I hate those muslims.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

safiya58

:salam2: to all

as you can see from my headline I´m really angry and disappointed....

We express how sorry we are for the bad situation our ummah is in...But to be honest it is hardly surprising that the ummah is in such a state....

well the reason why I´m so outraged is the animal like behavour of this so called muslim men....

Today again a guy was bugging me.... Once I had a black hijab on (it was not even coulored) and it still did not prevent two arab men from looking at me in such an ugly way.... And very often they are even married..

Why do they do that....? I´m not talking about the europeans... I´m talking about the guys from the middle eastern and asian countries.....

Even Non-muslim men do not act that way and in fact they have much more ahlak....

Really... I don´t want to be a part of this ummah.... I´m just a turk and that´s it...

:wasalam:

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

I am sorry to hear that , but it is not fair to judge the whole Umma by ill conduct of two........I think we should advice each other and reminde our muslem brothers and sisters to fear Allah sobhanahu wa taala and follow Quran:

24:30 (Asad) Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity: [36] this will be most con*!ducive to their purity – [and,] verily, God is aware of all that they do. -

Translation of the meanings of Quran

Dr.Khan

I'm not going to be racist or anything sister, but the turks and moroccans in Germany aren't always seen in a good light there.

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
selam alejkum

I am sorry for what has happened to you sister, but if you think that the ummah is like those one, this is not fair for the other Muslims.
The Schoolars of Islam have said that there are 3 reasons for going to a Kafir state, a country of non Muslims (inshaAllah I am not wrong)

1. To learn a sience that is not present in Muslim places
2. To be cured
3. For Dawa

This are the three reasons... now I ask to you, being honest with Allah,
Why are we in Europe?!
At least, we must have some sience, so that we can protect ourself or to be an example for the others.
But we see a lot of Muslims, that didn't think about Islam, din't think if this is correct in the sight of Allah, didn't ask if it is better for me or not.
The real reason that we are here is the Dunya (this world and the moneys) and if the reason is this one, then we are materialist, we don't differ from the Kufar, and as you see, we become worse.

This doesn't mean dear sister that we have the right to judge all the people. I am from Albania, and I have made my high school in a Turkish college, and I know Turkish people a little bit and I don't say they are not good people... but if you ask to an Albanian what does he think about Turkish;
he will say that you killed the Albanians for years, and we were oppressed by you... I know that this is not true, but ignorant people think like that...

I say Alhamdulilah, that we are Muslims and that we follow what Allah says and what Rasool -salallahu alayhi wa sallam- has done, his Sunnah. If I would judge Islam from the people their examples, no one woul be Muslim nowadays.
But, Alahmdulilah, we have the examples in the Quraan, in the Sunnah, the Prophets, the Sahaba, and the Schoolars of this Ummah.

Selam Alaykum Sister, I hope Allah will give us strength and the right way of understanding our Religion.

safiya58

:salam2:

@a_stranger, no it is not just two... there are many and many who fall in the category I´ve critizised... These guys are not just an exceptional case I think.... Yeah may I´m not fair.... but it is because I´m seriously annoyed... because it happened to me....

@Dr.Khan, I think the muslims living in muslim countries are even more worse... muslims born in Europe are not as disgusting as muslims who immigrated to Europe later on...

safiya58

:salam2: besmiralalbani

well the reason why I´m here in europe is simply because I was born here....!

To that I´m not even criticizing their deen but their manners... And to be honest it does not really affect me how someone lives his life wether according to Islam or not....! I can just advice my brothers/sisters but I can not force them.... But I and other sistersr as well deserve to be treated with RESPECT. If one is transsgressing my limits it is hard to be patient for me....

I also admit that I prefer to have a muslim friend who is not a practisising muslim but has good manners then a muslim friend who is praying and then is wronging or betraying others....

Ibn Uthaymin

I witnessed something similar the other day too. It was some Asian men looking at a convert sister, and I think she felt very uncomfortable, she explicitly swore at them. I was just waiting for the traffic light to green so i can walk away and I was pretty incredulous at the war of words going on behind me. I didn't dare look back.

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
selam alejkum

Take it as a test from Allah sister, try to stay away from this people... don't talk to them... or tell them - if you can - to Fear Allah, and remember them the Fire!!

Patience is not easy in some situations, but we have to do what is right according to Islam, and we mus try as much as possible.

If they trasgress such limits in this way... I don't know what to say about them... But one thing is sure, it is not the education, the behaviour that Islam teaches us a similar thing that happened to you.
So judge the person, don't generalise for the ummah.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: to all

as you can see from my headline I´m really angry and disappointed....

We express how sorry we are for the bad situation our ummah is in...But to be honest it is hardly surprising that the ummah is in such a state....

well the reason why I´m so outraged is the animal like behavour of this so called muslim men....

Today again a guy was bugging me.... Once I had a black hijab on (it was not even coulored) and it still did not prevent two arab men from looking at me in such an ugly way.... And very often they are even married..

Why do they do that....? I´m not talking about the europeans... I´m talking about the guys from the middle eastern and asian countries.....

Even Non-muslim men do not act that way and in fact they have much more ahlak....

Really... I don´t want to be a part of this ummah.... I´m just a turk and that´s it...

Sister you are part of this Ummah, and you are Muslim not because you are Turkish... but because you want to worship Allah (SWT) and you want to succeed on the Day of Judgment. If you don't like the behaviour of those Muslims who are not following the commands of Allah (SWT) and his Massenger :saw: and it hurts you, then it is a good sign for you. You should hate the wrong and bad behaviour no matter who does it.

But remember you should hate the sin but not the sinner, and this is not just me saying but rather this is one of the techings of Islam. If you are a pious Muslimah then you will forgive those individuals and make dua for them that Allah have mercy on them and make them better a Muslim. This is the Islamic way of dealing these issues.

You should also consider these matters as a test for you too, Allah wants to see how you react in these situations, do you do SABR or you get angry and lose control.

If hope this will help you in dealing with these issues in a much more positive way.

a_stranger

<<Allah wants to see how you react in these situations, do you do SABR or you get angry and lose control>>

I agree, and I think that your heart :ma:is a truely pure innocent heart since you hate such conducts some women :astag: don`t care .......Many muslems are ignorant of the teachings of Quran ...If they ponder in the verses of Quran and try to imagine how the hell is and how great is our creator they will stop act in such impolite way . Our Umma needs to return to Quran and Sunna. InshaaAllah your post will awaken Taqwa in our hearts and reminde us to lower gaze (men and women)

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...h-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503548052

safiya58

I have cooled down a little bit now... Sorry if I was too emontinal...

@Munawar, I don´t have to forgive them... I was really very angry and when I think about it again it again makes me angry... and the actions of them give an evidence of their nature... So I can say I don´t like them.... If someone is only harming himself with his actions I will hate his sins but if he affects others, than this is diffrent...

I hate to see wrong things... I hate to see how people can get to such a low level... it is just disgusting...

However I can not change the world I want to thank you and everyone who has reminded me to be patient... specially brother besmiralalbani.

safiya58

<<Allah wants to see how you react in these situations, do you do SABR or you get angry and lose control>>

I agree, and I think that your heart :ma:is a truely pure innocent heart since you hate such conducts some women :astag: don`t care .......Many muslems are ignorant of the teachings of Quran ...If they ponder in the verses of Quran and try to imagine how the hell is and how great is our creator they will stop act in such impolite way . Our Umma needs to return to Quran and Sunna. InshaaAllah your post will awaken Taqwa in our hearts and reminde us to lower gaze (men and women)

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...h-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503548052

jazak allahu ckair. I hope so.

shaney

salaam sister as stranger mentioned recite in arabic these verses
24:30 (Asad) Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity: [36] this will be most con*!ducive to their purity – [and,] verily, God is aware of all that they do. - and please just because of two sickos don,t think we are all the same theres plenty of god fearing people out there

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

One of the primary reasons for individuals leaving Christianity are fellow Christians. I imagine that may be the case with all religions. I was told by a professor of Buddhism that monks love wall to wall crowds. Many Catholics have become disillusioned with the Catholic Church because of recent scandal and not so recent scandals that are just now surfacing. Every religions has weak and/or hypocritical members. I have had Moroccan Muslims stare at me con cara dura as hard as any street thug, but having grown up as a street thug, I just ignored it. When you get frustrated remember that it is for your love of Allaah, Al Qur'aan, and The Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) and the true believer that you took Shahada (I am assuming that even Muslims born into Muslim families still have to testify their belief in no god except Allaah, and all that a Muslim believes.

So, please, even though it is offensive when a Muslim acts like a non-Muslim, just remind yourself why you are a Muslim. As a man, when I another man staring or speaking lewdly at a woman, I will say would you like someone to look or say that to your mother or sister or daughter?

Hopefully, you will find pious Muslims that make you proud to say "I am a Muslim.

[yt]wAfUMfCtcDA&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]zONHNUhrWIw&feature=related[/yt]

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

One of the primary reasons for individuals leaving Christianity are fellow Christians. I imagine that may be the case with all religions. I was told by a professor of Buddhism that monks love wall to wall crowds. Many Catholics have become disillusioned with the Catholic Church because of recent scandal and not so recent scandals that are just now surfacing. Every religions has weak and/or hypocritical members. I have had Moroccan Muslim stare at me as hard as any street thug, but having grown up as a street thug, I just ignored it. When you get frustrated remember that it is for your love of Allaah, Al Qur'aan, and The Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) and the true believer that you took Shahada (I am assuming that even Muslims born into Muslim families still have to testify their belief in no god except Allaah, and all that a Muslim believes.

So, please, even though it is offensive when a Muslim acts like a non-Muslim, just remind yourself why you are a Muslim. As a man, when I another man staring or speaking lewdly at a woman, I will say would you like someone to look or say that to your mother or sister or daughter?

Hopefully, you will find pious Muslims that make you proud to say "I am a Muslim.

[yt]wAfUMfCtcDA&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]zONHNUhrWIw&feature=related[/yt]
Wow lot of music composition in those vids

DanyalSAC

Wow lot of music composition in those vids

Indeed - I've seen many discussions about Native Deen's recordings.

Allahu alim.

But back to the main topic - I have frequently seen very poor or improper behavior by my brothers; to the point that I'm getting a bit jaded by it I guess. I remember once mentioning to another revert brother who was sitting in the passenger seat of my car how frustrating it was getting, and he blurted out "Welcome to the Ummah!!" to the tune of Guns 'n Roses "Welcome to the Jungle".

I keep reminding myself I am in it for Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, not for the Muslims.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum...how can you hate anyone that has LAA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH in his heart??

cmon sister , you strike me as a smart individual...dont judge the entire ummah for a couple of fools action's...

i know plenty of turkish friends of mine here in the netherlands who tease and follow muslim ladies...but they wouldnt want other men to follow their sisters..does that mean i have the right to hate these boys..or any turk? or any muslim? off course not..

make dua for our ummah, that is what can brings us back to the truth inshallah..

jamafg

I'm not sure if you're really Muslim or not. How can you say such a thing (I hate Muslims)? But you forget that if you hate Muslims, then Allah SWT and all Muslims hate you in dunya and akhirat.
In Islam there is no place for emotion.
Sorry but you really talking rubbish, if you're Muslim, then you would never say such a irresponsible word.
The Muslim Ummah are Alhamdulillah the best and Allah's loved Ummah.
So if you want to be safe and you saying yourself Muslimah, then why you going out without a Moharam man? Do you think you're the Angel? I don't think so, I know how the Turks behaving in Germany.
Sorry but I hate everyone who's talking rubbish about the best and Allah's preferred Deen (Islam)
Try to mind your language when you talking about Religion.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Hello folks..what is being discussed is apples vs. oranges. Lets settle down.

Muslims come from all walks of life. Muslims have different cultures. Cultural barriers are harder to break than the walls of Jerico.

Very often when a non-Western Muslim sees a Western Muslim..it is the coming together of two cultures via Islam. The simplest way to say it is people get stupid. I know what the sister was attempting to address. Some young men gawk..others become invisible.
There is no wrong. The men may have been shy. We have had posts on what is the appropriate greeting. Some are too pious to extend a Salaam..others may bow down thier heads.

Sister..please be patient with our brothers. Your mere presence may have reminded them of the beauty of Islam. They may have been awestruck. Brothers..support your sisters. We have it tough. We walk around covered and can stop traffic in a heartbeat.

When you get to be my age..it is a lot easier. I scream out a greeting and now in my little town..people are learning to say Salaam to me.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Sister please... I understand your a female but come on, don't act like a child, what do you think men are, extremly obident beings? no men are men, some fear there lord some don't .. Do you heear me saying
"I hate this ummah, some girls wear hijab only half of their head and others don't wear hijab and they talk like they know more then me in deen" Honestly don't judge in taht way, forget about the Ummah for one minute, Do you believe in the 5 pillars of islam, do you fear Allah? then help fix this ummah by giving dawah to girls to atleast wear the hijab the correct way, ALL hair covered not just half, that half hijab disgusts me.
Anyways I didn't mean to offend you but I just want to be direct, I am sure your a very nice girl but please you had to hear this.
Assalamu alaikum sister please don't get offended or mad at me peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.