Im now starting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Hello all sisters and brothers.
I have the past month studdied and read so much that I see that noone can answer me but by praying.
There are so many people who speak of something, some many videos online showing this and that, trashing the other side I now realized, I dont know what to make of all that, what I do make up is that , even if I spend my whole life asfrom now studdying and watching and listening to what others have to say, I will be dead before I finish if Im lucky to live to the age of 80+.

What I mean to say is that the more I read outside the scriptures, the more online videos I watch , the more lost I get.

today was my breaking point for that, came across this webside ***Site Removed***by a former muslim I think. watch the Gallery for example and its so out of place at times.
atleast one image I could because heard it was out of place when the event happened.
Surly as many other images show, its fabricated.

Im starting to see that only way for me to find out for real is by praying and to read the holy scriptures.
Hope you are, is or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

umm hussain

Allah guides whomsoever he wills, for some a single ayah from the Quran can convince a person that Islam is the truth and some can read till their dying day and may NEVER be guided and on some people Allah has put a seal on their hearts. Whether they are warned or not warned they will NEVER believe.

Whether a person accepts Islam or not it is for their own gain or loss whichever applies. Reading about former Muslims/or Islam bashers and what they have to say is not the way forward for someone who is searching for the truth but rather for someone who does not want to know and is convinced about the lies he wants to stick to. Islam does not force anyone to be Muslim. All I can say to you is to you is your way and to us ours.

I have no time to read about these people who are so convinced about how bad Islam is that is their own loss, I still have a lot of reading to do within Islam to make me a better person inshallah, like it or love it. This is what I choose with the help of Allah who has shown me his mercy by guiding me towards Islam

In the history of Islam there where people who hated Islam nothing compared to how you might feel and Allah knows best, so much and even fought the Prophet of Allah but with Allahs mercy where guided to Islam and became the best of examples of piety and sincerity, so you are not the first or the last

Inshallah you too will benefit from this blessing and Inshallah you will have the Mercy of Allah one day.

Hi Erik,

Please refrain from such websites. If you want questions about Islam you ask Muslims, if you want to ask question about Christianity ask Christians, if you want to ask about questions about your teeth ask a dentist not a soccer player. You get the point?

You should reflect and deeply assess yourself. Study different religions and pray to God (alone, without associating any partners) to help you find answers. Those stories is highly fabricated but it may not be, which doesn't matter. What you do know is Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is predicted to outgrow Christianity in years to come.

There is alot of anti-Islamic and Islamophobias out there.

May you find peace and truth to your life. Take care.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Yes the only and the best way for you to find out what is real is by praying and reading the holy scriptures by yourself because in this world today people mixs their opinion, cultures, and feeling with religion and the other people who are learning that religion don't know what is real and what is not? Remeber whose who ask guide from Allah always get it so Erik ask for guide. May Allah guide you!

Have Good day!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
This web site is nothing more then lies,I'm not even gonna bother myself to read all that what they wrote overthere.If all the world will tell me the same thing over and over ,nobody can change the heart,except Allah...
My advice for u Erik is to stay away from the internet...and look within yourself and pray

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Those idiots even put some pictures saying its our Prophet(PBUH).
Sorry Erik,but why do u find these kind of web sites and bringing it into this comunity.
Are u getting something of of that.?Why do u do this?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Erik,

You have given me the answer I needed today. There comes a time in a person's life to relfect and contemplate. Sometimes I get confused. It is important to go on a little retreat and clear your head. Life goes on with or without us...

Erik

tank you all ones again for wonderful replies, seems like whatever I say or ask, gets popular, smile
Good stuff I take it.
I agree to all who replied sofar pretty much accept a few small things, as Im writing now, perhaps many others have replied and been posted while I am.
I dont think I should stay away from the internet, I just want to be truthfull and a good person, I want to learn and know.
By saying to me, stay of the internet is like saying to a woman, you dont have to go out, stay at home.
I speak like that to my dogg when he wants to runn with me when I go to work and I tell him, stay and gard the house and area.

Im sorry to say that the best swedish tranlation of the holy quran is sold out in sweden!!! new books will be able to get in september this year.
I spent a good 2 hours searching for if any book store had it but all was out of it. other tranlation I was told or recomended not to read.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
tank you all ones again for wonderful replies, seems like whatever I say or ask, gets popular, smile
Good stuff I take it.
I agree to all who replied sofar pretty much accept a few small things, as Im writing now, perhaps many others have replied and been posted while I am.
I dont think I should stay away from the internet, I just want to be truthfull and a good person, I want to learn and know.
By saying to me, stay of the internet is like saying to a woman, you dont have to go out, stay at home.
I speak like that to my dogg when he wants to runn with me when I go to work and I tell him, stay and gard the house and area.

Im sorry to say that the best swedish tranlation of the holy quran is sold out in sweden!!! new books will be able to get in september this year.
I spent a good 2 hours searching for if any book store had it but all was out of it. other tranlation I was told or recomended not to read.

Ok great keep searching ,but don't bring the stupid web sites like the one u posted here before,

Erik

Those idiots even put some pictures saying its our Prophet(PBUH).
Sorry Erik,but why do u find these kind of web sites and bringing it into this comunity.
Are u getting something of of that.?Why do u do this?

As all can see if read what I wrote, Im in search, are you accusing me of doing anything???????
like as if I was doing something wrong or beeing a bad person?
my friend, I am in search, go to your favorit search engine on the internet and type in Islam, mohammed and yes you will find this website

Im searching to know better and more, nothing else

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Hello Erik,

Peace,

You are lucky that you have reached conclusion so soon that you must focus on religious scriptures and ask guidence from the God alone. Satan is very dangerous enemy of man who sole purpose is keep man away from God by any means (please think about this). Pray to God when you are alone specially just before the dawn time, cry (try to cry even if you cant) and ask for guidance from the creator.

Hopefully you have started reading the Quran translation or you may visit www.quranexplorer.com/quran

Life in this world is very short (in fact it is just a dream or call it virtual life) and is a big test from our creator. Within this life time first you have to identify your creator, beleive in him, avoid evil and do good deeds, help needy and poors/orphans and follow other commandments of God. To achieve success is not an easy task and that is what is test and its reward (paradise) is for. You have already embarked on a noble mission to find and feel God, so be steady in your thoughts and keep on remembering/calling God as much as you can. I am sure if your intention is clean your prayers will be answered sooner or later.

Man do all what a dog do in his daily life. Dog eat, sleep, urinate and meet with opposite sex etc....so do the man...so whats the difference between human and an animal life? The difference is the brain what God has given to human being and this quality makes human as the God's best creation. This ability opens possibility for human being to think and identify his creator and also to judge between right and wrong (inclding those false prapoganda site you pointed). God did not create us for fun or entertainment. Surely, the human life has a definite purpose fixed by God.

Regards

Erik

Ok great keep searching ,but don't bring the stupid web sites like the one u posted here before,

are you implying to threaten me?
why do you speak to me like that?
Im not bringing anything, its there for all to read.
I have no saying in that.

you get angry, fine but dont blame me, Im am no more to blame then you are for the content of that website or context.

I get angry to in my search all the time, but angry is better then Sad that I also get everyday in my search.

Hope we walk in the same direction. /Erik

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Because I Love Allah and our Prophet(PBUH)more then anything.
I will not even try to explain ,but what they say there make my blood boil...
Good Luck in your search
assalamu aleikum

Ummzaina

Hello all sisters and brothers.
I have the past month studdied and read so much that I see that noone can answer me but by praying.
There are so many people who speak of something, some many videos online showing this and that, trashing the other side I now realized, I dont know what to make of all that, what I do make up is that , even if I spend my whole life asfrom now studdying and watching and listening to what others have to say, I will be dead before I finish if Im lucky to live to the age of 80+.

What I mean to say is that the more I read outside the scriptures, the more online videos I watch , the more lost I get.

today was my breaking point for that, came across this webside *Removed* by a former muslim I think. watch the Gallery for example and its so out of place at times.
atleast one image I could because heard it was out of place when the event happened.
Surly as many other images show, its fabricated.

Im starting to see that only way for me to find out for real is by praying and to read the holy scriptures.
Hope you are, is or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

When you are in doubt about Islam, do not look at other muslims around you(no offence brothers and sisters but many of our own are following misguidances), who may or may not be following the religion as it should be but refer to the source, Muhammad (SAW) and the guidance in Quran.
Read about the companions of the prophet (SAW) not about the apostates of Islam who are slandering their own creator knowingly or unknowingly.
Learn about the first muslims who gave up their life for thier faith in Allah when most other people of their own families were not believers, dont look at the muslims of today who keep religion as a secret so that they will be accepted among their peers as moderate muslims.
Or look at those of the companions of the Prophet (SAW) who followed every word of His to a tee, dont look at those muslims who say they are not fundamentalists because they have left off so many of the right guidances of out beloved Prophet (SAW).
Do not listen to what the media has to say about Islam or another revert has to say about Islam,look for yourself and pray to the One and Only Creator of every living thing.While you pray ask for guidance to the right path, ask for light in this darkening confusing world.

Another thing is that you are giving up your search for the truth so soon giving an excuse like studying your whole life but not finding the truth...
Instead thank the Creator that you are still alive and breathing and living in a world where you have access to information.
And about reading the holy scriptures, if you mean todays bibles then you will indeed find many inconsistencies which confuse you more than ever.

Quran Surah 053 ayat 036-044
"Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses-
And of Abraham who fulfilled his engagements?
Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight:
Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
That to thy Lord is the final Goal;
That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;
That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;"

May Allah grant you wisdom to know the right path.

Try this site for your doubts, it may help you with some facts
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

Erik

I thank you Proud2beHumble, very good honest reply.
Now I do get personal messages to watch ever more video clips online from members here and a moderator removed the URL to the webpage I refered to and dont even tell me.
What does this speak?

Erik

When you are in doubt about Islam, do not look at other muslims around you(no offence brothers and sisters but many of our own are following misguidances), who may or may not be following the religion as it should be but refer to the source, Muhammad (SAW) and the guidance in Quran.
Read about the companions of the prophet (SAW) not about the apostates of Islam who are slandering their own creator knowingly or unknowingly.
Learn about the first muslims who gave up their life for thier faith in Allah when most other people of their own families were not believers, dont look at the muslims of today who keep religion as a secret so that they will be accepted among their peers as moderate muslims.
Or look at those of the companions of the Prophet (SAW) who followed every word of His to a tee, dont look at those muslims who say they are not fundamentalists because they have left off so many of the right guidances of out beloved Prophet (SAW).
Do not listen to what the media has to say about Islam or another revert has to say about Islam,look for yourself and pray to the One and Only Creator of every living thing.While you pray ask for guidance to the right path, ask for light in this darkening confusing world.

Another thing is that you are giving up your search for the truth so soon giving an excuse like studying your whole life but not finding the truth...
Instead thank the Creator that you are still alive and breathing and living in a world where you have access to information.
And about reading the holy scriptures, if you mean todays bibles then you will indeed find many inconsistencies which confuse you more than ever.

Quran Surah 053 ayat 036-044
"Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses-
And of Abraham who fulfilled his engagements?
Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight:
Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
That to thy Lord is the final Goal;
That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;
That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;"

May Allah grant you wisdom to know the right path.

Try this site for your doubts, it may help you with some facts
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

What can I say after that, thank you thank you thank you sir!! for the reality in your words, never diny the facts and whats out there, only cults do run away from the facts and questions and Islam is not a cult

Status
Not open for further replies.