IF U COULD CHOOSE WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU COULD LIVE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

mariamanas

i'm a bit complicated. would like to die in madina,salaat janaza should be take place in mecca my body place next to the house of ALLAH and with so many people praying for me then would like to be burried in madina definitely.i love janat ul baqui.cant explain the peace i found there.pray for me please brothers and sisters.iknow its sound a bit crazy.please ALLAH make me die in madina.ameen

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Obviously Makkah, was alwayz a place i dream 2 b n inshaAllah 1 day i'm gona go there

happyjaffry

LIVE WHERE I CAN HELP THE PEOPLE GOING OUT FROM THE DARK TO THE LIGHT OF ALLAH

Salam Alykom,
I visited Makka and madina, I felt I was in paradise, I would like to viste them every year to get more Iman and enargy,
I think is better that I live in place where the Islam needs me for helping the people to see its light, that's leads to get a very good place in the paradise near to our prophet Mohamed :saw:
most of SAHABA left Makka and Madina for a mission, I think they are now living in a good place inshaalah, I think it is the place where we wish to live.
Salam Alykom brothers and sisters.

massi

00000036.gif

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

if we all gathered in makkah & madinah , then who make d'uwah
one thing to be noticed , lots of sahabah died out of makkah and madinah
and they know for sure that one salat in makkah weighout one hundred thousans elss place,
abu ayoob alansary died in istanbul-turkey
kahled bin alwaleed in hims -syria
abu obidah in jordan
mu'ath bin jabel in jordan
and many others

liaa

i'd like to live in malaysia , in kuala lumpur, i don't know anything about how to recive the citizenship, but i hope it's not imposible.
p.s. or dubai!

Phoyage

Me personally I have lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 years ( Birth Place) and visit there at least once every 2 years (Riyadh... Family). But it isn't one of the best places to live in. I am not sure of Madina and Makkah for I have only visited Makkah once in my life and that was when I was a kid but where I come from in Saudi Arabia It was horrible. A woman is not allowed to drive a car. Undermining her authority. Nationalist think of themselves as better then everyone else (not all but most). The system is corrupt. This is what I have seen. Don't hold anything against me.
I would like to live in Palestine, beside the Masjid Al-Aqsa.

AAminAA

Amatullah

Simply Jerusaleem ,

Tree places are for us to visit. Makka, Madina, And Jerusaleem ( Al Aksa )

Knowing that almost no one goes to zijarat Al Aksa, i wish to live there, and go to Makka and Madina as mush as i can 'cause every muslim should go there at least once in his life if he can.

But, still. This is only wish....dream... Allah s.w.t., knows........

cmelbouzaidi

I think Jerusalem when Palestine is back to the Palestinians, Insha Allah. What an amazing city, Masha Allah! However, I do not mind living in a country with many different faiths as Allah created us to know one another, as mentioned in Qur'an, and my favourite thing to do is dawa, Alhamdulillah.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I prefer to live here where I have born - in Finland. Other places I would like to visit, but not live rest of my life.

:hearts: