I NEED URGENT HELP..

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Assalam-o-alaikum to every body:

Mashallah all of you advised to take him to the doctor.
I am been insisting since yesterday that papa lets go to the hospital...and he says " no....don't worry ..Allah will make it better". So i don't know what to do...However he vomited once again right now and now he is a little bit okay...but not complete.

His situation is not that good. According to the previous reports ONE HEART VALVE IS NOT WORKING. And on the top of that he smokes. :astag:

He quit smoking but after 6 years he started smoking again. I know why he did. He was and still going through a lot of pain, suffering and stress because of what happened with my extended family. If i was in his position HONESTLY SPEAKING i would be unable to handle those the way he handles thEM.

Our house owner had the same problem. One of his heart valve stopped working. He went to the doctors, they performed operation. But after operation his health is further declined. He (house owner) got these allergic condition which now made his life worse..

So when my dad see that he said I am not going to go through operation.

But now he has this stomach(prob gastric) and liver problem. He did not ate any thing which i think is not good.

Limes ....thank you akhti for advising me....did you ever tried those...or did some thing who advised you ever tried that??? If yes let me know..

Inshallah i will read the MU'AWADATAYN on him ..inshallah...

Asalamu Alaykum,

Sorry for the late reply...yes the person who tried it adviced me and said it relieves stomache aches and blowding...you can also find more info on it's benefits from http://www.online-family-doctor.com/fruits/lime.html

Hope your father is feeling better, Insha'Allah.

sister purified

:salam2:
brother,i got this in an email yesterday..havent tried it yet..it might be useful.
go to this website:

www.HealthcareMagic.net

it is an e-healthcare space.u can live chat with docters and other fitness experts,post ur questions and etc..since your father is unwilling t go to a docter..
p.s.i havent checked it yet..but thought it might be useful to you inshaAllah..
hope your father gets better soon,wd prayers~a sister(hope i was of some use)

helpinghumanity

We Alaicumu Salam barader jan

Khahesh mikonam Zahid jan. Shoma har komaki az man khasti behem begoo chie va man ba kamale khoshali komak mikonam, Inshallah.
Be estelah faghad na'omid nasho va harchi bekhai be dast miyari (insha Allah) va vaghe'an ham hamintor ast, agar ke zuur bezani, vaghe'an behtarinet ra sai bokoni Allah bahate! :)

Wassalam khawahir jaan..

Mashallah sister this is the true spirit..I really admire you and i am proud to have a sister like you...keep it up....
And same here khawahir ..agar shuma komak mikhahe (in any thing) mun hazir ast...:inshallah: :SMILY209:

Yes dear brother, tea with camomile(camille is the way I call it) is regular tea with honey and it is also very good to add a lemon in it. If you do not know you can ask your beloved mumy, Inshallah. My mumy always makes this tea for me and may familly and it is very good, esppecialy it is very good to take it before sleaping.

So what i though was right..khawahir jaan ...the only thing i do know how to make is ...BOIL AND FRY AN EGG...WARM MILK ...MAKE NOODLES....and thats it....lol.....i dont even know what is kitchen (using sarcastically)...my friends are like what happens when you will get married and you are not living with your mom....i say to them...i will marry da girl who know how to cook...and after that a big laugh at our faces....lol...ya inshallah i will ask my mom, who is the best cook in the wholeeeeeee world, to make it...

Please keep us informed and may everything be good Inshallah very soon.

May Allah bless you Zahid jan and your famillly. Ameen

Felan khoda hafez!!!

Mashallah Ukhti through this post i would like to say that my father is feeling better now. DRUGS DID WORKED well, AND NOW WAITING FOR THE REPORTS....However the credit goes to you guys who showed sincere help sign...and gave good suggestion.May ALLAH GIVE YOU ALL AJAR FOR THAT......AMEEN...

helpinghumanity

Salaam,
My sweet son, I will make dua, Insha'Allah. Son, please see the doctor. Incidentally, there is a stomach virus going around.

Ginger ale is good; green tea is excellent. Crackers are good..there was a wonderful thread which had a link to a book on the medicine of the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah subhana talla be upon him. Please let us know his condition.
My love,

Thank you very much ukhti for you advices.

I think (reports are yet to come) that it was that stomach virus that struck my dad. But alhamdolilah he is fine now...Ginger ale ...green tea all these seems to very good. ...
Mom do you still remember the url of that thread...is it still available here on tti..To me it seems to be a wonderful post. If you know it ..kindly let me know asap pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

helpinghumanity

Asalamu Alaykum,

Sorry for the late reply...yes the person who tried it adviced me and said it relieves stomache aches and blowding...you can also find more info on it's benefits from http://www.online-family-doctor.com/fruits/lime.html

Hope your father is feeling better, Insha'Allah.
:wasalam: ukhti..

thank you soo much for providing that link. It is very beneficial not only for me or my dad or my family but it will be also beneficial to other members who do read the comments...thank you for providing that...

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I pray to Allah the Exalted that He gives your father rapid recovery Insha Allah. May Allah Ta'alah give him multiple rewards for all the pain he is going through and may He the AlMighty make it really easy on him Insha Allah.

You said that your dad had gastric and liver problems. I am not sure if anyone else has already mentioned but tell him to cut down on fatty foods, caffiene, energy drinks, stuff high in sugar because it exhausts the liver.

Like Sister MirajMom mentioned, green tea is good for him as it is a good source of antioxidants.

By the way I realised that you and Sister Asja are Persian. Masha Allah! I understood most of that ;)

May Allah make it really easy on your family and may you be rewarded Insha Allah.

Wasalaam :)

Abdughani

about pain

Assalamu Aleykum brother! You should bring him to doctor first! And ...don't it too sweet, hot, salted! DOnt eat bread, pizza, pastry! Try cheese cottages not fat, milk ( dairy, but not fat too), eat a lot soups, by small porcions, but offen, ask Allah for forgivenes and pray to reduce pain! InshALLAH everything will be GOOD! ALLAH bless muslims

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
la hawla walla qua ell beAllah

May Allah Bless and protect you all.

My dad's health has been very bad since yesterday. He had pain in his belly. As a result of which he was unable to sleep the whole night. At nearly 5 am he vomited and after that the pain was reduced BUT NOT FINISHED. On the top of that he had pain in his legs ( the muscles below the knees). I massaged him for a while but he said that by massaging the pain goes till the brain.

This pain has been there for a while now. He had some Gastric & Liver problem. Furthermore one of the 4 valves of the heart is not working.

For the Gastric problem, he used to drink Coca cola, which would reduce the pain. However liver pain also caused alot of disturbances. I have been asking him that we should go to the hospital but he doesn't want to go.

If you brotherz and sisters have any suggestion on what to do on any thing from eating habits or food to the cause or solution of the pain, then please guide me.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

اللهم رب الناس اذهب عنه الباس واشف انت الشافى لا شفاء الا شفاؤك ، شفاءً لا يغادر سقما
اسال الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم ان يشفيه
I ask Allah swt, lord of the great thrown to heal him
:tti_sister:
Brother Helpinghumanity, i am truly sorry for your father, ever since i knew about it i pray Allah swt to help him, and to heal him Allahuma Ameen

please brother to take father to doctor is the best thing, i have go through this site http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/abdominal_pain.htm#intro
which shows the wrong diagnosis to abdominal pain, along with vomitting and keens pain, some of the causes as the site show are food poisoning, appendicitis and other cause, i hope your father illness is not so seriouse

we all will keep praying for him, you need to read Fatiha 7 times where he feels pain, read the last two verses of Baqarra as well, put your hand where he feels pain and recite fatiha 7 times, may Allah swt heal him ameen ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicumu Zahid jan.

Mashallah,Mashallah dear brother for your beautiful news that your father is better now,Alhadmulillah I am very happy to hear this news.:)

I am aslo proud to have brother in Islam like you are brother Mashallah.

May Allah reword you brother and all Allash honest servent Inshallah.:tti_sister:

And about your cooking brother,maybe is is time that you start taking lessons for cooking Inshallah,:)and Mashallah for your beloved mumy.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

helpinghumanity

Asalamualakum Inshalah your dads help gets better. May I sugest that you take some water to any near huzur and then ask him to do duah on the water and then feed it to your dad and inshalah hisilness will get better. If that doesn't work then you'll have to take him to the docter. But i'm sure it will inshallah. I've done it before and it worked. Asalamualakum I pray your dad's ilness get's better soon.

Jazakumullah khair ukhti for your concerns and suggestion.
Akhti...i was unable understand what you meant to say.....what is huzur??
duaa on water??.is there any specific duaa or any general duaa that you are referrring too.

helpinghumanity

Salaam alaikum brother,
firstly, I pray that may ALLAH cure your father, my father and every person in this world who is in pain.
well done bro! it was real good news to know that your dad has agreed to see the doctor. INSHALLAH, he'll be fine very soon.
for the pain under the knees, keep pressing that part slightly for some time and see if it helps. i do that for my father, he also has constant pain under his knees..
and one more thing- whenever he feels pain in any part of his body, just place your right hand on that part- recite :bismillah: 7 times and then recite this dua اللهم يا ربّ النّاس يا مذهب الباس اذهب عنه هذالباس واشفيه انت الشّافي لا شافي الا انت فاشفيه شفاء سقما
Allahumma Ya rubbannaas Ya muzhib al ba's, azhib anhu hazal ba's, washfihi antash-shaafi la shafiya illa anta, fashfihi shifa'an saqama.

if he himself will be reciting:-

اللهم يا ربّ النّاس يا مذهب الباس اذهب عني هذالباس واشفني انت الشّافي لا شافي الا انت فاشفيني شفاء سقما
Allahumma Ya rabbannaas Ya muzhib al ba's, azhib anni hazal ba's, washfini antash-shafi la shafiya illa anta, fashfini shifa'an saqama

take good care of him keep praying........

:wasalam: thank you soo much akhti for providing these useful duaas. Inshallah i will try to memorize them and do it whenever i had the same the problem....Inshallah i will read them while i m massaging his legs.

helpinghumanity

brother,i got this in an email yesterday..havent tried it yet..it might be useful.
go to this website:

www.HealthcareMagic.net

it is an e-healthcare space.u can live chat with docters and other fitness experts,post ur questions and etc..since your father is unwilling t go to a docter..
p.s.i havent checked it yet..but thought it might be useful to you inshaAllah..
hope your father gets better soon,wd prayers~a sister(hope i was of some use)

Oh :ma: thats the perfect thing that i should be looking for before. Mashallah it will be very usefull and i hope effective in the future.

Once again thank you for providing such a useful link. It will not only benefit me but it will also benefit many other members here on tti.

helpinghumanity

By the way I realised that you and Sister Asja are Persian. Masha Allah! I understood most of that ;)

Oh ya akhti ..did you really realized that...do you know farsi too....dont lie.....okay.......

damn man and you did really understood all of our conservation....oh no..you should not ...noooooooooo....how can uuuuuuuuuuuuu.....lol.....

I was trying to play around...but i cant play in words only....DAMN...i also need my body to act in that...try to be a little actor...:astag: (i guess i have to specify it also that i am just kidding on the top, i dont want to see replies tauting me for those line lol)

Ahkti i m not persian, i only know farsi.... btw my little sister is persian ..but she is too little to decide that...lol...it might be a little weird my sister persian but i m not persian..lol

It will be nice to know whether you know farsi???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Hi,hi,hi Zahid jan,very interesting statment :):):):mashallah:

WAllahi you made me smile brother with your words:),Mashallah.

May Allah bless you dear brother and your family:tti_sister:

IslamicGirl24

Hey Sister Aasiya!! you know farsi????????? You are so lucky!!
I simply love farsi..its a very sweet language just like Urdu and Arabic..(very similar).

How come you never told??!!

Jean_Pierre

possibly the liver

Brother ,All what I can say that he must avoid Protein like meat ,this is essential for liver patients .If you have enema at home you must give him in this situation as precaution ,possibly vomiting accompanied with nausea is sign of hepatic coma .I am sorry to say that but this case is not easy as he think ,he must visit a doctor .the most serious disease he must consider is the liver disease ,other problems is not acute but rather chronic which means it take longer time to feel its complications .Brother you didnt mention if he had hepatic coma before or edema (swelling in his lambs or belly ) all those are signs of liver attack,may God protect him ,it is not easy deal if the liver is the cause,I am familiar with such case.he must take it serious.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.

Oh ya akhti ..did you really realized that...do you know farsi too....dont lie.....okay.......

damn man and you did really understood all of our conservation....oh no..you should not ...noooooooooo....how can uuuuuuuuuuuuu.....lol.....

I was trying to play around...but i cant play in words only....DAMN...i also need my body to act in that...try to be a little actor...:astag: (i guess i have to specify it also that i am just kidding on the top, i dont want to see replies tauting me for those line lol)

Ahkti i m not persian, i only know farsi.... btw my little sister is persian ..but she is too little to decide that...lol...it might be a little weird my sister persian but i m not persian..lol

It will be nice to know whether you know farsi???

LOL!!! Yes actually I do understand Farsi. It is one of the main languages of Afghanistan; Second to Pashtoo. I am actually Pashtoon but I do understand Farsi, so yeah I am sorry if I wasn't meant to but I understood what you said :D.

By the way, sorry for being nosey but how does that work... Your sister is Persan and you are not? When you say Persian do you mean Iranian? (Sorry for being nosey :shymuslima1:).

Nurain

Salaam

"Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves".

Dear sister please your father has to go to the hospital and try some methods how is Allah to help one who does not help himself???

Please sister talk to him... inshaAllah... make du'ah that he will change his mind INSHAALLAH!!!