Im from Australia and you...

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
I think it's great that the creators of this website have made a warm, friendly, Islamic lounge room where we can learn more about this beautiful religion of ours while at the same time, we meet new people.

I've noticed there are some people from Moroocoo and some from the US, Im from Australia, (Brissy) and am new to TTI. I think it would be cool to see where each of the members are from...

Keep up the good work guys,
cheers

Muslim in AUS

Assalaamu alaykum to everybody!
I`m from Australia, too... as sister Amina :) I signed up here just few hours ago. I live in Melbourne, but I`m azerbaijanian (there is a country, called Azerbaijan, nearby Turkey and Caspian Sea, with 98% of Muslim population) and used to live for a long time in Russia. I`m really glad to see muslim sisters and brothers from all over the World here, espesially from AUS.
May Allah bless you! Jazakallahu khayr!!!

devotedsoul

From Perth

I'm from Perth; Australia. Was living in Sydney before and now in Perth. Alhamdulillah lot of converts here. More than any other state in Australia. Are there any OZ revert brothers or sisters here??

palestine

Servant of Allah
awesome!

I`m from Australia, too... as sister Amina :) I signed up here just few hours ago. I live in Melbourne, but I`m azerbaijanian (there is a country, called Azerbaijan, nearby Turkey and Caspian Sea, with 98% of Muslim population) and used to live for a long time in Russia. I`m really glad to see muslim sisters and brothers from all over the World here, espesially from AUS.
MAshaAllah. we are studying about he middle east and so on, and this country was included. it's awesome. salam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i'm living in usa. but i'm from africa. living in minnesota now. they have large masjids alhamdulillah, they worked together to build it. the muslims did.

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

:salam2:
welcome to tti im from melb too:)

welcome to tti sis amina88

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I think it's great that the creators of this website have made a warm, friendly, Islamic lounge room where we can learn more about this beautiful religion of ours while at the same time, we meet new people.

I've noticed there are some people from Moroocoo and some from the US, Im from Australia, (Brissy) and am new to TTI. I think it would be cool to see where each of the members are from...

Keep up the good work guys,
cheers

salam aleikum

Welcome to the site
Enjoy your stay .
Hope to hear from u often...
Im Russian living in US

waaleikum salam

Sauda17

Assalam alaikum

Welcome to TTI, I am also new here,

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Take care

Almost forgot : I live in England

ebn_el_islam

:salam2:
i am From lebanon, i joined This website last summer :) my english is not very good, i can speak arabic.
i am a friend of the Admin , he helped me lots of time, he's like my brother:d and i am proud to be his friend
i am 17 years old

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to TTI

how are things down South ? I hope you guys are not finding it difficult to cling to the Earth and not fall in space ... :lol:

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Life is good down south, very tropical. You didn't mention where you're from! And no we don't need to cling to the earth to stop from falling because there is what is called Gravity! It attracts us to the earth.:SMILY335::SMILY129:

wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to TTI

how are things down South ? I hope you guys are not finding it difficult to cling to the Earth and not fall in space ... :lol: