I am new

lallamalika

Assalam alykom,

It is a great blessing from Allah that I have found this site and Inchalla I will learn more of Islam. I have great interest but feel it would not be right to revert until I have researched, learned to pray properly and can have my many questions answered. I live in Canada and unfortunately the muslim population is very small here. I will be studying classical arabic at the university in the Fall, Inchalla, but this will be a long learning journey as well.
I have many friends in Meghrib, hemdullah and they are very helpful too in helping to bring me closer with a better understanding of Islam. Chokran bzaf to all of you brothers and sisters. achokoro lillahi

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D:D
WELCOME!WELCOME!WELCOME! soooo glad to have you here with us:D:D:D
*hug*
InshaAllah, ask away all the questions you have, we'll be more than happy to answer:D:D
TabarakaAllah! it seems that you know alot by now:D tabarakaAllah! that is a great start dear:D
well, WELCOME again...we're happy to have you here with us and to be part of this family:D
inshaAllah TTI will be of benefit to you:D
looking forward to your posts/threads/and questions:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Peace

Welcome hope we all can help you to understand this beautiful way of life inshallah we have some members from Canada here aswell, Hope you enjoy your stay and it is fruitful for you. :hijabi:

Take care :)

Muslimah4truth

asalaam alaikum,
I can completely understand what you mean about wanting to know more before commiting yourself to the religion. I was afraid people would ask me many questions about why I converted to Islam from Christianity and I would not be educated enough to supply them with proper daw'ah. But when I moved forward and took shaddah I knew my example was better then any words. Not only people in your network of friends and family are observing you but more importantly, Allah and the angles are watching to see how you will respond to the message He has directed you to.

Also our time on this earth is very short, our souls may be called to be collected tomorrow! I urge you make your declaration of faith as soon as you feel it in your heart, Inshallah you will be rewarded with the knowledge you seek.

Read the Quran in a good translation everyday, I happen to like Saheeh International.

May Allah guide you and make your transition to Islam the joy of your heart.

lallamalika

Assalam alykom
Chokran bzaf ou hemdullah. I really appreciate your words of encouragement and joy. Achokoro lillahi. Chokran for suggesting the saheeh translation as I have bookmarked it and will read from it everyday.Inchalla.
Thella Frasek (take care of yourself)
Bslama (good bye)

abdellah007

Welcome in this wesbite sister, Insha allah you will learn more and more here, just dont be hesititated asking us.

ps : I like your Moroccan words ( Bezaf, Thella frask ..:) ) for non Moroccans, Bezaf means barsha for tunisians means so much or alot.. Thellah frask means take care.

shasha

Muslimah
Welcome to TTI! :hijabi:

asalaam alaikum,
But when I moved forward and took shaddah I knew my example was better then any words. Not only people in your network of friends and family are observing you but more importantly, Allah and the angles are watching to see how you will respond to the message He has directed you to.

Wow. Thanks. I know this message was meant for lallamalika, but, this definitely touched me, too. I just converted less than a month ago and after which I got conscious of how people would react to the changes in me. Thanks for reminding me that most importantly Allah and the angels are watching me and, especially, with how I will respond to the message He has directed to me.

Salam :hearts:

lallamalika

Assalam alykom,
Chokran bzaf to
Allah and my new family ( all of you) have blessed my heart.
I have already found so much pertinant information regarding prayer, abolutions, dawa and scripture translated from the Holy Qu'ran. My heart sends you the warmest blessings to all my sisters and brothers.
Thella frasek( take care)
achokoro lillahi.
May Allah light your way...
lalla malika

salek

you are welcome to this website

Assalam alykom,

It is a great blessing from Allah that I have found this site and Inchalla I will learn more of Islam. I have great interest but feel it would not be right to revert until I have researched, learned to pray properly and can have my many questions answered. I live in Canada and unfortunately the muslim population is very small here. I will be studying classical arabic at the university in the Fall, Inchalla, but this will be a long learning journey as well.
I have many friends in Meghrib, hemdullah and they are very helpful too in helping to bring me closer with a better understanding of Islam. Chokran bzaf to all of you brothers and sisters. achokoro lillahi

dear sister, you are most welcome,hope you learn a lot and enjoy your stay. which province do you live sister? in our province we have a big muslim community specially in my city, someimes i feel i live in a muslim country. it's ville saint laurent in quebec, there is the islamic center, lots of mosques and islamic schools. i feel very comfortable and peaceful here. and i know in toronto, ottowa, calgary and in some places there are a lot of muslims. i know many reverted brothers and sisters who have chosen islam and playing vital role to preach islam in canada. if you need any help you can contact to these new muslim brothers and sisters. hope we can help you know this deen truely.