I want to introduce myself

elysetexel

Salam Aleykum,

Iam elyse from the Netherlands. Iam not Muslim yet, a lot of people aks me why not but I just want to know more befor I can decide. I know Allaah decides for us, so thats why I have faith in it.
I was always searching for the right 'religion' (way to live), since I was a little girl. I remember when I was 8 years old that I said to the teacher I wanted to be a nun and live in a convent. Later on my parents devorced and I got a bit of the road. Did some very bad things until I got a dream.
Somebody came up to me and gave me a really shiny necklass and said 'you are not thinking, start thinking for you own sake'.
right away I opened my eyes and started to think. I couldn't understand and forgot the dream. After two weeks it happened the same and the man said "you are STILL not thinking, start to think." It seemed he was a bit annoyed haha. So on that day I started to read the bible. There I found a God and my journey began.
At first I became Catholic and went in a convent for four months, there I found it that some parts of the church are right against the bible. On that moment I met Jehovahswitnesses. They said they were friends but then I made my decission that Christianity is not the right religion for me and they are still trying to convince me that it is. they say they dont judge but I am doomed according to them.
Then I wanted to get in touch with my past, my great great grandparents were Jewish, some of my family are gassed in Auschwitz and I felt I had to do something because of that. That was about a year ago. I started to have Hebrew lessons, learn something about Judaism, I heard there was a possibility to become jew. It was like I was getting choked. My father who is an atheist stepped up and said, why don't you become a Muslim instead of all these weird religions. Muslims live a good life and are nice people. Think about it.
Accually I was surprised of this reaction and at first I said no. But on some kind of reason I kept on thinking about it. And how further I came in Judaism how more I wanted to learn about the Islaam.
So after a couple of months I started to search and learn and found this site, which I am very happy about. So now my journey continues and Iam very pleased about it. InshaAllah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Mashallah very beautifully said sister,

Well i hope you continue ur journey towards the truth and may Allah (swt) guide u towards his straight path - ameen :)

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

welcome sister :) its realy nice to have you here :). you have come to the right place. mashaAllah your dad was quite open about you being a Muslim. there is more you are going to learn inshaAllah and there are many brothers and sisters here who can help you in your questions. if you have a question, just ask, and inshaAllah you will get your answer. welcome again :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa alayekum :)

It's very nice of you to greet us with our Islamic Greeting .
Welcome home honey , I hope you enjoy ur stay here .
In ShaAllah we will do our best to help you complete your journey .
Read more about Islam and Qur'an and then decide

you can see these :
http://www.islamreligion.com/
http://www.scienceislam.com/

I'm surprised from your dad's reaction ! he was fair :)

May Allah guide him

Greeting from SA to you honey ^_^

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
great, very nice dear sister,
you are on right path. now pray like this every day and at every moment that O' Lord of the muslims and all the things! please guide me the right path and show me the truth. ameen. you will get it, inshaallah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

sister,hope u find what u looking for,in islam:hijabi:.ask any question u may

have related in any way to islam.and inshallah u'll find ur answer in one of

the replies of these dear sisters and bothers.:SMILY259:

revert2007

Love Fishing
yes i know many people who hv done sort of "experiement" on other religions and finally their destination end up in Islam alhamdulilah..i myself was following a dajjal for almost 1 1/2 years and alhamdulilah i gave up and returned to Allah...

u cannot convert to judaism and they will never welcome u..to be a jewish u must be born to a jewish mother...

but islam is the universal religion and it is for everyone..it is nice to see chinese,japanesse,indiians,korean and many other different races worship Allah and pray the same way as the prophet did and recite the quran in same language..

Islam is not the religion belong to muslims....it is not our religion..it is Allah's religion and we just borrow it to have a better life in world and hereafter..

when we borrow something from someone ,we should take care it properly because we will return it to the owner one day...so we must take care islam and the name of islam as how it was given to the prophet pbuh...

inshaAllah u will find ur truth...and Allah is guiding u alhamdulilah...

just keep on reading the quran and ur heart will open inshaAllah..:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

Safiyah_

Welkom to the family !! =D
If u have any questions u can ask the members here.

Ik heb dezelfde situatie als jou meegemaakt (ongeveer toch). Een tijdje heb ik geleerd over Islaam, maar het wordt snel duidelijk dat het het ware pad is. Als je er voor open staat natuurlijk. Als je ergens mee zit mag je me altijd contacteren inshaAllah ;)

Imad

Salam oelaikoem.

In this forum are many revert sisters and brothers. Some of them speak the dutch language like Safiyah. Safiyah i think is from belgium and i am from the Netherlands like You. We have also a duch section. You are also very welcome in the dutch section to ask your questions in dutch. Now i will write something in dutch:

Moge Allah jou het rechte pad laten zien. Er zijn vele mensen die ongeveer hetzelfde pad hebben bewandeld als jij en uiteindelijk moslim zijn geworden. Op deze forum heb je mensen van bijna alle nationaliteiten. Een goede zuster die jou vragen ook kan beantwoorden is zuster Safiyah, zij is moslim geworden en kan jou veel beter begrijpen dan ik. Zij heeft ongeveer dezelfde pad bewandeld als jij.

Ik wens echt dat jij ooit een moslima word. Het is echt mooi als je de islam van binnen kan begrijpen en niet alleen maar hoort wat andere mensen daarover te vertellen hebben. Er is veel negatieve informatie te vinden op Televisie en internet over de islam. Ik ben blij dat je toch de stapt hebt genomen om de islam zelf te verkennen.

In ieder geval wil ik je de volgende film laten zien. Het gaat om bekeerde Nederlandse vrouwen. Hier is de link:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1912

Veel succes

Fi amanillah

Salam oelaikoem

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
welcome sister...
well, first of all i am really happy! that you are trying to seek the truth..may allah!make you a muslimah...
sister , islam is the true religion (alhamulillah)..and we are proud of our religion (mashallah:))...
and i hope that you also get proud of this religion -islam..inshallah :)....

malinkundang

you are most welcome sister..if you have any doubt, dont hesitate to ask..we are pleased to have you here..May Allah guides you to the right path..

welcome again..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to the website

The beginning point is to read about Tawheed, I sent you a link already with the files in Nederland taal,

I will put it here for future reference if anyone was to read:

Download hier een bestand met daarin een aantal pdf-bestanden (en 2 audio-bestanden) over voornamelijk Tawhied, het meest belangrijke onderwerp!

http://www.turntoislam.com/pages/Tawhied_NL.zip

InshaAllah, it will help you greatly.

Islam is Best

welcome sister

i think you must study islamic aqedah so you can know what you must do

and we wish you be on the right way to allah alwayes

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam Peace be on to you :)

I would like to encourage you to learn more about Islam and try to read information from authentic sources. If you read the Holy Quran, you will understand the true message of Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him) and it will help you understand that all the prophets of God preached the same religion ie the total submission of oneself to God Almighty which in arabic is called Islam. And a follower of Islam or the 'one who submits' is called a Muslim. :)

You should pray to Almighty God to guide you to the true faith/religion and make it enter your heart and Insha'Allah you will be a Muslim soon. :)

May Allah swt grant you Islam and make everything easy for you. Ameen

:)

Hilal Said

Dear Elyse

you've found the right path to Allah; it is Islam

So don't hesitate and don't miss the opportunity to revert to Islam because we don't know when we will die.

Looking for the day to be " my sister in Islam "

May Allah bless you

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Welcome :hijabi: I am sure you ll like to be here.. and you ll see you have found your real home ;)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello sis

Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah... May Allah guide u to the right path and open ur heart to accept Islam soon InshAllah... Ameen :D

Take care