i fell so hard

LoveofAllah

the sins i was trying to stay away from for the past year, i committed them again.

it made me feel so guilty that i didnt even pray because i was so ashamed. i didnt know how to face God. i know thats from shaitan

ive been trying so hard to be a practicing muslim and forget the mistakes i made in my past. but everyday it faces me in the face. i always get sarcastic coments about all the mistakes i made.my family holds it against me and constantly reminds me. they dont trust me even if they see me praying and reading quran. if im involved in the MSA and doing dawah work they think i'm out doing other things.

i got so fed up and i felt like all the good deeds i was doing Allah wasnt rewarding me. Its been a WHOLE YEAR. ive been trying and trying and EVERYDAY it just gets harder and harder. i ended up spending time with a boy who likes me. we didnt do anything bad but i didnt wear my hijab when i left my house...which is bad enough. i felt like whats the point of me trying when my family keeps thinking im doing other things. and i felt so angry.

i feel so ashamed and i dont know what to do. i hate myself. i threw away all that hard work ive been doing in just one day. whats wrong with me.
i dont know how to pray now. what will i tell Allah. my excuse doesnt justify anything. i hate myself with a passion.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamualaykum,

Try all over again.

Stop doing whatever you're doing for the sake of Allaah alone, after that, who cares about what the family says? or freinds?

If you're sincere with Allaah then nobody can shake you, nothing anyone says to you will effect you because your trust is with Allaah, in pursuit of His pleasure alone not the pleasure of the people.

Try again!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam:D

:salam2:

HUG!HUG!HUG!

I am really sorry to know this ukhti:(
InshaAllah, start again...and dont you ever think or care about what others think of you. Remember,Allah sees all that you do and if your family thinks you are doing bad things when you are outside, then that is their assumption! you shouldnt care about that, you do staff for Allah's sake ONLY! and don't be ashamed of going back to Allah SUbhanahu wata Ala, He is the RAB of mercy and forgiveness. If you go back with a sencere Taubah, HE will surely forgive you and have mercy on you. InshaAllah, I will keep you in my duas. May Allah make matters easy for you my dear, and please go back to who you were and put aside of what people think of you. okiedokie dear??
I wish you all the best and I pray that Allah forgives you.Ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome sister.....

Your post made me smile. I am sorry you feel that whatever you did is so horrible that you are too ashamed to beg Allah's forgiveness but I am also SOOOO sure that if you do ask he will give. He CHOSE YOU........do you understand what that really means dear sister?????

The reason Im smiling is because it was maybe last week I think I was feeling so very down and low about my life and my Iman was almost out the window because just like you I felt I was struggling and working SOOOOO hard to do everything in the right way (Allah's way) but yet I felt every moment as if I was swimming backwards..........no matter WHAT I DO I keep going back and back and never felt I was getting anywhere. Then I came on TTI and read this post that said (not sure of the exact wording) something about knowing that you are getting closer to Allah because the struggle seems harder the closer you get. When I read this post on TTI it all became so clear to me. This whole life is just a test and the closer we get to Allah the more Shaitan trys to trip us up by throwing obstacles in our path just hoping that we get so frustrated we will finally give up.

I hope someone here can repeat that post that I read because I cant remember the wording but what I took from it was that we should be happy when we have adversity in our lives because it means we are getting closer to Allah by going through the trials and passing the test.

Sister please stay strong and dont let shaitan whisper to you and make you do things you really dont want to do. I know what you feel because believe me I am having my own trials but when I get really ready to just snap I try to find some information about Islam and read something new that I had never saw before and it helps to make me strong in my faith again. We need to always remember that shaitan will do anything and everything in order to bring us away from Allah but Allah CHOSE US to follow the straight path so he believes we can do it.

I will pray for you sister that Allah keeps you strong and on the straight path. Please pray forgiveness because our Allah is the most forgiving and merciful.

I love you for Allahs sake sister.............your sister Isra*

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
the sins i was trying to stay away from for the past year, i committed them again.

it made me feel so guilty that i didnt even pray because i was so ashamed. i didnt know how to face God. i know thats from shaitan

ive been trying so hard to be a practicing muslim and forget the mistakes i made in my past. but everyday it faces me in the face. i always get sarcastic coments about all the mistakes i made.my family holds it against me and constantly reminds me. they dont trust me even if they see me praying and reading quran. if im involved in the MSA and doing dawah work they think i'm out doing other things.

i got so fed up and i felt like all the good deeds i was doing Allah wasnt rewarding me. Its been a WHOLE YEAR. ive been trying and trying and EVERYDAY it just gets harder and harder. i ended up spending time with a boy who likes me. we didnt do anything bad but i didnt wear my hijab when i left my house...which is bad enough. i felt like whats the point of me trying when my family keeps thinking im doing other things. and i felt so angry.

i feel so ashamed and i dont know what to do. i hate myself. i threw away all that hard work ive been doing in just one day. whats wrong with me.
i dont know how to pray now. what will i tell Allah. my excuse doesnt justify anything. i hate myself with a passion.

Assalamualaikum sister, its good to hear your trying to climb back up again.

BUT
pray.
thats essential.
next.

do everything for the sake and cause of Allah - if your family doesn't like it , say "tough love buddy I aint stoppin for no one :SMILY346: no matter what ye be thinking"

Basically it appears to me that your family and the people around you drag you to the dirt, and if thats the case FORGET ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK and believe me sister you will be faaaaaaaaar better off. Now as for this "boy" tell him to go jump in a ..... ill leave that to your imagination.

i feel so ashamed and i dont know what to do. i hate myself. i threw away all that hard work ive been doing in just one day.

If you feel ashamed and you hate yourself - repent. (it works)
If you threw all your work away - its the best opportunity to start from the ground up with a pure intention :)

Its been a WHOLE YEAR. ive been trying and trying and EVERYDAY it just gets harder and harder.

Sister, its not going to get easier unless Allah swt makes it so - remember that paradise is surrounded by hardships and sacrifices - this world is a test, it aint gonna be easy.

If you cant forget the mistakes of your past - cry like a little girl to Allah swt and humble yourself before your Creator and ask sincerely for forgiveness in the darkness of night - your mistakes are your fuel for humbleness and sincerity.

Bottom line and I dont mean to be harsh.
Purify your intention - who are you living for? Allah swt or your family?
Forget what your family thinks and move on.
PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS
DROP THE BOY (go out to a canyon and push him <muahahahaha...> jokes.)

All the best sister - May Allah swt guide you, me and all the Muslims of the world to the Straight Path - ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister in Islam.

Remember always this Ayah of Allah. "And (as to) those who do evil deeds, then repent after that and believe, your Lord after that is most surely Forgiving, Merciful." [7.153]

Sister Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says to us to take Shatan as an enemy because he will Never let the life of this World be peaceful for a Muslim, and will try to spoit the Aakhirah also. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says, "O you who believe! enter into submission one and all and do not follow the footsteps of Shaitan; surely he is your open enemy." [2.208]. Also He (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says, "Surely the Shaitan is your enemy, so take him for an enemy; he only invites his party that they may be inmates of the burning." [35.6]

If we still do not attack him, we might be among the people who Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) say, "Did I not charge you, O children of Adam ! that you should not serve the Shaitan? Surely he is your open enemy."[36.60]

My dear sister never let Shatan to feel you down that you cannot face Allah. He is the most merciful whom said in the Quran, Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [39:53]

How merciful is Allah. Allahu Akbar! Sister believe me it is a great blessing to feel guilty after a sin. Many people are out there who do one after the other and acting like a wild horse. Subuhaanallah!

You are capable of handling your mind I am sure. Just do a sincere repentance and then inshaAllah everything will be the normal. Pray 5 times a day as Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says, "Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do." [29:45]

Remember you CAN DO IT my sister. :) :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

if u'll leave prayer, the sins will increase. isnt it? no matter wht you do, dont stop praying as it erases sins and protects from sinning.

dont let a single incident destroy ur relationship which u have made with ur Rabb....let ur soul come closer to Allah by seeking His forgiveness!

by getting irritated, stop doing good deeds, u cant come near to Allah!

Abu Bakr reports: "I heard the Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam saying: 'Allah forgives the man (or woman) who commits a sin (then feels ashamed), purifies himself, offers a prayer and seeks His forgiveness.' This is related by Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, al-Baihaqi, and at-Tirmidhi who calls it hasan.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

salam
sister dont feel shyness towards Allah coz if you tell Him your guilt or not He knew it ,,, if you have started to feel guilty it means Allah Has took mercy upon you He want you to repent otherwise many ppl commit sins without hesitation,,, Just repent this is shaitan who is doing this all to you be aware he is hopeless so he spread hopelessness,, just listen Surah Zumaar its on the home page of tti by Shaykh Khalid Qahtani
"53. Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

54. "And turn in repentance and in obedience with true Faith (Islâmic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him, (in Islâm), before the torment comes upon you, then you will not be helped.

55. "And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord (i.e. this Qur'ân, do what it orders you to do and keep away from what it forbids), before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not!"

56. Lest a person should say: "Alas, my grief that I was undutiful to Allâh (i.e. I have not done what Allâh has ordered me to do), and I was indeed among those who mocked [at the truth! i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh), the Qur'ân, and Muhammad and at the faithful believers, etc.]

57. Or (lest) he should say: "If only Allâh had guided me, I should indeed have been among the Muttaqûn (pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)."

58. Or (lest) he should say when he sees the torment: "If only I had another chance (to return to the world) then I should indeed be among the Muhsinûn (good-doers - see V.2:112)."

59. Yes! Verily, there came to you My Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and you denied them, and were proud and were among the disbelievers.

60. And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allâh (i.e. attributed to Him sons, partners, etc.) their faces will be black. Is there not in Hell an abode for the arrogant ones?

61. And Allâh will deliver those who are the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) to their places of success (Paradise). Evil shall touch them not, nor shall they grieve.

62. Allâh is the Creator of all things, and He is the Wakîl (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian, etc.) over all things.

63. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. And those who disbelieve in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, such are they who will be the losers.(Al-Zummar)

islam_best

We all are embarrased infront of HIM!!

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathu,

Sister we all will actually be ashamed of ourselves on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT fro our wrong deeds when our truth will be open in front of us like an open paper. Sister i too was going through such a stage a wekk earlier believe me sis i understand how you are feeling. Trust noone in this world except ALLAH (SW) He cares for you sister which is why He THE ALMIGHTY has put that guilt feeling in you. Sister we all have done some or the other thing shamefull but past is past WHy destroy future. Sister on the Day of Judgement we all will cry as to why didnt we utilize our time \s TIME is the veryyyyyyyyyyy precious. SISTER try oce more with THE ALMOGHTY ONE's name. If anyone else comes in between JUST IGNORE THEM PLZZZZZZZZZZZ. That is SATAN trying to come in your path. When i was going through these blues i did not have any1 to turn to except MY LORD. I needed some human too. SOo??? i came over here. WALLAHI i got my courage just becoz of MY LORD and MY TTI MEMBERS. MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL TO THE RIGHT PATH TIL OUR DEATHS, MAY HE HELP US RESIST OUR WORLDLY TEMPTATIONS TILL OUR DEATHS, MAY HE MAKE US REALIZE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH AND MAKE US FOLLOW IT WITH FEAR AND COURAGE, MAY HE INCREAUR OUR FEAR,LOVE AND DEVOTION FOR HIM TILL OUR DEATHS AND MAY HE GRANT US ALL JANNAH AND SAVE US FROM THE TORMENT OF THE GRAVE AND THE HELLFIRE. AMEEN YA RABBULAL'AMEEN. AMEEN YA ALLAH. AMEEN.:tti_sister:
AS FOR THE BOY ME DEAREST SISTER PLZZ REMEMBER IT IS HARAAAM SIS. I KNOW YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TURN TO. PLZ DO COME OVER HERE. WE ARE THERE AND MOST OF ALL ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL IS THERE. PLZ SIS I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT BUT SISTER THAT PERSON IS NOT TH EONE YOU SHOULD TURN TO CORRECTLY. Do not mistake me for being rude sister. Even i was in such a state but you see thos temptations are not good sis. plz undestand. MAY ALLAH AZ'WAJAL GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH TILL OUR DEATHS. AMEEN.

WASSALAAMALAIKUM. HUGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!