I have taken the Shahada

Stephen

I feel so much better and feel anyone who has read my previous posts must know I have taken the shahada and became a Muslim on saturday August 16th. also my sister did the same on that day.

zulfikar

I feel so much better and feel anyone who has read my previous posts must know I have taken the shahada and became a Muslim on saturday August 16th. also my sister did the same on that day.

marhaban ahlan wa sahlan dear brother and your sister for joinin the family. you are both servants of Allah and children of Rassulullah Muhammad. its all you need much more even than life.

sajjuaiah

:ma: Good to hear that may allah guide you to the best.

Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar.

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

:subhanallah:

:laila:

tarannumsamir

congratulations.

as salaamualaikom wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu.
:ma:
congratulations to u and ur sisters !:jumpclap:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
welcome to the religion of peace.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

الله أكبر ألله أكبر ألله أكبر

:salah::tti_sister: May Allah the Most High guides and keep both of you in the straight path and makes it easy for both of you, the newly discovered deen, till its time to meet him, :inshallah: Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.
Do takes learning about islam step by step :)

:wasalam::hijabi:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: brother

ALLAH AKBAR

brother keep moving foward step by step...dont be in a hurry...may ALLAH make the journey easy for you and your sister....

plx dont forget to keep your brothers and sisters in your duas...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

ahmed3711

congratulations for both of you.very happy to hear this and welcome in the islamic world.wish both of you the best in your coming life inshalla :)

salam alekoum to all