I burned my hand

halah

Subhanallah I want to try this honey tomorrow if it I do not get relief because I just got a pm about this honey and some directions from WikiHow. and I already have pure honey in the kitchen. :) Alhumdulilah you are better sis.

Island thats right quran talks about honey curing alot of things. I will definetly try it tomorrow if no relief tonight. I would try it now but my poor hand has been through alot today. Toothpaste, ice, warm water,neosporin. I better wait to tomorrow

May Allah reward you all for you post here and the hereafter. Ameen

:salam2:

Jazaka Allah khair for the video,Actually I heard about using Honey in curing burning skin something like mericals,may Allah protect us all from the fire of hell.:tti_sister:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Allaah expiates the sins of a believer when they fell pain, even that of a thorn pricking you. I apologise if this has been mentioned already in this thread, but apparently aloe vera is really helpful for burns. I know many people in my family buy, keep and grow it for this purpose (as well as others).

Hope it helps,

Was-salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Yes, one of the medicinal purposes of aloe vera is for victims of burns. You take a sprig and break it in half and squeeze the juice onto the site. It is one of the main ingridents in suntanning lotions.
The only thing that doctors do is give you a perscription for an antibiotic. You have to pay your deductable...and go to the pharmacy and pay your co=payment...heaven help you if this is in the middle of the night. You are now at the mercy of a hospital.

And I have major issues with doctors. I do not trust them.

Sister go purchase an aloe plant..Also aloe juice is very good for you.

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
Salaam laykum
Sorry to hear that sister...inshallah everything will be okay..I know it might be too late but if God forbids anybody gets burnt again.. When you get burnt always apply honey IMMEDIATELY as others have mentioned..honey prevents you from getting any scars after your burn goes away..learnt it from my mum:):)...It really works
Salaams :)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
I am sorry to hear that you burn your hand and may Allah reward you for it ya rab , I heard that its not good to use toothpast for burns , but I am not sure

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Jazak Allah Khair for all the posts and remedies.

May Allah reward you all with a place in Jannah for being so concerned with you sister. Ameen

I wanted to say Alhumdulilah it is better mostly all of the pain has subsided. It is a little hard but that is ok no problem.

Ghadarah Allahu Mashaa Faal:tti_sister:

This incident was already written for me and alhumdulilah I dealt with it patiently and I accept it. Even thou something bad happened do not feel sorry:girl3: because something good also happened some of my sins were being erased. :jumpclap:Subhanallah. Even thou it was not the most pleasant experience I felt good to know I am benefiting from that. Allahu Akbar!

Thank you all again even thou I did not get to try the honey inshallah I can do it if it ever happens again. But inshallah it never happens again:)

Love you all for the Sake of Allah:hearts:

Salam your sister Amirah80:hijabi:

Salaam,

Try slicing a cold potatoe (usually in a circular shape) or rub a raw potatoe to the burned spot. If you cut the potatoe in slices, the potatoe mush gradually turns brown and loses its potency, so you have to keep replacing it with fresh potato mush.

I hope this remedy works, inshallah. Prayer is the best remedy and we will certainly keep you in our prayers sister.

walaakum salaam

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

With all the medical and first aid advice given, I thought I would make a slight tiwst.

Dear Sister Amirah. I am very sorry at the news of your hand. May allah remove all your pain and Insha Allah bless your hand with rapid recovery. Aameen.

What I usually do when I get burnt, I say Laillaha illallah Muhammad Rasulullah. And it works. I blow the burnt place with the Kalimah a few times, and By God, it works. All the pain goes. Its quite amazing. Try that too. :D

Assalamualaikum

Malakzarea

I get burned all the time, my most recent was on the lawn mower. I put my hand in ice water for a very long time (2 hours), if I took my hand out it continued to hurt. My friend told me to put a mixture of olive oil and toothpaste on it. I did that and the burning stopped in 2 minutes. The next day you could not even tell I was burned. I use olive oil for every skin condition, it is amazing. My daughter uses it on her face and her acne cleared up completely. It is amazing. I hope you are healing well and don't burn yourself again, inshallah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum All

My hand is completely better minus a little sensitivity but better Alhumdulilah.
Thanks you all for your concerns and remedies. I need to jot these all down in a book for later just in case.

May Allah reward you all Ameen

Salam Amirah80

muminah92

asalam w3likum
sorry to here about ur burn
i just burned my hand too in the oven i was making chicken and rise for the family
and alhamdullah using water like u guys said helped alott!!
usually i would use toothpaste and it would make the pain even worse
peace

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

so sorry to hear that. i also burned my hand,i don't let my mom cook becouse she works plus its summer time for me.it was about a 2 weeks ago. mine was hot smoke and it was really bad. i used toothpaste and after that my mom bought me triple antibiotic so it kind of worked for me but i still have the mark on my hand.

:hijabi::wasalam:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Wow all these folks suggesting toothpaste and that has no medicinal value. If you burn yourself then use cold water and maybe a cold compress. The most dangerous part of burns is infection so it is important to use an antibiotic cream and keep the wound covered with a bandage/band aid.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Sister Sara I have a question...why do older women suffer from boils?

Salaam,
I am not sure what you are talking about. I know immobile elderly patients can suffer from bedsores but those are ulcers not boils. Could you be more specific? Where are these boils on the body? Are they filled with clear or cloudy fluid? Sun exposed areas or covered? Sorry for all the questions I just need a bit more detail to know what I am trying to diagnose. :)

~Sarah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaam,

Wow all these folks suggesting toothpaste and that has no medicinal value. If you burn yourself then use cold water and maybe a cold compress. The most dangerous part of burns is infection so it is important to use an antibiotic cream and keep the wound covered with a bandage/band aid.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

....and change the bandage every 3 or 4 days depending on the severity.

CicadaZ

Assalamu'alaikum Amira80

Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. The same thing happened to me. A whole jar of boiling oil spilled onto my hand by accident. However, Jazakallah, i applied and rub my burnt skin with a special oil. It is traditionally made in Indonesia. One of its main ingredients is Eucalyptus Oil which was extracted from the Eucalyptus tree.
Miraculously, it healed without leaving any scars whatsoever. It did not swell nor did it peel off after healing. Amazing what the benefits of this plant can do if you know about it.
Koala bears love eating the leaves and bark of this tree.
Anyway, if you happen to go to Indonesia, Singapore or Malaysia dont forget to get yourself a bottle or two. It is called "Minyak Telon". It has many uses and comes in many brands. I shall not go into the different brands there are in the market, but suffice to tell you their benefits.
As a mother, i used to massage my babies after bath with this oil to keep them warm before putting them to sleep.
Take Care n
Wassalam