Video How i became muslimah.

Khadijah84

I am a revert sister from Sweden. I am 25 year old and i have been muslim for 2 years now. Before i became muslim i was against Islam because of the media propaganda about Islam being bad for women and i was completely against Islam because of this.

Then i met some muslim women in my city who i started to talk to and ask questions about Islam. I asked them why they wear the scarf and they gave me good answers. They said to me that i should start study Islam to get a better picture of Islam and i started doing that. When i read the Quran i felt so amazed because i found no fault in it and everything seemed perfect, i started crying because of the beauty of the Quran!

After a while i told the muslim women who i had befriended that i wanted to revert to Islam and they asked me if i wanted to revert in a mosque and i said yes so we went to a Mosque and i said the Shahada in front of everyone! Mashallah i am so grateful for the guidance i have been giving. I strive to live my life in accordance to the will of the creator.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
Alhamdulilah.May Allah strengthen our iman and guide others to the right path.

I am happy for you
Assalamualikum :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum warahmatu-llahi wabarakatuhu

Subhan Allah, great news....that's really great..
you know sister: Allah subhanahu wa ta'la guides whom He wants, we are no one to guide anyone, but we are just the via, the media.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'la protect your eeman and reward you with the best of this world and the Another-One.....

Indeed, Islam is so beautiful, and everybody use to cry when they come to know about the beauty of Islam, the beauty of Quran and Sunnah of Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam....even I being a born-Muslim, when I realized the beauty of islam, I also did the same.....and still today whenever I or any Muslim, like you and me go to pray, surely found your ckicks to be wet..and that's the beauty and piety and this is so clean and just for the sake of Allah

Jazakum Allahu Khair
Baraka-llahu Feekum
wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum sister Khadijah.

Welcome to Islam and to TTI.

Beautiful and very inspiring story. Your new name is also very beautiful. :ma:
May Allah(SWT) give you lots of ajar, and grant you Jannah Al-Firdous in the hereafter.

I also hope you learn a lot at this website.
Wassalam.
:wasalam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!!

SUBHANALLAH!! surely, Allah (swt) guides whom He wills....and you're one of the lucky chosen ones, Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to the site and To Islam dearest sister Khadija :)
May Allah swt guide through this incredible journey.
Beautiful story masha'allah!May He(swt) reward you for sharing it. Yes-Qur'an is the Best source anyone could ever use wallahi. It's our guide. And the message our Final prophet s.a.w has left for us.

p,s; sis, you might also wanna share your story on this this thread. I believe there was a brother who was trying to creat a book by putting all of the stories together, and yours shouldn't be lest out!:)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20400&highlight=share+islam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
subhanaAllaah!!:D

first, welcome to this amazing forum...where we are all brothers and sisters in faith!
indeed all praise is due to Allaah the most kind, the one who gives guidance to whomsoever He wills! I am more than happy to call you a sister in Islam! :D
I welcome you to this amazing deen of ours! and I ask Allaah the almighty the all wise to strengthen you in your eemaan! ameen
Congrats dear sister, I love your story! mashaAllaah...:):):)

Khadijah84

Mashallah what a kind welcoming i have recived from my dear sisters and brothers on this site!

Barak Allah Fiki.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
ma sha Allah

congrats on receiving the best gift from Allah.. i.e being guided to islaam

welcome sister. may peace be upon you

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Alhamdulillah dear sister that Allah chose to guide you to this beautiful religion. I had a very similar experience as you did and also it overwhelmed me when I read Quran and tears came to my eyes. Really we are so fortunate and I say Alhamdulillah every day for the good and the bad. I am so proud to be called a Muslim.

Welcome sis I am so happy for you.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Ukhti Khadijah,

Ahlan Wasahlan (Welcome) to Islam as well to this forum. Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allaah The Al-Mighty as He has guided you to the straight path. Alhamdulillah.

I pray that may Allaah keep you and all of us firm on His path and that we will hold on to the Quran and As-Sunnaah to the best we can, InshaAllaah.

Indeed everyday is a blessing and the greatest gift ever given to human being is the gift of Imaan and Islam. :)

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

iloveislam78

Asalam walakum sister,

Welcome to the big league heehheheehhehee lol

although i was born into a muslim family i have had a similliar experiance to yourself when i began to read the tears began to flow subhanallah.

May allah give u all that is good for you in this life and reward you abundantly in the hereafter!!

as you can see bro/sis of TTI are on hand if you have any questions or want to talk.

salahdin

Välkomna syster Mår ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH förlåta oss våra synder visa oss den rätta vägen

En enkel religion
Bortsett från vad vissa människor kan tycka om Islam på grund av brist på kunskap, är enkelheten, undvikandet av hårdhet och besvärande som karaktäriserar den Islamiska läran. Dessa plikter överensstämmer med Allahs sanna ord i Koranen: ”Allah tvingar ingen själ över sin förmågan, vad hon verkat är för henne och vad hon förverkat emot henne.” (Al.Baqara,2:286) ”.......Allah vill göra det lätt för er, och vill icke göra det svårt......”(Al.Baqara,2:185) ”.......Han har icke pålagt er några svårigheter i religionen.......”(Al.Hajj, 22: 78 ) ”......Allah vill göra det lätt för er, Ja, människan har skapats svag.”(An.Nisa,4:28 ) ”Frukta Allah så gott ni kan, och hör och lyd och dela med er, det är till ert eget bästa......”(At.Tagabun, 64:16 )
Islam förnekar fanatism, vilken kan leda till oförmåga och misslyckan. Profeten nämnde i hadith: ”Genomför vad du har råd till. Vid Gud, Allah tröttnar inte på att belöna er, tills ni tröttnar på görandet av de goda gärningarna.” I en annan hadith sa profeten: ”Religionen är så enkel, vem som än utmanar den, övervinner den honom, så finn målet, var optimistisk, och bruka morgontiden likväl kvällstiden på bättre sätt.” (Berättades av Al Buhkari)

samisohail

Sami sohail

Asslamailkum hope you are fine there, alhamdullia u r now muslimah, u have take care about all islamic rules n regulation, live the life as per islamic rules, only reciting Shahda its not enough.

Sakeena

MashaAllah!!

Asalam alaikum Khadijah! HUGS! :ma:

That's amazing news! I'm so happy for you sis! You made it! And you'll make it to Paradise as well! May Allah bless you dearo. My name's Sakeena. I am also a revert to Islam alhamdulilah!! It's so wonderful to realize the beauty of Islam and see the light of the Truth. :) You don't know how happy I feel right now mashaAllah. :hearts: Welcome to Islam and welcome to TTI! :) :) :) :)
I love you so much for the sake of Allah (SWT)!! You're beautiful, strong, modest, and very loved by Lord Allah (SWT). You know that sweet heart. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us sister!! We're here for you always!! :biggrin:

Your in my Du'as! :tti_sister:

Ramadhan Mubarak!

Your sister in Islam,

-Sakeena :hearts: