I just took the Shahadah

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikum brother Erik,

Mashallah..

Allah has bestowed the bounty of guidance upon you..I pray to Allah that he will strengthen your Islam to Him and may He reward you with Paradise.

New converts' prayers are guaranteed to be answered by Allah..therefore brother I would like to ask you to make a prayer for the Ummah..May Allah Bless You and Guard You!

Wa Alaikum Assalam

somia

u

i am very happy to hear your story keep strong bro all my duas are with you inshallah allah will grant u peace in your life and the year after

whitecat

:bismillah:
:salam2:
Congratulations brother erik:ma:
and wish u best of luck:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Salaam Alikom brothers and sisters.

I could not wait any longer.
I felt in my heart for quite some time now that I wanted to embrace Allah.
It was at times very hard when your cultural herritage mainly beliving something else and you grow up with that.
Thank you all so much who replied to my questions before and realy trying to quide me and explane.

I hope it is enought that I belive in my heart that Allah is the only God and Mohammed is his profet for taking the Shahadah?

I took the Shahadah alone along to this video.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12718

Peace be upon you all.
/Erik

halah

Asslamu alaikum
Allah akbar Allah Akbar Allah Akbar

Whome so ever Allah guide is the truely guided one and whome so ever Allah leaves astray none can show him guidance.:mashallah:

abou haytam

salam o alikom brother.

hamdo lillah that guide you. i am far from you but allah SWT make us closer by faith oh him. and incha allah see you in paradise ameen.

allaho akbar, allah akbar, allah akbar wa lillahi alhamd

salam o alikom

hqudrat

Alihamdulillah,welcome to the religion of peace. May Allah SWT make the religion easy for you to practise and show you the beauty ameen.take your time to learn more about islam and fell free to ask any question on what you don't understand.welcome to one big family. May Allah SWT increase each and everyone of us in deen and make us one of the successful muslim in this world and hereafter ameen.take care
:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

hqudrat

Alihamdulillah,welcome to the religion of peace. May Allah SWT make the religion easy for you to practise and show you the beauty ameen.take your time to learn more about islam and fell free to ask any question on what you don't understand.welcome to one big family. May Allah SWT increase each and everyone of us in deen and make us one of the successful muslim in this world and hereafter ameen.take care
:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
oh bro, another advice . Take learing islamic things slowly and dont rush or else you might get frustrated .

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Dear brother Erik, it is June 30 today and I remember May 30 when you came to TTI and I was the first person to greet you here, but there is a difference between May 30 and today (June 30). I greeted you then with "Hello" and I am extremely happy to greet you now with: Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu brother Erik!

May Allah swt the almighty, the merciful grant you peace of heart, mind and soul and make your journey easy.
Brother, remember that the deen (riligion) of Allah is not hard so don't make it hard on you and as many brothers and sisters advised, take everything step by step so that you can understand its beauty and enjoy the sweetness of eeman (faith).

wassalamu alaikum brother

Erik

:salah:
Godmorning, I had my 6 th prayer as a muslim just now this morning and read all the replies.

Some say they got tears in there eyes for me and so much other wonderful things, Let me tell you Now I am in tears!

I havent cried of joy or for a feeling this warm inside me many times in my life.

I can best describe it as how you feel when a new born comes to the world and now I get to find out that its what just happened with me.

I thank Allah with all my heart and all that fallows Allah.

If I try to gather the advice Ive been given now, Am I doing correct to first focus on reading the Holy Quran and to pray?

Also, feel free to reply here or send me a PM about daily things you belive would be good for me to think about. Could be about food,clothes, etc ,things like that.

Allahu akbar min kulli shay

Peace to you all. /Erik

IbnAlAawam

I get to find out that its what just happened with me.

I thank Allah with all my heart and all that fallows Allah.

If I try to gather the advice Ive been given now, Am I doing correct to first focus on reading the Holy Quran and to pray?

Allahu akbar min kulli shay

Peace to you all. /Erik

Alhamdulillah, I am so happy for you brother Eric.

What I can recomment to you is:

Be patient, Take time to learn and understand the meaning of Islam.

Go step by step in your practice, do not rush into things you do not yet understand. Better improve slowly but surely than trying to do too much to soon brother. Take it slow ;-)

If someone tells you something about Islam, use common sense and also ask for proofs from Quran and Sunna, beware of sects!

Go to the mosque often.

Get to know practising Muslim brothers from Sweden.

Enjoy you're new life as a servitor of Almighty Allah.

:salah:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Allahu Akbar, walhamdullah, wala allaha ila Allah.. I am happy for you my brother. May Allah reward you and bless you amiin.

Alhamdullah..

Wassalam Alykom..

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

Congradulations and Welcome to Islam brother! May Allah help you & all of us continue learning about islam. May Allah guide us in the right path even though we are islams.

umm hussain

Asalam alikum warahmatullah

Mashallah this is really WONDERFUL news, I am really happy for you. I suggest you carry on reading and inshallah Allah will keep you from the deviant sects but not too worry too much about that because truth stands out from falsehood and the best way of learning is to ALWAYS ask for evidence from Quran and authentic Sunnah before accepting it

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Mash'Allah!!!

Alhamdulillahi al rabbi al alamiin!!!!!

Welcome to Islam!!!!!!!!! :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: