i dont think so....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Marriage in Islam is not based on a specific age but it depends on puberty and maturity. Puberty differs from person to person and sometimes even area. The average age of puberty for girls is between 8 and 16 and for boys it starts a little older usually. The bottom line is that marriage is allowed as soon as one reaches puberty but one can't be forced into marriage. If Muslims are forcing their children to marry, that is haram and especially if they are below the age of marriage(at pbuerty). Some people are ignorant of Islam and they follow tradition or ethnic customs. Others simply are in poverty but I believe it has a lot to do with being ignorant of Islam.

For example, I know a Muslim who tells me wearing perfume, cologne, etc is haram so he walks around with bad body odor all day and everyone talks about him. The non-Muslims tell me that his religion does not allow him to smell good and I always have to correct them and clear this misconception up quickly. This may be his opinion or custom but that is not from Islam. The Prophet(saaws) said whatever smell is annoying to us is annoying to the angels as well. Now imagine smelling awful and doing salaat. Being clean and smelling good is part of Islam and our deen is very clear, simple and easy to understand. Everything is touched on and we are never in darkness. While the West keep making their own ways, rules and religions, for Muslims it is the Creator who givesthe way and guides us to it. The age of marriage is going up every so often in the west while in Islam this matter was settled 1,400 years ago.

In pre Islamic Arabia, girls were forced into marriage young and at times even when they were infants. Islam stopped this and Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala made it clear that marriage is allowed at the age of puberty and maturity. One can't be forced into marriage nor can girls be inherited against their will.
you agree that forcing a girl into marriage is haram, i agree that too and hear (alhamdulillah) everyone agrees ...but what can we do to the illiterates who do not agree.....i am not only blaming Pakistani , but also many people in many countries do such things.....if we go and explain them they kick us out .......and what ever you said is true ....but how an we help them , how can we save them from the blooming shots of hell..even they are our brothers and sister , we can't leave them ..can we????

Unleashed

Salam sisters!

If you have not read the book Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson, you may find it very interesting. It is about a man who builds schools for girls in Pakistan.

He was a climber and had gone to climb K2, and on his way back got separated from his guide, got lost and ended up in a small Pakistani village. The people there basically saved his life, and when he recovered and got ready to leave, he noticed they had no school. To thank them for saving him, he vowed to come back and build a school.

One thing led to another, and now he has built many schools in some of the poorest parts of Pakistan--and in Afghanistan also. It is amazing what one man (with Allah's help) can do!

If you wish, you can learn more about this man and his group in Pakistan at www.ikat.org.

Assalamu alikom :hijabi:

IslamicGirl24

Sister ALLAH is with me, such incidents happyn in country side of various countries for example, if u r muslim, u r not safe in a few country sides of UK.

Same is the case with pakistan. All the country sides and all the people are not like that.

Every one hates pakistan because our bad is being spread in media and they are following a particular agenda against pakistan since its the only muslim atomic power and much better muslim country than any other muslim country. Its not being racial or nationalist but its true. Despite that pakistan is in deep crisis it still is better place for muslims to come and practice their deen easily.

A few ppl on forum might agree with me on this.

1oo% true..... Even though some Pakistanis have forgotten about their religion but there are still thousands of good, practising muslims..... Trust me, I know because my father and brother sometimes go on tableegh and the things that they tell me about the other muslims just makes me more and more proud of my pakistani brothers and sisters...... Good and Bad people are found everywhere...... same is the case with Pakistan,....

As for the case of hating pakistanis??.... Well I do know a LOT of people have very bad opinions about us... but we are used to it now....they do not know the harsh realities that lie behind, do they??

Tell me , how many of them know about the EXTREME poverty that our country is facing right now?? how many of them know about the hundreds of deaths in bomb blasts every month?? how many of them know that the literacy rate is only 45% or something like that??
They all judge us by our stupid, greedy rulers... who have just ruined the image of Pakistan...

But i hope that the brothers and sisters on this forum do not think along these lines..... We are here to emit misconceptions, right? Then allow us to emit your misconceptions about our contry as well....

I am not being a nationalist by writing all this... i am just saying that instead of speaking against our muslim brothers , we should pray for them and try to help them... thats at least what I do... Alhamdulillah I have never spoken against any muslim on the basis of his/her country... and i hope that you all will do the same...

Wassalam,

AlQurtubi

Banned
"I am not being a nationalist by writing all this... i am just saying that instead of speaking against our muslim brothers , we should pray for them and try to help them... thats at least what I do.."

Thats as well need sister. And its not the literacy rate etc, its just our rulers and a few pakistaniss who have done odd things and we pakistanis just keep them propagating. Every nation has good and the bad but we are THEIR (kuffar) target and they are after us.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam sisters!

If you have not read the book Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson, you may find it very interesting. It is about a man who builds schools for girls in Pakistan.

He was a climber and had gone to climb K2, and on his way back got separated from his guide, got lost and ended up in a small Pakistani village. The people there basically saved his life, and when he recovered and got ready to leave, he noticed they had no school. To thank them for saving him, he vowed to come back and build a school.

One thing led to another, and now he has built many schools in some of the poorest parts of Pakistan--and in Afghanistan also. It is amazing what one man (with Allah's help) can do!

If you wish, you can learn more about this man and his group in Pakistan at www.ikat.org.

Assalamu alikom :hijabi:

thats realy interesting (mashallah) may allah give everyone hidayath

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Sister ALLAH is with me, such incidents happyn in country side of various countries for example, if u r muslim, u r not safe in a few country sides of UK.

Same is the case with pakistan. All the country sides and all the people are not like that.

Every one hates pakistan because our bad is being spread in media and they are following a particular agenda against pakistan since its the only muslim atomic power and much better muslim country than any other muslim country. Its not being racial or nationalist but its true. Despite that pakistan is in deep crisis it still is better place for muslims to come and practice their deen easily.

A few ppl on forum might agree with me on this.

yes ! indeed, i do agree with you .......and i also understand what your saying .......last night i just heard from my father that taliban is kicking and beating them from stones for applying make - up on thier faces ......and very back ...a girl loved a person who was very good , and when the news spread to taliban , taliban just put the gun on hr head and killed her...and taliban is also giving training to kids and he is teaching them how to kill other's ...i am not blaming pakistan , as well as my country saudi arabia is also facing many problems ......but the thing is ..who is taliban , why is he killing girls on the streets?

AlQurtubi

Banned
Taliban ah! just in short, those taliban who are in pakistan are US ally , who have BaiatULLAH mehsood as their incharge. The original talibans, who are in afghanistan have no links to Taliban in pakistan. Mulla Umer has officially announced it.

So, US is planning to controll tribal areas with their puppet taliban. Since, a normal person doesnt have such in depth knowledge, he will see taliban as taliban , doesnt matter who they are and where they belong to.

These blasts in peshawar and other cities might be done by Taliban (fake ones) and it miught be that indian secret agency RAW is involved in those. All they are trying is to make the world beleive that talibans are spread in all pakistan so that they can attack any where in pakistan. And our bastard president and his assistants are giving statements which go againt us attacks , just to get more money from US and let them attack..

May ALLAH burn them all in this world and in that world (ameen)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Taliban ah! just in short, those taliban who are in pakistan are US ally , who have BaiatULLAH mehsood as their incharge. The original talibans, who are in afghanistan have no links to Taliban in pakistan. Mulla Umer has officially announced it.

So, US is planning to controll tribal areas with their puppet taliban. Since, a normal person doesnt have such in depth knowledge, he will see taliban as taliban , doesnt matter who they are and where they belong to.

These blasts in peshawar and other cities might be done by Taliban (fake ones) and it miught be that indian secret agency RAW is involved in those. All they are trying is to make the world beleive that talibans are spread in all pakistan so that they can attack any where in pakistan. And our bastard president and his assistants are giving statements which go againt us attacks , just to get more money from US and let them attack..

ah! what !!! fake talibans ....how could that be possible..oh! so you mean that there are no tailibans in pakistan and the original talibans are in US..right ???

IslamicGirl24

Yup, thats what i have heard and thats what I believe.......

If only Allah would give some guidance to our cursed president and his ministers..... I bow my head in shame whenever I see his face on the TV....
Astaghfirullah!!!!

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

but isnt that child marriages and other similar things also happening in Saudi btw? its not only in Pakistan..its even in India, and some cases Afghanistan and other countries, maybe also in Bangladesh, maybe somewhere you never thought it could happen. but even then, in Saudi dont they stone unmarried people to death when unmarried ppl are only to get like 40 lashes for doing zina? so you see, things are bad everywhere

AlQurtubi

Banned
Fake talibans are in pakistan and original ones are in Afghanistan, not US .. lol

You are Very right sister freedom fighter.

This thread will be deleted as soon as moderator sees it :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Yup, thats what i have heard and thats what I believe.......

If only Allah would give some guidance to our cursed president and his ministers..... I bow my head in shame whenever I see his face on the TV....
Astaghfirullah!!!!

your right sister .. i feel the same way ...to curse the presidents....mostly bush (jeorge bush)...huh! but i did not got the point what AlQurtabi tried to say ..and about taliban ... i feel that taliban are ruling over pakistan

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Fake talibans are in pakistan and original ones are in Afghanistan, not US .. lol

You are Very right sister freedom fighter.

This thread will be deleted as soon as moderator sees it :)

oh 1 I got it ...but why did fake talibans come to pakistan ???? are these pakistani talibans dangerous than afghanis???

IslamicGirl24

@ Allah is with me

I see that you have come across just one story... you will find literally hundreds of stories like these if you were in the Tribal areas of Pakistan... I do not know who these terrorists are... but its obvious that there main objective is.... killing people unnecessarily...thats what they do.....

AlQurtubi

Banned
this thread will be deleted as its not following TTI's terms and conditions :D

Anyways, those Fake taliban have come from no where. USA has bribed some of ppl in tribal areas and using them for its purpose .

Pakistan has been the target of All kuffar nations specialy when it became atomic power. So they are trying their best to take this power back from pakistan. Destabilization of pakistan is one of the main steps in getting atomic power back.

They are trying to show that talibans are ruling over pakistan and atomic weapons arent safe. So, THEY will take control of them . And i knowthis is not possible but they are trying to do this.

FreedomFighter

i dont think there are so many real talibans in Afghanistan now. now you see those who want to give them a bad image, so they pretend to be taliban and do horrible things and now its just stuck in their head. ppl just use people's name and make them look bad. and now Pakistan is getting all the pressure.. we all want peace, we dont want to see our relatives dying and ppl dying. so many of them are terrorist and the biggest is the usa. if they'd just leave, no one wants to attack them. ugh!! such messy problems.. about the Pakistani being bad, and people hating them, well i found a lot of good Pakistani brothers and sisters around here mashaAllah, and good thing i did, because some Pakistanis who i know, like this girl in my class, you would think they are big wannabes. like wanting to follow western things. no its not only Pakistani's i know like that, but also other nationalities. but here, mashaAllah, you'll be glad to know that there are true Pakistanis. we shouldnt spoil a country's image just by some few people who seem to ruin it.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ Allah is with me

I see that you have come across just one story... you will find literally hundreds of stories like these if you were in the Tribal areas of Pakistan... I do not know who these terrorists are... but its obvious that there main objective is.... killing people unnecessarily...thats what they do.....

i know sister! i am not blaming terrorists , i know what work they do ...first of all here i am not blaming any one ...i am just trying to say that those terrorists are harming many of our brothers and sisters ..i was trying to say that much ...sister plz dont get serious , as i found you rude in this post...plz calm down ..k