If This Won't Move You..I Don't Know What Will!!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

Alhamdulillah, MashaAllah.
May Allah bless the child

Ma assalaama

Inshallah Ya rab!

thanks you sister .Alhamdlulilah we have a good Quran readers here in libya and they are the more winner in the world dubai prize for saving and telawat al-Quran

:wasalam:

you are welcome brother..I read on one of the comments that the city of Zolaiten in Libya is famous for its very skilled Hafidhs and reciters..and people there are very keen on teaching their children the Qura'an..there cannot be anything more honorable than that any people would want to be famous for..:ma:..I sure am proud!

Wa Alhamduliallah

hi there i would not call myself muslim but that made my shed a tear! really beautiful!

Hi there!..I'm glad that you enjoyed it!..this is the very word of Allah (swt)..should you carry an awakened heart and spirit within you..with utter ease and without you even realizing it..these words penetrate both..and release their beauty and comfort very deep within them..

Exalted is Allah The Magnificent for allowing us to have the beauty of His Word!..and Thanks be to Him!

Wa Alaikum Assalam

abdulwahab

Brother
you are welcome brother..I read on one of the comments that the city of Zolaiten in Libya is famous for its very skilled Hafidhs and reciters..and people there are very keen on teaching their children the Qura'an..there cannot be anything more honorable than that any people would want to be famous for..:ma:..I sure am proud!

you are alright sister in Zolaiten find the Alasmariah Islamic university
not only in Zolaiten in all libya too:ma:

Umm Rayaan

Nice Jazakillahu khayr for sharing. ya Allah bless that boy and his family and give us all ability to recite Quran accurately and beautifully and with the purest of intentions. Give us Good and Righteous Partners and Children, Amin.

wasalam

Amin

Id like to share this video

[yt]lsj9GPd5YTg[/yt]

Zhour_Muslima

I agree with brother Mabsoot that rocking back and forth is not Islamic. Infact, it is Jewish tradition, and you can see them at the 'wailing wall' or Hait Al Burak as we call it.

Jazakom Allah Kheir.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Thats preciously why scholars are against rocking during zikr and others.
But the recitation is good, MashAllah

justme1983

it could very well be..like tapping a pen..or shaking the leg nervously
it could just happen when someone focuses hard on something

I bet this is it....if you've ever watched the movie "Akeelah and the Bee"...how she taps her hand when she's spelling....

or he could be autistic?

Thank you for sharing! It's beautiful. May Allah bless that boy, his family, and every believer! Ameen.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
SubhanAllah, :inshallah: Allah does give him jannatul fidaws can sum1 tell me the verson or the suraH he is reciting i want to know the meaning

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
rocking bak and forward is dat really such a bad thing, usually when i recite i i don't rock or anything but if im memorising or revising the Qur'an at home and im sitting on the floor it automatically happens, usually my comes out with "you possesd by a ghost or sutin sit stil!!" but i dnt get why its such a big deal and the thing the brother said about it being something to do with the jews is that true???

:wasalam:

nasiruyola

NOT SURPRISING WHEN MY LORD HAS SAID...PLEASE READ

ALLAH THE EXATED HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH-

(Have they not traveled through the land,) means, have they not traveled in the physical sense and also used their minds to ponder That is sufficient, as Ibn Abi Ad-Dunya said in his book At-Tafakkur wal-I`tibar, "Some of the wise people said, `Give life to your heart with lessons, illuminate it with thought, kill it with asceticism, strengthen it with certain faith, remind it of its mortality, make it aware of the calamities of this world, warn it of the disasters that life may bring, show it how things may suddenly change with the passing of days, tell it the stories of the people of the past, and remind it what happened to those who came before.''' Walk through their ruins, see what they did and what became of them, meaning, look at the punishments and divine wrath that struck the nations of the past who belied,

[فَتَكُونَ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ يَعْقِلُونَ بِهَآ أَوْ ءَاذَانٌ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا]

(and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear) meaning, let them learn a lesson from that.

[فَإِنَّهَا لاَ تَعْمَى الاٌّبْصَـرُ وَلَـكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِى فِى الصُّدُورِ]

(Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind.) means, the blind person is not the one whose eyes cannot see, but rather the one who has no insight. Even if the physical eyes are sound, they still cannot learn the lesson

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:( no wonder the brother was crying in the video may Allah make his life fullt of rewards give so much as if the rewards were to mount up and end up as big as mount uhud or mount ihrama

ummsami89

the rocking

Salam aliakum. Actually alot of blind people do it. I think it has to do with their balance. My brother in law's brother is blind and he does too.