***I was dreaming with open eyes***

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
***I was dreaming with open eyes***

I was dreaming with my open eyes,
That I am Hoor of Jannah,
Running fast in beautful Jannah gardens,
Everywhere is hearing Adhan,and praising Allah,
Even with drops of clean watter falling on misk sweetsmelling land.
And everything is saying,my beautiful Allah created me.

I was dreaming with open eyes,and saw
Mohammed sallahu alaha wa salam smiling infront of me,
And his friend Abu Bakr,and Umar, Osman,and Ali.
They open thier hands, Mubarak they all are,
Waiting me with smile,and saying with thier eyes,
„Enter in Jannah our sister“, and taking me to Jannah,
With thier footsteps, Mubarak they all are.

They are saying to me, it is truth,
That I will never be sad anymore,
That my mother will not die again.
I will listen songs of Huris,
But that my songs will be the most beautiful.

I was dreaming with wide open eyes,
That I am honoured enough to keep the Book in my right hand,
Without shame infront of Allah.
They are saying to me that Allah is The Most Mercyfull,
He alredy forgived me.

I was dreaming with open eyes, Prophet Mohammed
Infornt of me, with noor face waiting for His Ummah.
He is not saying nothing, only keeping his gentle smile.
And I wait for his Shafat, because I loved him,
I see him now, although I never saw him,if at least I did
I hear his voice now, although I never heared his voice before, My Allah, if at least I did.
I was the rose, of garden of his Ummah.

Written by; Asja

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma: :ma: :ma:

I forgot for a moment that I am truly on earth....I mean I felt the JANNAH for a moment...:hearts:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

Subhana'Allaah wabi-hamd!! you write beautifully sister!!

subhana'Allaah....I hope that one day you shall see what you dream of day and night....insha'Allaah with the mercy of Allaah ANYTHING is possible.

aaah, the mention of my beloved prophet may Allaah's peace and blessings be upon his soul!! you did a great job in writting that poetry:D masha'Allaah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:ma: :ma: :ma:

I forgot for a moment that I am truly on earth....I mean I felt the JANNAH for a moment...:hearts:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

BaarakAllah feekh my beloved sister for your kind words always. Mashallah, I am glade that my simple poem brought beautiful feelings to you.:hijabi:. And if I can say, that you please also share with us your beautiful poems. I am sure they are very beautiful dear sister,and with good messges as well.

May Allah reword you with Jannatul Firdows and all of us. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaamu alaikum,

Subhana'Allaah wabi-hamd!! you write beautifully sister!!

subhana'Allaah....I hope that one day you shall see what you dream of day and night....insha'Allaah with the mercy of Allaah ANYTHING is possible.

aaah, the mention of my beloved prophet may Allaah's peace and blessings be upon his soul!! you did a great job in writting that poetry:D masha'Allaah

Wa Allaicumu salaam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister Ubah.

Jazzak Allah khair for your kind words,and amin for your duas. I pray for you the same dear sister,that Allah reword you with all good on both worlds, and open doors of His Mercy and enter you in Jannah with your beloved ones. Sometimes we do not need to see with our eyes, sometimes we can feel with our souls.

And that I aslo mention dear sister, May Allah mercy and blessing be upon our beloved Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa slaam on both worlds,and may Allah join us with him Jannah, so that we can see him Inshallah and talk with him, his honoured family and his Sahahahs r.a.

I hope Inshallah, you will share with us some of your beautiful poems dear sister. :SMILY252:

May Allah bless you and reword you Jannatul Firdows my sister.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:Beautiful poem sister!I wondered if you included me too in your dream:hijabi::wasalam:

Wa Alaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah reword you for your kind words dear sister. Yes, Alhamdulillah. All my Muslim sisters and brothers are in my dream, so by that you are also in my dream sister mashallah.:hijabi:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

I wish I could write as good as you do sister!

Wassalam

Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your kind words. Alhamdulillah, I am glade that with our words we can spread beauty of Islaam, with dua to Allah, that our words reach other hearts.

It is not hard to write poems dear brother, only you need to express your feelings and write them down.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

mashaa'Allah,very nice!
the eternal peace is nothing to be compared with, but we can feel how it may appears to us, subhan Allah

every drops of water with the smell of musk, my mother will not dei again, Allah has forgiven me, Rassol salla Allahu alaihi wa sallamis greeting me, subhan Allah so nice lines.

Inshaa'Allah if we'll be able to know what is eternal life, it may help us to understannd the life in this world is a test and that will surely help us for the final determination.

JazakAllahu khair sister, so nice,
may llah proetct your eeman and preserve you like a pearl.

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

mashaa'Allah,very nice!
the eternal peace is nothing to be compared with, but we can feel how it may appears to us, subhan Allah

every drops of water with the smell of musk, my mother will not dei again, Allah has forgiven me, Rassol salla Allahu alaihi wa sallamis greeting me, subhan Allah so nice lines.

Inshaa'Allah if we'll be able to know what is eternal life, it may help us to understannd the life in this world is a test and that will surely help us for the final determination.

JazakAllahu khair sister, so nice,
may llah proetct your eeman and preserve you like a pearl.

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Wa Alaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

May Allah make to come more sincere Servents, like you are mashallah,and reword you with Jannatul Firdows. Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your kindness. Allah is The Greatest,and nothing is in compere to Jannah.

May Allah make all our wishes and dreams come truth,and that on the end He be pleased with us.:tti_sister:

Wa baarak Allah feekh

AdamMuslim

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your kind words. Alhamdulillah, I am glade that with our words we can spread beauty of Islaam, with dua to Allah, that our words reach other hearts.

It is not hard to write poems dear brother, only you need to express your feelings and write them down.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

I could write pretty good in French or in Arabic but not in English since it is not my mother tong. I even struggle here to make my posts readable which means that I will never be able to write as eloquently as you!

Wassalam

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
mashaAllah sister great job .................masahAllah may your dream come true with much much much better rewards ,,, coz jannah is what we can even Imagen but still you got the best imagination of it barik Allah ,,,,,,,,,,may Allah grant all muslims with jannah in its highest ranks and with company of prophets and His raza
ameen :)
:hearts::hearts::hearts::wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

jazakallah khair sisetr asja.i loved it,Mashallah it was beautiful.Amazing!!

and sister faaraa is right it feels different when you read it and imagine what you read.very good:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I could write pretty good in French or in Arabic but not in English since it is not my mother tong. I even struggle here to make my posts readable which means that I will never be able to write as eloquently as you!

Wassalam

Mashallah for your writing too dear brother,and may Allah reword you for your noble work. If you do not know some word from English langauge, you can find it in English langauge dictionary Inshallah, to help you while translating your poems from French or Arabic langauge. And maybe you write better than me dear brother. :hijabi:

Jaazak Allah khair

May Allah bless you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
mashaAllah sister great job .................masahAllah may your dream come true with much much much better rewards ,,, coz jannah is what we can even Imagen but still you got the best imagination of it barik Allah ,,,,,,,,,,may Allah grant all muslims with jannah in its highest ranks and with company of prophets and His raza
ameen :)
:hearts::hearts::hearts::wasalam:

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah reword you dear sister for your sincere and beautiful duas. I pray to Allah the same for you and your family ,and that Allah join us in Jannah one day.:SMILY252: ameen summa ameen

May Allah Almighty enter us in His Jannah, with Prophets, Shaheeds,and with all honest belivers. ameen summa ameen

May Allah bless you dear sister