma) agreed that they'd take this sword. And then Rasulallah (SAW) said, "Who will take this sword along with it's rights?" And then the Sahabi asked, "what are the rights with this sword?" And Rasulallah (SAW) said, "That you take this sword, and hit the enemy of Allah Ta Alla until the sword bends," and Abu Dujjanah, (Radiyallahu Anhu), stood up and said, "I will take this sword, Ya Rasullah (SAW)."

Abu Dujjanah (Radiyallahu Anhu) was also wearing a red Pa'gree when he took the sword from Rasulallah (SAW), and he would go out in battle with his red Pa'gree on, and that red Pa'gree stood for that he was ready for war, for battle. (-Ibn As Haaq)

It was after the death of Rasulallah (SAW) that there was this one man who Apostated from Islam, and who said that he was a Rasul of Allah Ta Alla, and so it was during the the Khelafah of Abu Bakr or Amar ibn Al Khattab (Radiyallahu Anhuma), and they set out in battle to kill this apostate, and Waysha (Rahmatullah Alyh) was one who fought in that battle, Waysha, the one who killed Hamza (Radiyallahu Anhu) during the battle of Uhud (during his days of Jahliyyah), just so he could have his freedom from his master. And so he was from Habasha, Abbisiniyah, and the men from Habasha were well skilled with the spear, and so he found Hamza (Radiyallahu Anhu), aimed his spear, threw it, and he brought Hamza (Radiyallahu Anhu) into Shuhadah, (Allahu Akbar,) and he left from battle. After Mecca embraced Islam, Waysha (Rahmatullah Alyh) was afraid that Rasulallah (SAW) would take revenge on him for killing his Uncle Hamza (Radiyallahu Anhu), so he left Mecca and emigrated to Ta'if, and then Ta'if embraced Islam, and so did the rest of Araybeya, and someone told him that if he became a Muslim, if he embraced Islam, then Rasulallah (SAW) wouldn't kill him, so Waysha left to see Rasulallah (SAW).

Waysha then came infront of Rasulallah (SAW) in Medinah, and declared his Shahadah infront of Rasulallah (SAW). Rasulallah (SAW) then asked him, "Are you really Waysha, the one who killed my Uncle Hamza?" And then Waysha said, "Yes, Ya Rasulallah, I was the one who killed Hamza." And then Rasulallah (SAW) remembered his Uncle Hamza, and he was grieving when he remembered his great Uncle Hamza, and so he looked to the floor and said to Waysha, "Waysha, can you please never come infront of me, I don't want to see your face again," because he was still upset that Waysha (Rahmatullah Alyh) killed his Uncle Hamza.

But Waysha (Rahmatullah Alyh) became a pious Muslim who feared Allah Ta Alla and was steadfast. And after the death of Rasullah (SAW), a man apostated from Islam and claimed he was a Rasul of Allah (I forgot his name), during the Khelafah of Abu Bakr or Umar (Radiyallahu Anhuma), and so the Sahabi (RA) fought against the Apostate.

Waysha was one who fought in that battle. He states that, "I saw him (the Apostate), and so I steadied my spear, aimed it, and I threw it at him, it hit him, and then one Mujahideen came behind him and stabbed him with his sword. That Mujahideen was Abu Dujjanah."

And with that same spear that killed Hamza (Radiyallahu Anhu), the Uncle of Rasulallah (SAW), a spear that was full of sin, also killed the great devils and enemies of Allah Azza Wajjal, the Apostate who claimed he was a Rasul of Allah Ta Alla.

-Special thanks to, Anas ibn Malik, Ibn As Haaq, Al Bukaree, Imam Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, and Imam Anwar Al Awlaki, May Allah Ta Alla multiply their Ajr in Jannah by the Millions, and the same to the other great Allamah and Sheikhs, Al Hasan Al Basri, Al Alabani, Al Baaz, Al Uthayman, Ibn Katheer, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, Abdullah Azzam, Imam Ash Shafee, Imam Abu Haneefah, Imam Malik, the other great Sheikhs and Allamah of our Ummah,the Ansari, the Muhaajir, the Sahabi, and Rasulallah (SAW).

-Story derived from Seerah of Rasulallah (SAW), The Life of Muhammad (SAW) The Medinan Period, Volume 1, CD 10, by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki.

Other great stories of the great Mujahid of the Sahabi, Amar ibn Al Khattab, Abdullah ibn Atiq, Khalid ibn Walid, and many more.

-Your little brother, Abdul Hasib, a Future Allamah and Hafez, Inshallah.

massi

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
what did u say !!!!!!!!!!!

:astag: hamas is islamic resistantance movement and no one can deny that

if u are right bring me one profe

first :salam2:
second they don't follow the rules of Islam as it must be

Mumin01

Any group that says its "halal" to kill civilians i consider Terroristic, i cant believe some Muslims would actually back up Usama and Zarkawi who justify killing civilains while at the same time Muslims who dont believe in their views

i am seriously considering leaving this site if things like this persist, dont make this site political

Oem Soufiane

Look, there are more things in this life than just making a living and praying your prayers, and most muslims forget that. If that is not your view that's your 'problem', but how can you ask not to make this political, when the first question was political.

If you don't like political issues, don't visit political threats. I don't like lovey dovey issues, so i don't visit lovey dovey threats. Everyone's served here.
So leaving this site for difference of opinion with certain people is a bit overreacted i gues, I heard this before.

Btw, a lot of people don't agree with (for example)my point of view, but with yours, so what are you saying? Don't blame the forum for it's visitors(a minority even) Subhanallah!

iamjannah

calm down guys:SMILY286:
no reason to anyone be sad or mad about this. I think it's important to talk about hamas too.
Maybe it is "terrorism" to attack civilians.. as I see it, they defend the Palestinian nation against even bigger terrorist. Maybe the word terrorist should be expained more better?

I'm thankful for hamas and groups like that because if there wasnt them, maybe the whole arab world wouldn't exist anynore :fighta: