If YOU were the decision maker....

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥

• Create a functioning strong government for the Palestinians
  • Give them more land (that little strip isn't big enough)
  • Stop Israeli settlements
  • Make Israel pay for all the damages done
  • Stop segregation
  • Remove the Zionist from office (anybody to the far right would be removed)
  • Jerusalam = international city (everybody owns it)
  • Pay the Palestinians for all of the harships they've encountered
  • promote coexistance

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

I was trying to see through things the way they are now, the nation of israel was created and we cannot ask for it to be removed, living side by side is the only solution, we are hanging onto alot of hatred and we will not solve the problem.
Knowledge is the answer, teach both sides that we have to be tolerant of each other. Are you forgeting tha nabi (SAW) taught us to be tolerant?

Im not an intolerant person generally speaking (i think :)) but when it comes to freemasons, zionists, ashkenazi jews bent on pushing for the new world order and to eradicate Islaam off the face of the earth in the process? Im not tolerant of that.

Muhammad :saw: was not tolerant of the kuffar in the middle of the battle of Uhud or Battle of Badr, and these people are quite literally in a state of war both psychologically and militarily to undermine Islaam at every opportunity, muslims shouldn't 'tolerate' that.

warda A

Sister
Im not an intolerant person generally speaking (i think :)) but when it comes to freemasons, zionists, ashkenazi jews bent on pushing for the new world order and to eradicate Islaam off the face of the earth in the process? Im not tolerant of that.

Muhammad :saw: was not tolerant of the kuffar in the middle of the battle of Uhud or Battle of Badr, and these people are quite literally in a state of war both psychologically and militarily to undermine Islaam at every opportunity, muslims shouldn't 'tolerate' that.

I think there are also good jews(peace loving ones) in israel who would want the present politico gone, i especially do not like netanyahu, but removing a whole people doesnt make sense.
I am also not tolerant of anyone who is a fanatic.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ Nobody was saying removing an entire people, there were jews there before 1948 obviously. The ones who have moved there have done so because the are in full agreement with the zionist agenda, whatever they say, they certainly cannot be peace loving.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
[/I]
^ Nobody was saying removing an entire people, there were jews there before 1948 obviously. The ones who have moved there have done so because the are in full agreement with the zionist agenda, whatever they say, they certainly cannot be peace loving.

And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!. Quran: 17.4

Because of their breaking the covenant, and of their rejecting the Signs of Allah, and of their killing the Prophets unjustly, and of their saying: "Our hearts are wrapped" - nay, Allah has set a seal upon their hearts because of their disbelief, so they believe not but a little.. Qur'an: 4.155

Verily, We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them Messengers. Whenever there came to them a Messenger with what they themselves desired not - a group of them they called liars, and others among them they killed. Quran: 5.70.

Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds. Quran: 5.78.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar

• Create a functioning strong government for the Palestinians
  • Give them more land (that little strip isn't big enough)
  • Stop Israeli settlements
  • Make Israel pay for all the damages done
  • Stop segregation
  • Remove the Zionist from office (anybody to the far right would be removed)
  • Jerusalam = international city (everybody owns it)
  • Pay the Palestinians for all of the harships they've encountered
  • promote coexistance

I soo totally agree with u :).. That is what i will do.. I will make sure Zoinism never exist and dnt live in Palestine.

FreedomFighter

I think there are also good jews(peace loving ones) in israel who would want the present politico gone, i especially do not like netanyahu, but removing a whole people doesnt make sense.
I am also not tolerant of anyone who is a fanatic.

removing a whole people doesnt make sense...hahaha..funny...ISNT THAT WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING IN PALESTINE..THEIR GENOCIDE..KILLING BECAUSE THEY HATE THEM AND THEY HATE MUSLIMS, THEY THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WORTHY OF GOOD..THEY THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD BE THEIR SLAVE..THEY ARE KILLING PALESTINIANS, THEY WANT THEM TO BE GONE, NOT TO EXIST..THEY WANT TO REMOVE THE WHOLE PEOPLE AND IT SHOULDNT MAKE SENSE TO REMOVE THEM ? you dont like netanyahu, and he is one of the few that wants a Palestinian state, the rest dont want that, they want NO Palestine, because they see it as a threat

FreedomFighter

these people themselves dont want peace, should we beg them? they want to remove Palestine, how can more than million people live on the Strip? they want to destroy our Holy Mosque, are we going to let them do that? they are so determined to do it. should we repeat the appeasement policy that was done by Britain and its allies to appease hitler? and then we all know what happened..yup..the second world war..because they thought that hitler wont start a war if the European countries were trying to make peace with him..somehow..i know not fully it can be related. not fully because hitler thought he would get away with trying to take more land than was already given kindly to him, and he went too far.. should we let something like that happen ?