I took my shahada last night

iqbal313

welcome to the Dheen of Allah

Only because i was born to parents who believed they are muslims, i became a muslim. alhamdulillah, anyhow that way atleast i was introduced to the dheen of Allah...otherwise i dont know what would have been my fate. Iwas introduced to a surrounding that had a distorted idea of islam and its practice. Still shahada is the same La ilah illaAllah mohammed rasoolu'llah.As i inherited islam as a parental religion there was no effort from my part to deepen and improve my faith and practice. It is very shallow in me and my Imaan is also very weak. But inspite of all the influence the satanic media had upon me from my childhood viz craziness for movies, music, games, literature, celibrities, sexsymbols, movie actors etc. i alway had a nagging inside me while having these funs. When we hear some one from other lifestyle voluntarily learn and accept islam inspite of all constraints and obsstacles it is ofcourse a soothing, cooling,refreshing experince...May Allah guide all of us to straight path and firm Imaan. Alhamdulillah. Assalam...

Habasha Sister

Allahu Akbar

:ma: :ma: :ma: , welcome sis to seratel Musteqeem, the right path, Islam, Alhamdullilah, May Allah strengthen us in our deen :tti_sister: ameen.

sist_Rahmi

AllahuAkbar, u know what, Allah is Great!

I really love the way He touch every heart..

and ur heart deserve that,sister..

to be a new muslim isn't easy, but that is all life means about..!
struggle, work,think, very hard to face all the things to stand in faith to Allah swt.

Allah will help u. i believe that..

come to your brothers and sisters if u do need our help, sister..

i love you..:hearts: :shake:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Make dua for us..

:salam2:

Assalamualaikum ..

At this moment you are so pure.. please make dua for us.. keep all of us in mind.. even me- mesbah01.. :blackhijab:

God Bless you..Aameen..well He already has..!

:wasalam:

:SMILY139:
:SMILY206:
:SMILY259:

hager

hey..

hey..
mabrok...allah bless u
u know,i'm sosoosososossoso proud of u,
u're so brave to take this step...
i'm sosoos proud of u again...cuz,...i have sister like u
alsam.alykum

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother,

SubhanAllah, MashAllah. Welcome to peace, happiness and fulfillment. May Allah make your journey easy and ultimate destination the best.

Please pray for the forgiveness of all our sins and that we all meet again in Janatul Firdous.

Take care, keep in touch and never hesitate to call on your brothers and sisters on TTI.

Fi amanAllah.

learnermuslim

Oops, I do apologise Sister. note to self, improve reading skills :-(

Of course, just swap Sister for Brother in above message :)

Fi amanAllah

claudiasilerioe

One cant describe the taste or the feeling but its super!
i did my shahada about a month ago isnt the best? to be in the deeds of Allah
Asssalam Alaykoum par tout