How do you view the rule of Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in Gaza Strip

Salem9022

No no no, don't talk about what you don't know, Al Zawahiri was at first a member of ikhwanal muslimeen in egypt, but he got out when Sayyid Qutb was executed and they started working together with the government. And they're now calling themselves a democratic islamic group ahudu billah.

The ikhwanal muslimeen may be founded in the beginning by the same people, but zawahiri and a whole lot of other real brothers distinguished themselves from this so called democratic movement as it is today.

And if you watched the video I posted earlier on, instead of seeing al zawahiri and immediatly start writing without listening, you would have learned that Al zawahiri is calling Hamas back to islam, so they don't support eachother that much. And even if they did wa allahu alam than ofcourse that would be to fight the zionists out of the land of the muslims.

Who wouldn't you call a terrorist, really?

Zahwari wasnt the first of the Members of Ikwanul Muslimeen, What you say doesnt really justify anything sister. The Point is the Ikwanul Muslimeen was founded as a Political Soufi Organization founded by Hasan al Banna the Soufi Poet and Politician.

How can people with the right Aqeedah come out from such dirty organization? You are calling Zahawari and Bin Laden people with right Aqeedah when both of them were active members of these organization? We can't follow Individuals who were members of Deviant organizations, and you expect to follow them. How can you follow these Ignorant people who arn't even Scholars of Islam as Suppose to the LIkes of Shaykh Al-Albani or Bin Baaz or Uthayeem or Saleh Al-Fawzaan or even Shaykh Madhkali?

Its like me going to my next door neighbor and asking him for Opinions in Islam instead of me going to the Masjid. There is a Big difference

Oem Soufiane

Zahwari wasnt the first of the Members of Ikwanul Muslimeen, What you say doesnt really justify anything sister. The Point is the Ikwanul Muslimeen was founded as a Political Soufi Organization founded by Hasan al Banna the Soufi Poet and Politician.

How can people with the right Aqeedah come out from such dirty organization? You are calling Zahawari and Bin Laden people with right Aqeedah when both of them were active members of these organization? We can't follow Individuals who were members of Deviant organizations, and you expect to follow them. How can you follow these Ignorant people who arn't even Scholars of Islam as Suppose to the LIkes of Shaykh Al-Albani or Bin Baaz or Uthayeem or Saleh Al-Fawzaan or even Shaykh Madhkali?

Its like me going to my next door neighbor and asking him for Opinions in Islam instead of me going to the Masjid. There is a Big difference

No he wasn't one of the first members, but he was at first a member, I'm not english so I hope you know what i mean (like in he was, but now isn't anymore)

Al zawahiri was a member when he was about 14 yrs old, and later on went away, so I'm guessing he found out that it wasn't his 'thing'' wa allahu alam.

I am not following anyone of them, I just feel they say things in wich I agree with them, like in the vid above.

I am not following them I am following the sunnah of the prophet saws and in that sunnah, jihad is a part, and I feel that these brothers do speak the truth like our prophet did, it wasn't all lovey dovey, but it makes sense.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

As I know al-Zawahiri is member of al-Qaeda, not Hamas. Also Hamas is not intersting to operate with al-Qaeda.

:SMILY286:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The bottom line is there are people who are suffering. Hamas is the only organization attempting to safe lives. I am getting a little perturbed by the fingerpointing of what is Islamic and what is not Islamic. Folks...the Islamic prinicpal is to assist the people who need help.

There is an expression in the US...it is called being a Monday morning quarterback. It comes from football..in hindsight we can always call the right play for success...

Please think of the reality of the nightmare. Why not spend quality time in assisting those in need.

SIster Harb is our expert here. Listen to her and read what she writes. She has knowledge. Quit your second grade politics. Help her. Write to those she suggests. Ask her what we can do.

I urge you to stop being so narrow in what is Islamic. Leave that to those who know.

Allah forgive me if I written wrong.

aelshamy

The Point is the Ikwanul Muslimeen was founded as a Political Soufi Organization founded by Hasan al Banna the Soufi Poet and Politician.

Dear brother,

Niether Ikwanul Muslimeen nor Hamas are Soufi Organization. I think that you get your information from some other gamaats who do not like them and just they aim to gave bad image about Ikwanul Muslimeen.
If you want to evaluate a person, organization, gammaat or whatever dont go to an opposite gammat, but if you want to be fare with them, just go to them and listen to them. Now it is very easy, one click will sent you to thier sites. I know many members of them and - in 1976 - I knew one of them who is now one of thier leaders and they are all far from being sufis.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Once again what does it matter if a person is whatever they choose to be. It is upon us to help stop oppression for the Love and Fear of Allah subhana talla. As I read some of these posts I suggest we need to be very careful. We can not afford to be haughty.
The bottom line is there are people suffering. You either do something to stop the oppression or you waste time and help the oppressors. Many are helping the oppressors.
Please brothers and sisters do not get lost in the maze of minute and look at the big picture.

Salem9022

Dear brother,

Niether Ikwanul Muslimeen nor Hamas are Soufi Organization. I think that you get your information from some other gamaats who do not like them and just they aim to gave bad image about Ikwanul Muslimeen.
If you want to evaluate a person, organization, gammaat or whatever dont go to an opposite gammat, but if you want to be fare with them, just go to them and listen to them. Now it is very easy, one click will sent you to thier sites. I know many members of them and - in 1976 - I knew one of them who is now one of thier leaders and they are all far from being sufis.

Please tell me about Hasan Al Banna, who he was and what was his belief

mohd2008

Please tell me about Hasan Al Banna, who he was and what was his belief

Hassan al-Banna is a renewed Islam in the twentieth century
Hassan al-Banna died a martyr at the hands of injustice and treachery and disbelief
Hassan al-Banna was the cause of the presence of Hamas
Hassan al-Banna pronunciation of the word in the right time did not speak other
Hassan al-Banna man at a time when men Say

aelshamy

The only sourse for western muslims about the events in the middle east is the western media like CNN and Fox news. Every time somthing important happens in the middle east I switch between arabic channels like Aljazeera and CNN - although I dont trust CNN when it deals with middle east. I believe it would be a good idea for muslims who live in the west to watch Aljazeera International. It will give them a balanced idea and I think they will have more undrestanding for movments like Hamas

Salem9022

The only sourse for western muslims about the events in the middle east is the western media like CNN and Fox news. Every time somthing important happens in the middle east I switch between arabic channels like Aljazeera and CNN - although I dont trust CNN when it deals with middle east. I believe it would be a good idea for muslims who live in the west to watch Aljazeera International. It will give them a balanced idea and I think they will have more undrestanding for movments like Hamas

I watch neither Al Jazeera nor CNN. But thats besides the Point. Can you tell me the belief of Hasan al-Banna? the only thing you gave me was a webiste of the Ikwanul Muslimeen. I want to know what was the belief of Hasan Al Banna. what is he, a Shi3a a Sunni etc.

nori suja'i

Wa'alaikoom salam,
i've been thinking that how the Palestine land can get it's freedom if among Palestinian like Hamas and Al Fattah fighting/killing one another?. they have to stand united to become stronger.

Wallahu alam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Salem would you be so kind as to tell us why you are so interested in the factions..in the end does it matter?
First as readers the topic becomes so narrow we lose interest. Second, when you start to divide people into catergories we lose sight of the big picture.
Am I wrong..the issue is Palestine?
Be they Sunni, Shia,or whatever are they not fighting for the same cause?
Or have I missed something here?
It seems you have an agenda that I can not put my finger on? Please take the time to help us understand your perspective.

Idris16

And salem dont make takfeer. you should repent a lot because you made takfeer on a martyred person Astaghfirullah.

aelshamy

I watch neither Al Jazeera nor CNN. But thats besides the Point. Can you tell me the belief of Hasan al-Banna? the only thing you gave me was a webiste of the Ikwanul Muslimeen. I want to know what was the belief of Hasan Al Banna. what is he, a Shi3a a Sunni etc.

I gave you the link for two reasons :
First, because you can know every thing about him thier.
Second, This issue is interrupting the main topic of this thread. If you are interested to know about Hassa albanna you can intiate a thread about him and inshaallah I will participate.

My reply #53 was not personaly for you but it was for all participants regarding the main topic 'How do you view Hamas".

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

It is really saddening to see Muslims condemning fellow Muslims or Muslim organizations as terrorist. The people whom you're condemning could have far higher imaan, could be far more pleasing in the sight of Allah, than you and I.

I'm not sure why it has become so easy to call certain groups 'terrorist' who in fact does more than you and I could dream of.
Take Muslim Brotherhood for example:
Let's examine the goals and the principles of this organization.

1- Following the Salaf: Rejecting any action or principle which contradicts the Quran or Sunna, and inviting people to nothing but them both.

2- Establishing the Sunna: Working -as much as possible- to spread the Sunna in every aspect of life.

3- Increasing the Iman: By concentrating on the purity of hearts, loving Muslims in the sake of Allah, and remembrance (plus being away of any Sufi mistakes).

4- Political Activism: By putting political programs for "Islamising" government in different countries (after realistic studies), and establishing these programs thru the convenient ways which do not conflict with Islam.

5- Stressing Physical Health: By forming sports clubs and committing members to regular exercises.

6- Enriching Scientific Study: By enhancing the knowledge of members and others about Islam. Members with "Shari'a" major have special study programs.

7- Establishing a Sound Economic Infrastructure: By supporting and/or sponsoring any Islamic project and facing its "fiqh" problems. By the way, the ONLY accepted source of money to the Ikhwan is its members' OWN money.

8- Fostering Social ties: By maintaining brotherhood links among the members of the Islamic society.

From these main goals of the organization comes sub goals, which in my opinion are goals every Muslim should be delighted with.

1- Building the Muslim individual: brother or sister with a strong body, high manners, cultured thought, ability to earn, strong faith, correct worship, conscious of time, of benefit to others, organized, and self-struggling character

2- Building the Muslim family: choosing a good wife (husband), educating children Islamicaly, and inviting other families.

3- Building the Muslim society (thru building individuals and families) and addressing the problems of the society realistically.

4- Building the Muslim state.

5- Building the Khilafa (basically a shape of unity between the Islamic states).

6- Mastering the world with Islam.

(In case anyone is curious, you can find in depth information about Brotherhood on ummah.net).

These are basic principles that every Muslim can agree with. If agreeing with the charter of Muslim Brotherhood makes me a terrorist, then I will be the first want to openly declare that I'm sympathetic to their cause.
Just ask yourself for a second who were the first people to condemn the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist group?

The Imperialist and the Secular Egyptian. Why? Obviously because for the sake of their own interest and in the case of the Secular Egyptians, for the sake of their own survival.
They are labeled as "terrorist, islamist, fanatics, etc etc...." for aiming to establish society based on the Quran and the Sunnah.
Who is a terrorist Sayed Qutb, or the one who ordered his execution? Or Naser who turned his back on Muslim Brotherhood and arrested Qutb?
Who is striving in the path of Allah, the secular government or the member of Muslim brotherhood?

I do understand they are human beings, and thus they also have their shortcoming, but nonetheless the way I see it is they are the only group of Muslims who are doing something for the benefit the Muslims who are in need, when rest of the Muslims have either become passive or submissive to the forces that oppose Islamic cause.

It baffles me how easily groups like Hamas can be labeled as a terrorist by Muslims! Yes they are not perfect, but who is doing anything for the Palestinian people in the face of all the difficulties they are challenged with? These people have sacrifice so much from their life, from their family, for the betterment of the Palestinian people.

Wasalam.
Shoaib

Forgive me if I was offensive or harsh in my response.

P.S.
If suicide bombing is the issue, that makes some of the Muslims here condemn them as terrorist,then perhaps reading Surah Burooj, and the story of the boy and the king could shed some light into the issue. At least understanding why the brothers and sisters who do sacrifice their life do so.

I"m not legitimizing or condemning suicide bombing. Allah knows best. However, this is one of the evidence given by the scholars who believe it is permissible.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i wholeheartedly believe that our brothers and sisters in palestine are being oppressed and they are in desperate need of the world's aid. the only problem that i do have is when people call the situation an " islamic " struggle. i have this problem because it doesn't have anything to do with islam. the reasons why we should be concerned is because we love our muslim brothers and sisters wherever they are in the world in fisibillah. we have the desire to have muslims in good well being. but this just isn't an islamic fight in my view. it's about a huge bully ( zionists ) picking on the little guy ( palestine ) and people standing up to defend their land and their people. we wish our muslims brothers and sisters over there much success.

the biggest question or concern that i have is: why isn't there more outrage about the happenings in palestine, from muslim nations? i think the only way victory can be acheived there is by the entire muslim ummah returning to their deen and making tawbah and sincere du'a for the palestinian people.
:wasalam:

aelshamy

Is what is happening in palestine an islamic struggle ? I would say: yes.
Because the term which we should use alternative to 'islamic struggle' is jihad
So, Is what is happening in palestine a jihad ? I would also say: yes.

The next is the translation of what one of the scholers - Shikh Alqaradawy - said when he was asked about jihad in palestine.
The scholers said that there are two sorts of jihad: jihad talab and jihad dafaa.
jihad talab is like conquest of Iraq, Egypt, Alsham (Syria and the srounding countries) and persia at the first eara of islam.
Jihad dafaa - which is our case - means defending jihad.which happens when the enemy occupies a muslim state - which is the case in palestine, Iraq and Afghanestan. In this case jihad is Fard Aen which means that every muslim and muslimah is required to fight untill they free thier country and if thier eforts is not suffecient so it is fard aen to all muslims in the earth.
however he said that if the people of this state don't need men but they need financing and providing of weapons and supplies - this is also the case in palestine - then we must provide them. He also added that all muslim rulers particularly arab leaders - with no exception - are responsible for not assisting the processes of jihad and they will be asked.
That is why I say that what happens in palestine is jihad. The importance of this fatwa is that every muslim on the earth must understand that it is his duty to assist almojahdeen in all locations where there is jihad

"Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me (and no other). " translation of Quran 021.092

mohd2008

Is what is happening in palestine an islamic struggle ? I would say: yes.
Because the term which we should use alternative to 'islamic struggle' is jihad
So, Is what is happening in palestine a jihad ? I would also say: yes.

The next is the translation of what one of the scholers - Shikh Alqaradawy - said when he was asked about jihad in palestine.
The scholers said that there are to sorts of jihad: jihad talab and jihad dafaa.
jihad talab is like conquest of Iraq, Egypt, Alsham (Syria and the srounding countries) and persia at the first eara of islam.
Jihad dafaa - which is our case - means defending jihad.which happens when the enemy occupies a muslim state - which is the case in palestine, Iraq and Afghanestan. In this case jihad is Fard Aen which means that every muslim and muslimah is required to fight untill they free thier country and if thier eforts is not suffecient so it is fard aen to all muslims in the earth.
however he said that if the people of this state don't need men but they need financing and providing of weapons and supplies - this is also the case in palestine - then we must provide them. He also added that all muslim rulers particularly arab leaders - with no exception - are responsible for not assisting the processes of jihad and they will be asked.
That is why I say that what happens in palestine is jihad. The importance of this fatwa is that every muslim on the earth must understand that it is his duty to assist almojahdeen in all locations where there is jihad

"Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me (and no other). " translation of Quran 021.092
this is True bro,we in Gaza know that and all moslims known this , but the question remains (Where applicable in practical life, why the number of Jews five million while the number of Muslims billion and a half we do not see any small movement in Palestine, )