IF U COULD CHOOSE WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU COULD LIVE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

tasnim

tasnim
:salam2:
that could be makkah or medinah insha Allah.May Allah answer each and everyone of us duaa and make it a reality ameen.
:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

i think makka is good place to live in...but if all muslims like this thing who will do da3wa we shoulld not be selfish

kayleigh

Canada, Lebanon, Jordan, or maybe Oman. If I was ridiculously rich I'm sure I'd enjoy Dubai. I'd love to travel to the East but I doubt I'd be satisfied living there for the rest of my life.

I know where I WOULDN'T live haha.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

Al-Hamdullillah May Allah guide me and bless me.

I am happy Al-Hamdullillah. very near to Makkah and Madina both.

I pray to Allah, my brothers and sisters who are willing to come here May Allah give them chance to come.

Ameen.

Shannonx

I have a lot of places i'd like to live.
I'd love to live in Makkah, but i've always wanted to live in Ireland as well since that's where my family comes from and i've wanted to live there since I was little. But my first choice now would definently be Makkah.

NAVEED

where to live

Assalamoalikum, I would love to live somewhere in the planet, where I can educate my childern according to quran and sunnah, if there is any place like that please tell me( I doubted very much though ) , where I could along with my family learn arabic, learn Al Islam, can earn halal, can live halal, and where there is no tyrant ruling us. maybe Yemen, may be sudan, may be mali, some where in syria, I don't know, please brothers and sisters help me to find such a place or may be I am dreaming for too much or I live in a utopian state ?, oh Allah help me please, ameen

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

For some reason Swizterland or Sweden. Canada looks like a great place. Maybe Japan.

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Yemen...The prophet SAW made dus for yemen . Also medina

Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen. They (Sahaba) said: “Our Najd as well.” The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) again said: “O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen. They said again, “Our Najd as well.” The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “There, will appear earthquakes and tribulations, and from there will rise the horn of Shaytan.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 990)

palestine

Servant of Allah
IF U COULD CHOOSE WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU COULD LIVE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

Mecca and Madina, but if that isn't possible than my home country Africa where my relatives live. and i would also like to live in Palestine if that is possible.:hijabi:

IMAM

Id love to live in malaysia but i very much doubt i would their affirmative action sickens me and goes against everything thats islam.Mlai i think would be he place stable counrty very hospitable unlike the many muslim countries that were many ethnic communities were shorelaced together it`s very homogenous.Another place is Iran especially the city of isfahan....makkah and madina,visit,yes but i doubt i would live there i dont need morality forced on me by police if i cant in makka where else...................like someone mentioned indonesia a very vibrant and colorful place to live not to mention i get to see tari zaman in aceh................if only dreams......

al-muslimah

I hear that Oman is nice too. Less fitna there than most of the other Gulf States.

yeah ur right bro..i live in the gulf..lots of fitnas here specially in "Dubi"..may allah show them the right path..:tti_sister:

I've always wanted to live in
"UTOPIA"

do you think i would find that place?

talkadams

we sound very selfish,in todays world how do we concentrate in makka or madina while the religion is yet to reach billion in some part of the world,how did the religion reach you? believe you me we need to stand still for the religion to go further,there are fertile ground for da'wah in asia and Africa who will do the work for u while living in luxury in makkah...oppp while praying in makkah?
think again oh ! bro/sis in islam.

al-muslimah

we sound very selfish,in todays world how do we concentrate in makka or madina while the religion is yet to reach billion in some part of the world,how did the religion reach you? believe you me we need to stand still for the religion to go further,there are fertile ground for da'wah in asia and Africa who will do the work for u while living in luxury in makkah...oppp while praying in makkah?
think again oh ! bro/sis in islam.

yeah ur right 100%..jazakallah kheer!:hijabi:

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: ARGENTINA WITHOUT ANY DOUBT !just in front of the superb masjid from Ba As, so my children will go there to school,:hearts:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

It would be nice to live in Saudia Arabia but I am not a citizen nor am I married, and my dad isn't Muslim :(. Like I said before I would be happy anywhere where I could spread the beautiful message of Islam like it was spread to me (Sounds like an infection eh :p j/k)