I'm Afraid

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu 3alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. brothers and sisters in Islam, i feel afraid and i fear for my life and that of my brother. i really don't want to go back to school as i feel it is dangerous. maybe i'm exaggerating but i have been harassed by these white kids for a long time. i reported them numerously to the principal's office but they've managed not to do anything about it. so i had told my brother about it and he talked to one of the kids and the kid in turn gave him a negative feeback by calling him a mother f***** so, the white kid got his buddies together and tried attacking my brother at the lunch table. well all day the security has been watching them all so they do not fight. but i'm afraid for tomorrow...because i take classes with some of these foes. and usually am in the hallway without muslim buddies. and i know that one of the kid who takes my class has a father who owns guns since they hunt. they've been giving me and my brother the dirty looks all today and now i'm afraid of the possibilities of what can happen tomorrow, and if anything happens to my brother (wa 3iyadu billah) then i will be the one that my parents blame. please make dua that nothing happens to him inshaAllah. ameen.
asalamu alaykum wrwb.
ps: i've contacted CAIR MN and they are investigating into this matter(harassments).

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think you and your brother should not go to this school , why not try to find some other school....may be better,.....Be carefull sister for yourself and your brother.

palestine

Servant of Allah
we can't really go anywhere else now as my brother will be graduating in about 11 days inshaAllahu ta'ala. and we can't just up and move at the moment. we would have to find a house and everything. i really don't know what to do. just make dua for us inshaAllah. and what's worse is the fact that they may come after me since i have two more years to go. ya Allah. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wbarakatuh my strong proud Muslimah Palestine

Sister I can understand your situation clearly as I had been facing a similar kind of problem for an year. There was no one to help me out to the extend I wanted as I am not living with family. I had no one to share my situation clearly. Therefore I had faced death warning also from them (a group of more than 10 people much elder than me). However, I am still alive as you see. :) death is something which no one knows about, but Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala).

O my sister Palestine! You need to be high in self confidence in this situation. Do not be afraid of any Makhlooq, but afraid only the Khaliq (Allah). Remember all the people will not be faced with same problems. Different ones for different people. You need to advice your beloved brother to have high self confidence and remember him that Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) is there to see how His slaves react to the problems they face.

Sister have patience and do not lose your hope in Allah. Take every possible precautions to prevent from them. Ask Allah (subuhaaanahu wata'aala) often to prevent you from the enemies of Islam.

Please try to be confident in your self my dear sister. Do not think I am under estimating your situation. I know how you will feel in such a situation my dear sister. Remember this is something you will overcome soon inshaAllah. With great experiences like me. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

OsMaN_93

Here to help

read this dua at the start off the day (everyday)

Allahumma Inni A3outhu bika mina alhammi, wa al7ozni,
wa al3ajazi, wa albo9li, wa aljobni, wa aldala3i wa ghalabati alrajol

اللهم اني أعوذ بك من ألهم, و الحزن,
و العجز,و الكسل، و البخل, و الجبن, و الضلع و غلبت الرجل

and Allah will protect you inshallah.
May Allah ake you strong, and bewith you.. :( :salam2:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, sorry to hear that. I really worried about both of your safety after reading your thread. Unfortunately some parents raise their children as rowdies, the day will come when this kids will be regretting their whole life for being rowdies in school. My advise is do not provoke them, do not walk alone and avoid being alone anywhere in the school. Same to your brother. I'm sure you and your brother have some friends, ask them to help you guys by being with both of you all the times. This will prevent them from doing something stupid.

Make a salatul hajat and seek protection from Allah. I will keep you and your brother in my du'a inshAllah.

slave_of_Allah

Dear sister Assalamu alikum

I pray you and your brother are well. Don't despair of the mercy of Allah. Insha'Allah everything will be fine.Allah is looking after you.

I am really worried about your safety, i wouldn't want anything to happen to you sister, i would be hurt, and i pray nothing does happen to you.Allah is testing you, don't give up, keep making du'a to Allah, He is listening to your du'as.

Keep praying, keep Allah in your heart, no one can ever hurt you ukhtee.

Take care sis. BE STRONG! In my du'as.
Wa'alikum aslaam.

fada_all

salam alikom

so sorry sister , i think all my brothers and sisters have given you some very important advices here masha alah taala may allah reward them al firadous alaa'la..all i want to add is NEVER LOSE HOPE IN ALLAH 's WILL AND MERCY , be sure any thing happen to you is with his will and no thing else ok sister and allah is always with you very near to you sister and can hear you calling him so never sop from calling him any time sister he will answer you sure....you will be in my dou'a insha alah taala sister

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
My Advice to you sister is that, You should be brave, i'm not asking you to confront them but you have to be brave.

Take the help of your local police if need be. Talk to your parents and relatives abt this. Talk to your school administration, it is their duty to keep you safe in school (in the least).

As far as possible stay away from them and be with your friends all the time. do not be alone unnecessarily and always be in a place where there are more number of people.

And the most important thing is ask help from ALLAH SWT for your protection. Read the appropriate duas while leaving your house. Inshllah ALLAH SWT will protect you.

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb....Alhamdulillah everyone, i'm well and so is my brother. the situation is under control mashaallah. and i'm awaiting for the CAIR group to investigate more into the matter inshaAllah. i'm sueing the school for lack of responsibility on their behalf for the many harassments i have faced while attending it. so now they'll pay for the consequences inshaAllah. take care everyone and jazakAllahu khayran for all your duas. May Allah grant you all janatul firdous. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wrwb....Alhamdulillah everyone, i'm well and so is my brother. the situation is under control mashaallah. and i'm awaiting for the CAIR group to investigate more into the matter inshaAllah. i'm sueing the school for lack of responsibility on their behalf for the many harassments i have faced while attending it. so now they'll pay for the consequences inshaAllah. take care everyone and jazakAllahu khayran for all your duas. May Allah grant you all janatul firdous. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah, Alhamdulillah good to hear sister :) Do feel free to share your compensation with me ;) May Allah make it easy for all the muslims who suffer, ameen.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!

Alhamdulilah its a good news sis.....u guys are save... :)
and btw sista am glad your sueing the schoool they really deserve it...
maybe they will learn a lesson from it :D
thnxz for sharing the good news with us :hijabi:
wasalamu alaikum

palestine

Servant of Allah
ALHAMDULELAH!
I was really worried about you. w/salam alikom :)

Asalamu alaykum wrwb akhi. jazakAllahu khayran for your concern. I've been harassed so many times through out my days of attending school( EVERY school). i'm always the main target of the kuffar and even other muslims wonder why i'm the pick of the non muslims. anyhow, this will be taken care of. if i don't fight now, i won't ever get the chance to. not physically of course. but i mean fight for my rights. I wanna sue the school which i have started the process, because i don't want other muslims after me to be seen as less equal and taken advantage of like they do to us now. InshaAllah hope i get good news back to you all. Asalamu alaykum wrwb and jazakAllahu khayran once again. :):):):):):)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Mashallah great news!! Sue them and share the moola!! Lool

May Allah protect you dear sister!!!

Love you for the sake
Of Allah !!!!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Asalamu 3alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. brothers and sisters in Islam, i feel afraid and i fear for my life and that of my brother. i really don't want to go back to school as i feel it is dangerous. maybe i'm exaggerating but i have been harassed by these white kids for a long time. i reported them numerously to the principal's office but they've managed not to do anything about it. so i had told my brother about it and he talked to one of the kids and the kid in turn gave him a negative feeback by calling him a mother f***** so, the white kid got his buddies together and tried attacking my brother at the lunch table. well all day the security has been watching them all so they do not fight. but i'm afraid for tomorrow...because i take classes with some of these foes. and usually am in the hallway without muslim buddies. and i know that one of the kid who takes my class has a father who owns guns since they hunt. they've been giving me and my brother the dirty looks all today and now i'm afraid of the possibilities of what can happen tomorrow, and if anything happens to my brother (wa 3iyadu billah) then i will be the one that my parents blame. please make dua that nothing happens to him inshaAllah. ameen.
asalamu alaykum wrwb.
ps: i've contacted CAIR MN and they are investigating into this matter(harassments).

wa 'alykumassalaam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Dear sister Allah be with you.So do not fear.Praying for you.

That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers. Qur'an(3:175)

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah ...I pray to Allah to protect us from all the evils outside and within our ownselves. :tti_sister:

palestine

Servant of Allah
UPDATE: Asalamu alaykum wrwb...today i was chased by the security in the school. Some girls (caucasian) threatened me and offered to fight me again. and this is the fourth time. so i walked away from them and reported them immediately to the office at school. nothing was done about it and the principal eventually called both of us into her office. what happened in there was unbelievable. the principal said "i'm supervising a cat fight" and starts laughing. then she offers the caucasian girls to swear and yell at me because she says she believes that will lead us to the solution. they started telling me off and calling me stupid and dumb in front of her! i asked her to stop them from swearing at me like that. but she refused. they asked me to answer all their questions and i refused since i was being treated like a dog in there. then eventually i agree to talk, but the principal holds up her hand in my face and says "shut up! i don't wanna hear you any more". afterwards i asked her to let me leave and go to class since she wasn't being of any help. she refused and i walked out. she sent about 4-5 security guards after me but i threw my back pack and the girl who tried to hold me back and ran and hid in a room inside the school. they searched for me for two hours. eventually two nice ladies who tutor students came and found me. they were very supportive of me and are also taking the matter in their own hands. they told me that i'm paving a way for those who have been wronged. and that i was doing right. they called my parents( the principals) and the two ladies kindly brought me back to the office to get my back pack. so i left school for the day and am going back tomorrow inshaAllah. i'm happy that this took place and im happy that i ran because i believe i'm fighting for the right reasons. i'm actually happy that this all took place because it gives me a reason to fight for justice and peace and to pave a way for those who have been wronged all these years in my school. i'm happy and Alhamdulillah Allah has protected me and he will continue to protect me without doubt inshaAllah. brothers and sisters in Islam be happy for me that Allah gave me this opportunity. the enemies of Islam wanna silence me and they will never find that opportunity inshaAllah:)!