I Like To Meet U

Sagie

Assalamualaikum...both sister and brothers

....i am pretty much new to this website....i don't know alot of people here.....which is why i am reaching out to u all.

I am muslims and have been for a long time...and i perfrom all my islamic duties to the best of my ablity.....but i only disocvering now that there is so much to learn about islam and i feel the need to seek more knowledge ....i think the best way of doing this is by meeeting people... and discussing islam with them......i still very young and i have much to learn.....i am attending classes on islam but i am slow learning more.....i want to be better muslim person and i know that it's only through Allah that i can achieve this....

I would love to meet people and i hope this is the right place to do so.... don't be scard to approch me because i am really a warm person...who is open minded on issues.....islam has taught me to show kindness to all people....even if u are gray

i really like to meet u....honestly

Peace be upon you.....May allah bring blessing upon you

justoneofmillion

assalam,sister wow what an intro,energizing some sleepers here mashallah it is glancing sis !a warm welcome to you at TTI eventough i know now that you are old and gray as you said... welcome to the family..lol:SMILY259: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister.

we re happy to have u here, and we re not scared having u here lol

feel free asking any question .may allah bless us all ameen.

u welcome.

38khadj

:salam2: sister
Allhamdolilla sister you have come to the right place TTI!!!!!!
Inshallah we will do our best to help each other here Inshallah.....
Welcome......:hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

tajweed_teacher

welcome sister im like u new here discovering this amazing TTI

Assalam wr wb,

Marhaban(=welcome) sister ,:ma:

may allah bless u , u have joined so goood website, i do teach Quran and

tajweed in real and on net alhamdulillah ,so if u need any help feel free to

ask and dont hesitate , our duty here is to teach

may Allah bless u and all muslims ameeen

wassalamo alaikum wr wb

aslaam aleykum to all the brother and sisters out there this website is amazing and i would love learn and discover more in islam and love to meet more reverts out there and in my opinion this is the best way to do so i only discovered this website yesterday and you are all in my duas may allah keep us all strong in islam inshallah it just makes me so happy marshallah when i here and discover that is so many new muslim, born muslims and some who want to discover islam out there marshallah this is a mircle from allah (swa)

Isir

welcome sister Sagie, its true there is much to learn about Islam. I myself learn new things about Islam that i didn't knw about before.

Salaam