How to deal with the seduction of women!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakeena

Salaam.
I don't get it.. I live in Hawaii and I never see women walk up flirting or seducing men! Even kafir women tend to mind their own business. I say its the men with the problems with not lowering their gaze. Why do they expect all women to cover up when most non-Muslim women dress however they want and many don't cover. So I don't understand the title of the thread and as a woman I find it quite offensive.

esperanza

revert of many years
Salaam.
I don't get it.. I live in Hawaii and I never see women walk up flirting or seducing men! Even kafir women tend to mind their own business. I say its the men with the problems with not lowering their gaze. Why do they expect all women to cover up when most non-Muslim women dress however they want and many don't cover. So I don't understand the title of the thread and as a woman I find it quite offensive.

good point sister.....yes ithin k its more men who have a problem wiht lowering the gaze ,

Noor El-Huda

Lowering the gaze is very crucial but also men need to learn to handle or resist temeptation when confronted with it. someitmes this comes not only from kufar women, but muslim women too unfortunatley. sister it is not easy believe me. I have a handsome son mashallah, so trust me on this one. He gets approached by both sexes!! :astag:

Men have the role model of Yusuf PBUH. mashallah a beautiful story and some strong will power.

esperanza

revert of many years
Lowering the gaze is very crucial but also men need to learn to handle or resist temeptation when confronted with it. someitmes this comes not only from kufar women, but muslim women too unfortunatley. sister it is not easy believe me. I have a handsome son mashallah, so trust me on this one. He gets approached by both sexes!! :astag:

Men have the role model of Yusuf PBUH. mashallah a beautiful story and some strong will power.

well yes i see your point ,my son too is very popular..so yes and today women are much more forward,,,even in muslim cultures..unfortunately

Sakeena

good point sister.....yes ithin k its more men who have a problem wiht lowering the gaze ,

Thanks sisters, but whenever I'm out, my dad is oogling these young attractive women and they NEVER approach him..I can't stand men sometimes. Trying to tell women to cover up won't help, they need to control themselves. We women are not the problem, so before I even watch that video, I will be disappointed if the brother DARE says anything rude regarding any women (Muslim or non-Muslim) because, again, it's not the woman, even if she walks around naked, she has the right to be left alone and not molested in any way! :girl3:

esperanza

revert of many years
Thanks sisters, but whenever I'm out, my dad is oogling these young attractive women and they NEVER approach him..I can't stand men sometimes. Trying to tell women to cover up won't help, they need to control themselves. We women are not the problem, so before I even watch that video, I will be disappointed if the brother DARE says anything rude regarding any women (Muslim or non-Muslim) because, again, it's not the woman, even if she walks around naked, she has the right to be left alone and not molested in any way! :girl3:

well thats debatable sister...but ihave had this discussion before.. that men should really lower there gaze rahter than criticising wome n

i warn you you might get some angry responses here....

Sakeena

well thats debatable sister...but ihave had this discussion before.. that men should really lower there gaze rahter than criticising wome n

i warn you you might get some angry responses here....

it's always the men's problem, yet women are always to blame, adding restrictions on women because they are weak in iman and can't help themselves. Bring it on then! I'm done here, I gave my point. :SMILY346:

esperanza

revert of many years
it's always the men's problem, yet women are always to blame, adding restrictions on women because they are weak in iman and can't help themselves. Bring it on then! I'm done here, I gave my point. :SMILY346:

well i have to agree somehow but ill wait for other responses...

Sakeena

well i have to agree somehow but ill wait for other responses...

By restrictions, I did NOT mean hijab/abaya/niqab, etc. although niqab is a part of Arab culture and isn't even in the Qur'an, [i.e. optional].. Women are always blamed and it really puts me off if men think like this. Makes me feel sick, Allah created up, we're not sexual vixens, so don't dare say we're after what men are constantly thinking about. I'm done. :hijabi:

Noor El-Huda

Thanks sisters, but whenever I'm out, my dad is oogling these young attractive women and they NEVER approach him..

Ok I see where you're coming from sister. You are talking from a personal experience, that must hurt you. But to address the issue generally, shouldn't it be both sides putting effort?

Like if men lower their gaze but women are left to dress, limitlessy, you know they are going to deal with women like this on a day to day basis, don't you think it affects them? they can try but ....?

On the other hand if women helped this matter by dressing modestly, as in covering up, that helps reduce tempetation, wouldn't you say?

In the west, to be honest, I see men dressing more modestly than women. At the beach, you see men wear shorts, but women wear picinis.Men go to work in long trousers, long sleeve shirts, and women in mini skirts. You don't see men in shorts to the office, (I mean besides the hairy legs). You'd think there's some thing wrong with a man if he turned up to work with his short to his belly button. But then why is it considered ok if a woman shows you know...?

Sakeena

Thanks sisters, but whenever I'm out, my dad is oogling these young attractive women and they NEVER approach him..

Ok I see where you're coming from sister. You are talking from a personal experience, that must hurt you. But to address the issue generally, shouldn't it be both sides putting effort?

Like if men lower their gaze but women are left to dress, limitlessy, you know they are going to deal with women like this on a day to day basis, don't you think it affects them? they can try but ....?

On the other hand if women helped this matter by dressing modestly, as in covering up, that helps reduce tempetation, wouldn't you say?

In the west, to be honest, I see men dressing more modestly than women. At the beach, you see men wear shorts, but women wear picinis.Men go to work in long trousers, long sleeve shirts, and women in mini skirts. You don't see men in shorts to the office, (I mean besides the hairy legs). You'd think there's some thing wrong with a man if he turned up to work with his short to his belly button. But then why is it considered ok if a woman shows you know...

okay, I understand what you're saying, but why is this the woman's problem? It's the men's problem. ANd it needs to addressed in the correct manner. The title of the thread/video indicates that women are so sexy and seductive that men can't get away from them..the only time women really come onto men is at those clubs and other places.. you know what I mean. Women don't like being bothered by men. Even at the beach, sure they could dress more modestly, but it is their choice. We are given free will and no one can force anyone to do anything they don't want to do (especially in the West). Women don't wake up in the morning thinking, ooh, I'm going to go out and seduce as many men as I want! No, women dress like that because they want to, because the outfit is cute. Not for attention. I'm a woman, I know this. Even when I wasn't Muslim and dressed like that, it wasn't for any attention, though I did attract some attention. I dressed like that because it was pretty and I wanted to feel pretty. :astag: It was always the boys who approached me in school, never the other way around.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing this thread with us. But I must say and ask why this question is not refered on man also.? :shymuslima1:

Alhadmulillah I always lower my gaze and feel shy to even look at man or to be in nerness of man,and this is how our Muslim brothers should also be, because once is losed shyness it can be hardly return again. And Allah knows the best.

But Alhmadulilah we also should not forget that Allah order us to cover ourselfe proparly for both Muslim woman( hijab, or niqab) and modest and lose cloth for Muslim man too,and to lower our gaze to protect ourselfe from unmodesty. And Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

Hatty

I listened to the video. The speaker did not blame women in general for anything. He was talking more about - what should the man do? if this scenario arises. The scenario he was talking about. I don't think many men would pass the test though.

May Allah guide us and forgive our sins. Ameen.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing this thread with us. But I must say and ask why this question is not refered on man also.? :shymuslima1:

Alhadmulillah I always lower my gaze and feel shy to even look at man or to be in nerness of man,and this is how our Muslim brothers should also be, because once is losed shyness it can be hardly return again. And Allah knows the best.

But Alhmadulilah we also should not forget that Allah order us to cover ourselfe proparly for both Muslim woman( hijab, or niqab) and modest and lose cloth for Muslim man too,and to lower our gaze to protect ourselfe from unmodesty. And Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

As salam 'aalykum

hamdu li Allah we are blessed with Islam

sister if we tend to take these things personally, then the problem arises.
its not about women, its about the shaytan in the woman. if it happens to to us what to then.

like sisters here, made point, we didnt see any kuffar woman even doing like that, but it is not like that, in literal meaning.

it is like: one youngster said: by nature I'm highly flammable, but some of them through sparks on me. some even explode.......

standing in one point we can not judge.
please sister don't think that I'm indicating you, but in general I'm saying.

Allah made us so, and that's a test for us, whether we follow His instruction or not, for woman the case is not same.

however, I'm putting two videos, insha Allah you can understand.

[yt]ZWueNl6na5E&feature=related[/yt]
[yt]sAF49gOMnvg&feature=related[/yt]

no way scholars are underestimating our sisters or any women.

it is their wish, their privilege, they can wear whatever they want.

because the video says, what brother shared with us, to lower our gaze, whatever they wear, however they seduce, however they approach, fear Allah.

however, an open question for all:

if they don't want to present themselves (seduce) why they wear dress like that, who's there to see, not other women or aliens from other planets. but most of them are the victim of consumerism and they are blind and likewise we tend to fall into their traps.

I can not explain in my words, not even some days ago, may be a couple of year ago, i ddint feel anything, but for me now, hamdu li Allah, even if I hear a girl laughing loud, it ignites something, not a sexual desire, becasue i haven't seen her yet, but i fear the trap of shaytaan.

may a couple or years ago, i did use to surrounded by ladies, although we didn't have any relation of physical touch even, but i used to be with girls.

but for me now, alhamdu li Allah, may be if someone comes to me in an improper manner, i'd not be able to hold my eyes or i might be tremble. i'd not feel normal.......

inni akhafu Allah.

although sometimes we do mistake, sometimes we take a couple of glance , we are weak, human being are weak, may Allah forgive us for that.

barakAllahu feekum

I respect you a lot my sister, just i tried to make the point clear, so that you may not take it otherwise or personally.

may Allah grant you the highest place in Jannah
and as well others here

wassalamun 'alayka

Status
Not open for further replies.