i feel half dead!!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu brothers and sister...

hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan.

i'm going through so many health complication these days:(i don't know what's up.one after the other diseases attack me eversince the mumps attack in ramadhan.Two nights ago my gut continued the anti paristatic movemets,even after it was empty.and it continued yesterday.This vomit business is so dirty.i preffer the mumps!!.i feel so drained:(.....better then yesterday Alhumdulilah but just worried how am i going to get that teensy bit of weight i gained before that.won't be surprised if my BMI says 13.5 now:(

and oh yeah no shawal fasts*cries*.It's so unfair.

Please pray for me i atleast recover before another attack lol.it's the third anti biotic course i'm taking in less then a months time.

jazakallah khair,

:wasalam:wa rahmatulalhi wa barakatuhu.

P.S.sorry to those who i promised stuff and got late!!i'll do it soon guys,i'm out of bed now:p

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Baby what does not kill you makes you strong. Insha'Allah next year you will be able to fast. You are just becoming stronger.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

DON'T EVER WORRY SISTER...:hearts:

You see, to tell you the truth...me too going through a lot dear...ALLAH AZZAWAJAL knows what is best for me...So ALHAMDULILLAH for whatever happens with me..
Always be strong sister..you worry a lot as you could never fast on SHAWWAAL...but my dear sister... you know what?, as I am sick...I could only fast for JUST A SINGLE DAY in Ramadaan....yet ALHAMDULILLAH...I AM RECOVERING NOW-A DAYS
of course it hurts you some times when you think that you are sick and you can never proceed your Ibaadas... But be strong my friend 'coz no one should feel sad by looking at your self..be strong enough to make others happy..and always complain about every thing to your RABB...HE WILL SURELY HEAL YOU DEAR...ALLAH AZZAWAJAL is never unjust to any one:muslim_child:
But sickness could be a blessing some times..:hearts:

MAY ALLAH TALA HELP YOU AND ALL TO GET WELL SOON :tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Sister Seeking....

I hope you feel better soon. Did the doctor's check to see if it's appendicitis?

inshallah i'm getting better but i just a lil tired of this sickness session:).i don't like spending my days in bed.

And no Alhumdulillah it's not appendicitis.just that my guts gone crazy.won't accept food:p!!inshallah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
May God heal you a only He can, a healing that leaves behind no ailment.

Don't worry too much, sister. It's the cold, flu and allergy season. But take your medicine and eat and sleep well.

I've been sneezing for three days now. My nose is so stuffed, I can hardly breathe sometimes. If that's expiation for sin, I'll take it :)

ameen to your duas akhi.

yeah seasonal ills are around but my case seems exceptional.

i hope you get well soon too.

May Allah make you feel better and make you health again.

:tti_sister:

ameen to your duas sister.jazakallah khair

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salaam,

Baby what does not kill you makes you strong. Insha'Allah next year you will be able to fast. You are just becoming stronger.

Mashallah you people are fast:)

jazakallah khairn aapa.ameen.ameen.ameen.yes sister you are right but missing fasts with reward of one year is a big loss:(Allah knows best.inshallah i'll fast next year :)

DON'T EVER WORRY SISTER...:hearts:

You see, to tell you the truth...me too going through a lot dear...ALLAH AZZAWAJAL knows what is best for me...So ALHAMDULILLAH for whatever happens with me..
Always be strong sister..you worry a lot as you could never fast on SHAWWAAL...but my dear sister... you know what?, as I am sick...I could only fast for JUST A SINGLE DAY in Ramadaan....yet ALHAMDULILLAH...I AM RECOVERING NOW-A DAYS
of course it hurts you some times when you think that you are sick and you can never proceed your Ibaadas... But be strong my friend 'coz no one should feel sad by looking at your self..be strong enough to make others happy..and always complain about every thing to your RABB...HE WILL SURELY HEAL YOU DEAR...ALLAH AZZAWAJAL is never unjust to any one:muslim_child:
But sickness could be a blessing some times..:hearts:

MAY ALLAH TALA HELP YOU AND ALL TO GET WELL SOON :tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

wow strong words:Dokay sister inshallah i'll try to be strong.it just got a lil over the line this month.something that pushes me in bed three times in one month and smashes my plans and messes with ibadah(especially fasting:SMILY252:no compromise on fasting)then i'm annoyed lol.i hate those bacteria.they are not forgiven!!!

jazakallah khairn for you words:)ameen to your duas wa iyyaki.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
They do say that laughter is the best medicine....there is actually a physiological reason for the you know.

....and sometimes, it's loads of laundry......

true both of them.laughing made my head a lil light.Althought comp made me feel double tired:pbut i'm bored in bed lol.

and true about laundry.there was so much yesterday i actually had to get out there and help my brother with it with my head spinning like a top:p

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

may Allah heal you and give you speedy recovery sister. ameen ameen

13.5? i think it should be atleast 18. try to eat food which helps in increasing weight. like fruits, dry fruits, etc.

remember your threads about sabr? well, its now time to practice it. :) may Allah reward you for these difficult times.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

woah sis 13.5 is really low increase your proteins and carbs intake, Inshallah May Allah (swt) give you shafaa - ameen and take good care of urself :)

walaikum salam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salama alaikkum wa rahamtu-llah

Hope you'll be fine soon, inshaa'Allah
may Allah cure you soon.
inshaa'Allah we will be rewarded for every pain in this world, if Allah love us.

read out astaghfirAllah, ask Allah for forgiveness.
and when you r feeling bad, remember the situations and pain our Prophets, may Allah be pleased with them all faced in their life.
never whine, Allah has kept us so cool, that even uff is not suitable for us to speak out in unconciousness.

may Allah subhana wa ta'la forgive us.
and Allah knows the best

wassalam

I'll pray for you inshaa'Allah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

GET well soon...we missed you !!

I ask Allaah to give you shafi'ah....ameen

Take care, eat well and drink lots of milk (it's good for you!!) that is what my mom says anyway, so alhamdulillaah! :)

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge

aww sis insha Allah i will remeber you in my dua so that we can i have our cute sis back here regularly :lol: though iam not a regular member

animated+card+Get+Well+Soon+greeting+image+photo+pic.gif

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:,

may Allah heal you and give you speedy recovery sister. ameen ameen

13.5? i think it should be atleast 18. try to eat food which helps in increasing weight. like fruits, dry fruits, etc.

remember your threads about sabr? well, its now time to practice it. :) may Allah reward you for these difficult times.

akhi trying session is over,it's about doing it now.problem is i eat stuff for a week and throw it out in one day.plus pay taxing energy to the bacteria or what ever causes the sickness not to mention what the anti biotics do to us.

which thread:confused:inshallah i'm not being impatient,just worried.it's hard work,this eating business!!

jazakallah khairn and ameen to your duas.

inshallah Allah swt make it easier for u
ameen and jazakallah khair.
aslam o aliakum

woah sis 13.5 is really low increase your proteins and carbs intake, Inshallah May Allah (swt) give you shafaa - ameen and take good care of urself :)

walaikum salam

Who said i've got 13.5!!i said it may be,as it appears to be the target of the opposition.i've never been much of a pahelwan but still i'm not this mariel either lol.inshallah it's 14.2 or something coz i can't go all they way to 18.5 from 13.5.it has to be more then that.last time i checked it was 14.4.can't go lower then 14:)inshallah.

Salama alaikkum wa rahamtu-llah

Hope you'll be fine soon, inshaa'Allah
may Allah cure you soon.
inshaa'Allah we will be rewarded for every pain in this world, if Allah love us.

read out astaghfirAllah, ask Allah for forgiveness.
and when you r feeling bad, remember the situations and pain our Prophets, may Allah be pleased with them all faced in their life.
never whine, Allah has kept us so cool, that even uff is not suitable for us to speak out in unconciousness.

may Allah subhana wa ta'la forgive us.
and Allah knows the best

wassalam

I'll pray for you inshaa'Allah

Jazakallah khair akhi.nice advice.i practiced it espcially during the attacks:)and i didn't whine and said uff either.i'm my parents strong girl:pstrong girl becoming weak:D!!
Alhumdulillah!!!you are right it could have gotten worse.may Allah forgive us all and remove our sins.

i hope is back problem is not a problem any more akhi:)inshallah may Allah heal you too.

:wasalam:wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuhu

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaamu alaikum,

GET well soon...we missed you !!

I ask Allaah to give you shafi'ah....ameen

Take care, eat well and drink lots of milk (it's good for you!!) that is what my mom says anyway, so alhamdulillaah! :)

jazakallah khair sister:)that's so sweet of you..ameen

well to tell you the truth my mum is no different from yours:p!!Alhumdulillah.i freaked them both.they are worried and that worries me lol

aww sis insha Allah i will remeber you in my dua so that we can i have our cute sis back here regularly :lol: though iam not a regular member

animated+card+Get+Well+Soon+greeting+image+photo+pic.gif

jazakallah khairan sister.inshallah i'm back.wasn't gone anywhere;)that's so sweet.i'm going to get sick more often if this is what i'm going to get:pkidding behna health is wealth:)Alhumdulillah for having it.