I just began to cry

LoveofAllah

because i saw pictures of my parents wedding.
they arent together anymore my father is not really a good father.
he was abusive and now hes getting married to someone else.
i looked at the wedding pics and i saw my mothers face was so innocent. it was a young woman who was 18 and this was her day, the day every girl always dreams of.

he ruint it all for her and i feel so much anger at him.
i dont tell anyone about him, even my closest friends dont know
sometimes i feel like i have no one to turn to

i was thinking...when i look at those pics, everyone is smiling
and no one thought that 30 years later what would happen

i look at pictures of my siblings and i when we were younger and we didnt know what was in store for us

we never thought that one day my sister would get married and be divorced or that our father would be such a terrible man

it just hurts alot and i dont know why its hitting me now

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I'm very sad for you my sister. Just be patient and pray to Allah for His guidance and help. As daugther, you can't hate your father too much or openly critisize him for whatever reason. Of course, you feel hurt over what he did to your mom (perhaps I do the same if happen to me), but he is still your father. As a muslim, as long as they do not ask you to go against Allah, we must at all time obey and respect our parents regardless whatever they are. Do more tahajjud prayers and ask for Allah's mercy on your mom. InshAllah.

I'm very very sorry sister if I said anything wrong to you.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is normal to feel angery sometimes or disappointed or depressed, but for us muslims we should always try not to let those bad feelings effect our lives. For it will ruine it for nothing.

anger gets you no where, and whats done is done, and its only up to Allah Tala to make things turn to better or worse.

We as muslims should not hate others for doing wrong, but we must hate the wrong doing itself. For people can change with the will of Allah to become better people. What we can do is give advice and make dua'a for those wrong doers for by the will of Allah they may trun into better persons and fix the damage they caused to themselves and others.

Hate with your mind, not with your heart. For Allah judges us by what our hearts gain from our actions.

BigAk

i looked at the wedding pics and i saw my mothers face was so innocent. it was a young woman who was 18 and this was her day, the day every girl always dreams of.

i look at pictures of my siblings and i when we were younger and we didnt know what was in store for us

we never thought that one day my sister would get married and be divorced or that our father would be such a terrible man

Count your blessings my good sister.... You turned out to be a Muslim. :D

Alhamdu lil Lah

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

THTAS WHY PICS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ISLAM.
SO U DONT LOOK IN THE REAR VIEW BUT ON THE ROAD
THE ROAD TO JANNAH.
MAY ALLAH HELP US ON IT

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister,

I am so sorry for your father who abandoned one of Allah's blessings on His servants, that is children. When he chose to leave you and your siblings, he prevented himself from your love, respect and care for ever!!!

As for you, you will recover when Allah sends you the good Muslim husband who will give you all the love, compassion and care you needed from your father inshaa Allah.

Just keep patient, dear sister and be sure that this life is just a test. No one can choose his test. All you can do is to accept it, show patience, praise Allah it was not bigger than this. Ask Allah to compensate you in this life and in the Hereafter. And always say.....Alhamdulillah....Oh Allah reward me for my calamity and compensate me with what is much better than you took from me... Ameen.

jaliteng

I'm sorry to hear that, but I really understand what you feel. What I know, all, happiness and sadness came from Allah, tested from Allah. Take what happened as a lesson so that we do not do the same mistake in our future life. Nothing happened in this world by chance, Allah has planned before. Go on your life and hold to Allah's rope. Be strong and forgive him, make pray for him. You know, forgiving is giving your hate just a little room in your heart. May Allah always guide and protect you. Amin.