IF U COULD CHOOSE WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU COULD LIVE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Madina InshAllah.... nowhere else... jus near the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)....now thats what true deen is! readining namaz in the masjid of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)!

buraq

aslam

with out adout it would have to beMAKAH, with the perfect veiw of Al-Nour Mountian,
subhan'allah

buraq

It would be nice to live in Saudia Arabia but I am not a citizen nor am I married, and my dad isn't Muslim :(. Like I said before I would be happy anywhere where I could spread the beautiful message of Islam like it was spread to me (Sounds like an infection eh :p j/k)

an infetion of imman, may it grow and bread, and spead around the world,

Sonia88

i think most ppl wud say mecca or medina knew that as soon as i read the question... however if i was loaded id b living on my own private island, water all around... wudnt have 2 worry about ne stangers or nething just chill out on the beach wiv ma girlies lol... however it wud b a place lyk dubai or the bahamas or maldives (beautiful islands u get the pic) lol

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
where would i live ???

i would like to live in either Dubai, London, or Kashmir..i don't kno but i think all those places are interesting

user expired!

asalamualaykum
Trust me, London is boring! im planing to move after my studies but i might come back after i have sum basic islamic knowledge!

Hsoldier

I would like to live in Yemen beautiful country and they also have a well known university there Dar al mostafa which I would like to attend one day

Rawa

I am can choose..

New Yourk and London are two places where I would like to live my life.

warda A

Sister
YEMEN

Do any of you guys know much about Yemen ? I have heard that the country is quite muslim-friendly. If any of you are from Yemen or have lived there, please enlighten us.

:salam2:
AM SORRY TOOK LONG TO REPLY. YOU CAN FIND AN INTERESTING BOOK ABOUT YEMEN, CALLED A DAY ABOVE YEMEN. BY JOHN NOWELL, IT IS PART OF HIS EARTH SERIES, THIS ONE BEING VOLUME V.
IT HAS VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND HE ALSO WRITES ABOUT YEMEN HISTORY TOO.
:wasalam:

Nasra

mecca or madina

It would have to be madina or mecca im going there inshallah when i finish college:SMILY288:
:wasalam:

ScotsMuslim

Assalamoalikum, I would love to live somewhere in the planet, where I can educate my childern according to quran and sunnah, if there is any place like that please tell me( I doubted very much though ) , where I could along with my family learn arabic, learn Al Islam, can earn halal, can live halal, and where there is no tyrant ruling us. maybe Yemen, may be sudan, may be mali, some where in syria, I don't know, please brothers and sisters help me to find such a place or may be I am dreaming for too much or I live in a utopian state ?, oh Allah help me please, ameen

Brother... theres no place greater than madina... go there.. ull feel everything!

ScotsMuslim

i think most ppl wud say mecca or medina knew that as soon as i read the question... however if i was loaded id b living on my own private island, water all around... wudnt have 2 worry about ne stangers or nething just chill out on the beach wiv ma girlies lol... however it wud b a place lyk dubai or the bahamas or maldives (beautiful islands u get the pic) lol

lol... good luck finding it

nizar83

selemu aleikum...first of all im happy with wherever allah swt has put me on this earth.
im glad to have a mashjeed close by to where i live now...with a very good imam hamdulah..

but if i would have to chose...it would either be a country where islamic law is the law (shaari"'ah) or where i would have the easiest life in terms of fitnas...seductions..in terms of living as a good muslim.

hamdulah we still breath, so we can still do good..if we want to!

selemu aleikem