i want to go with my heart .

suzieets

hello everyone i found this site also from you tube as i,m hoping to convert but i need help in finding the correct info and support i so need , i was raised a r/c but have opened my heart to want to go the right path but feel i will need help and advise starting my jounery please excuse my spelling my partner is muslim and we do discuss islam i feel I want to open my heart to this faith for myself i hope i havent been rude in my wording any advise or titles of books to help me along my route would be lovely and thank you in advance .

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum,

First of all i guide you to the section "Introductory Articles About Islam".

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

There is some excellent thread's there in which the benefit is great. You will learn some of the basic's there.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3968&d=1216912041

The above link is an Islaamic Glossary which contain's terms with their relevant meaning. If there is any that you come across on the Forum that are not included there, then i am sorry for that.

If you have any question's then feel free to ask them, as my fellow Brother's and Sister's in Islam will be open to provide help and Insha'Allaah i will try to as well.

When you feel in your heart that Islaam is right, Allah is the one worthy of worship and Muhammad is the Final Messenger, then it is so simple to become Muslim, Praise be to Allah.

It is a Testification of Laa ilaaha illallah, Muhammad-ur-Rasul-Allah [None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah.

But i reiterate you will for sure learn more in the Introductory Articles About Islam. I hope that this is of help and you find the sweetness of Belief in the Oneness of Allah, the Almighty.

Kind Regards :SMILY259:

proud of islam

ISLAM FOREVER
:hearts:well come to ITT inshaallah you will be happy for the rest of your life because you chose the right way and that is Islam:shake: :ma:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
hello suziets

Welcome to the site, suziets. Im glad that you want to learn about islam. I assure you , you have come to the right place for help. Do not hesitate to ask anything about islam, even those questions you think my hurt us.

rusgun

Alhamdulillah you find the truth of Islam. I hope you learn Islam from original Islam. from AlQuran and Sunnah.

welcome.. may Allah guide you to the truth path. amin

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Alaikum

WELCOME TO TTI!!! Inshallah you find all of the information you are seeking for Islam and choose a lifestyle of completeness. I wish you all the best on your journey and Inshallah you become apart of our brotherhood in Islam.:):):):):):):):)

Salam Amirah80
:hearts:

island muslim

Peace to you,

I am Very Happy you registered here and seek information on Islam. Praise be to God there are many dedicated brothers and sisters upon guidance who will answer you with the best of manners and patience. :)

Welcome to the site and dont hesitate to ask away anything you want.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaikum (peace be upon you)! :)

I was a Roman Catholic before I embraced Islam, and I can say that Islam is without doubt the Truth.
My advice to you is to sincerely look into Islam, using only authentic sources and to take your time. Always pray to God to guide you to the Truth, you will end up a Muslim insha'Allah (God willing).

Peace.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum(peace be unto u)

WELCOME TO TTI

my advice to u is study islam from the true followers and visit good sites. you can also learn alot from this site. if u have any questions u can ask and we will help u insha Allah(god willing) hope u learn alot from here and enjoy ur stay here.

may Allah(god) almighty guide u and ur partner to the right path amen....:)

suzieets

thank you so much for all your wonderful advise

you have brought tears to my eyes and i thank you i feel so comfortable and at peace with myself for knowing that i really have choosen the right path and i thank you for offering me your advise as i know this is a very special time within the islamic community ,if any one could recommend a book that would be lovely as i love reading but on the internet just not the same , hope everyone is well during this special time and i thank you so much hopefully within time i,ll be able to share wonderful time with you all again thank you :shake:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Well suzieets, i will recommend two Book's, that is:

The Noble Qur'aan

Read the Book of Allah, Glory be to Allah.

and

Kitab-at-Tawheed by Shaykh-ul-Islam Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab
[Rahimahullaah - may Allah have mercy on him].

This is an excellent book, i remember when i was reading this, it was beautiful and taught me the Oneness of Allah [God Almighty].

Below i have attached the book in PDF format but i know what you mean in relation to reading on the Internet, it just isn't the same. You are on a journey to a certain extent when reading a book - it is amazing.

You can buy the book too but i have attached it so that you can have look [it is just verse's from the Qur'aan and narration's from the Prophet Muhammad [peace and blessings be upon him] compiled into specific Chapter's] atleast you have it on the computer. There is many bookstore's, but i recommend Salafi Bookstore:

http://www.salafibookstore.com/sbs/

The link's to both books i recommended are below:

http://www.salafibookstore.com/sbs/index.cfm?scn=books&ProductID=B455&do=detail&book=

http://www.salafibookstore.com/sbs/index.cfm?scn=books&ProductID=B006&do=detail&book=

I hope this helps you and stay active on the site, tell us about a certain Chapter or verse from both the Qur'aan or Kitab-at-Tawheed that had an effect on your heart.

Bye for now. :)

Attachments

• kitab_ut_tawheed.pdf
    471.7 KB · Views: 14

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

alfaris_1972

assalamo alaycom

how are you ?
RAMADAN KARIM...
may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you...
I send you this message filled with love and greetings.
I send it to you from a heart that loves you for the sake of Allah
and I ask Him to bring us together in the abode of His Benedictions and Mercy.thanks very well for your charming letter...
this site help you :
http://www.muhajabah.com/intro.htm
http://www.alketab.com/default.asp
your brother
abderrahman