Im now starting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyaishazouaoui

Erik ...look URL's get deleted for a reson. there are young kids on here and some of the stuff is not nice for them to see , such as extreamist websites etc. We have to protect our kids. The majority of web sites get deleted from posts.

As for people PM ing you. Look read the quran, the tafseer (explaination of quran) Read hadith about subjects you are interested in. Take your time, relax. And as for the people who do not treat you kindly or (if they ever) use bad language, then on behalf of muslims I'm sorry. We are not all the same and I hope you can learn from the better muslims (not me).

Take it easy and have a cuppa cocoa from me :)

Ummzaina

What can I say after that, thank you thank you thank you sir!! for the reality in your words, never diny the facts and whats out there, only cults do run away from the facts and questions and Islam is not a cult

Hey Erik
Just to set things right I am a muslimah (a sister):hijabi:
Ummu in my name means mother and zaina is my daughters name. Many muslims use their childrens name like this...Mother of Zaina.

Regards

Erik

Hey Erik
Just to set things right I am a muslimah (a sister):hijabi:
Ummu in my name means mother and zaina is my daughters name. Many muslims use their childrens name like this...Mother of Zaina.

Regards

I dont know where that came from but we do the same here in my country, we carry the lastname of our father, so for example my name is Erik, Son = son in swedish the name for my son to carry would be erikson, , just like the mobile phones, :)
very logical.
And for a daughter, only island today from vikings still use the name Emma + daughter, Emmasdaughter.

samiha

---------
Staff member
a moderator removed the URL to the webpage I refered to and dont even tell me.
What does this speak?

Thanks sis, for explaining a bit to Erik, and thank you Erik for understanding. The website concerned is a website of lies. Yes it's made by an apostate, who is ignorant of Islam and goes about spouting things of which he has no knowledge and misguiding people. Now imagine... on an Islamic site, it would not be appropriate to have such a site would it? Not only that, but it could also bring doubts into the hearts of Muslims who are not strong in their Emaan (faith) ... sooo that would be something that would fall on the shoulders of those who did not prevent it, would it not?

Besides, if we link to these websites, and visit and go to them more frequenlty, even to make people more cautious, it makes the site more popular on the Internet. When anyone searches, these sites come up first becuase of all the people going to them, for whatever purposes. WHY would we use our precious site to promote another which is so full of falsehoods? It wouldn't make sense would it?

I don't go to those websites, besides raising popularity, nobody will listen to you there, and so it's a waste of time really. As well as was said, that we have many young Users, and it especially wouldn't do for them to go to those sites.

But thank you so much for pointing it out on the look over we had on the second page.

May Allah guide you on your path to seeking knowledge!

take care

Erik

Thanks sis, for explaining a bit to Erik, and thank you Erik for understanding. The website concerned is a website of lies. Yes it's made by an apostate, who is ignorant of Islam and goes about spouting things of which he has no knowledge and misguiding people. Now imagine... on an Islamic site, it would not be appropriate to have such a site would it? Not only that, but it could also bring doubts into the hearts of Muslims who are not strong in their Emaan (faith) ... sooo that would be something that would fall on the shoulders of those who did not prevent it, would it not?

Besides, if we link to these websites, and visit and go to them more frequenlty, even to make people more cautious, it makes the site more popular on the Internet. When anyone searches, these sites come up first becuase of all the people going to them, for whatever purposes. WHY would we use our precious site to promote another which is so full of falsehoods? It wouldn't make sense would it?

I don't go to those websites, besides raising popularity, nobody will listen to you there, and so it's a waste of time really. As well as was said, that we have many young Users, and it especially wouldn't do for them to go to those sites.

But thank you so much for pointing it out on the look over we had on the second page.

May Allah guide you on your path to seeking knowledge!

take care
I totally agree, its a waste of time but thats not the issue, the context of them sites is not, the issue is how to handle them.
surly its not a good way as blocking them.´trying to make them not there for our children to see. our children should see them even if it hurts but life and reality hurts.
Ive been studdying the www.mormon.org church for a year now.hope that URL is ok to post, its an official site so no bad things.

I will always try and seek knowledge, thats how I am and humans are, if anyone tells me not to or tell you so , they are wrong.
you should always try and improve.

Ummzaina

I dont know where that came from but we do the same here in my country, we carry the lastname of our father, so for example my name is Erik, Son = son in swedish the name for my son to carry would be erikson, , just like the mobile phones, :)
very logical.
And for a daughter, only island today from vikings still use the name Emma + daughter, Emmasdaughter.

Hey Erik,

Sounds funny:hijabi:
But heres what really happens for muslims.If you had a son and his name was say Adam, then you would be Abu Adam in arabic (father of Adam).
Hope you understood this tradition which was passed down from our beloved Prophet (SAW) and he reccommends using such nick names.

Heres another beautiful verses from the Quran for you to reflect on....
Quran Surah 020 ayat 002-016

"We have not sent down the Qur'an to thee to be (an occasion) for thy distress,
But only as an admonition to those who fear (Allah),-
A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high.
(Allah) Most Gracious is firmly established on the throne (of authority).
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.
If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden.
Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.
Has the story of Moses reached thee?
Behold, he saw a fire: So he said to his family, "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire."
But when he came to the fire, a voice was heard: "O Moses!
"Verily I am thy Lord! therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa.
"I have chosen thee: listen, then, to the inspiration (sent to thee).
"Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.
"Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour.
"Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own lusts, divert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!"..

regards

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I totally agree, its a waste of time but thats not the issue, the context of them sites is not, the issue is how to handle them.
surly its not a good way as blocking them.´trying to make them not there for our children to see. our children should see them even if it hurts but life and reality hurts.
Ive been studdying the www.mormon.org church for a year now.hope that URL is ok to post, its an official site so no bad things.

I will always try and seek knowledge, thats how I am and humans are, if anyone tells me not to or tell you so , they are wrong.
you should always try and improve.

Hi Erik
Sorry for talking to u again.I'm not the one to judge u,but I think I got your point in posting this thread...

Sûrah 109. Al-Kâfirûn
(The Disbelievers)
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1. Say (O Muhammad to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

2. "I worship not that which you worship,

3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)."

Erik

Hi Erik
Sorry for talking to u again.I'm not the one to judge u,but I think I got your point in posting this thread...

Sûrah 109. Al-Kâfirûn
(The Disbelievers)

1. Say (O Muhammad to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

Allah siad, dont ever trust any man that comes with a new gospel of God, there will never be a new gospel but this Gospel, if one implicatet so, it is false and a lie.

konrad16660

Hi erik,
I am much like yourself in that I seek enlightenment. Our level of progress may vary, but none the less I understand where your coming from. your link to a mormon site made me kinda laugh and shake my head, beacause I too had looked into mormonism. I even went church with my neighbor there a couple times and some events. Unfortunately I found no peace within the religion. No inner peace. I looked into it all the way up to the point that I could not remove myself from dwelling on some of the anti-jew passages. It doesn't try to rationalize them either. I was so appaled I brought it to my neighbor that was mormom and I asked him to clear it up for me. Sadly enough, he recognized the passage and had no solace for me. It was simply as it stated. I hope you continue to educate yourself. But, I do hope that god sends you along the right path.
peace

Erik

approauch to lock down, to hide or try it have never worked history tells us, best way is to face it all, then reply and then the questions will go away for ever. if cant be answered they will only grow

Ummzaina

Hi Erik

Sûrah 109. Al-Kâfirûn
(The Disbelievers)

Hey Erik,

I agree with Aisha in that we are an Islamic site and we are only here to help people with regard to Islam.
We are a site for muslims by muslims and there is no need to have a link to any other religion sites as anyone who visits us does so in need of Islamic help.
Do you get my point.
People studying different religions can look up their own info at other sites but when they visit us for info it would be about muslims and Islam only.

regards

Erik

Hi erik,
I am much like yourself in that I seek enlightenment. Our level of progress may vary, but none the less I understand where your coming from. your link to a mormon site made me kinda laugh and shake my head, beacause I too had looked into mormonism. I even went church with my neighbor there a couple times and some events. Unfortunately I found no peace within the religion. No inner peace. I looked into it all the way up to the point that I could not remove myself from dwelling on some of the anti-jew passages. It doesn't try to rationalize them either. I was so appaled I brought it to my neighbor that was mormom and I asked him to clear it up for me. Sadly enough, he recognized the passage and had no solace for me. It was simply as it stated. I hope you continue to educate yourself. But, I do hope that god sends you along the right path.
peace

I dont fallow at all, Im very well read in he mormon church but I never saw that about Jews, where in the scriptures did you get that from?

Im not in the church or never was, I just choosed to read about the church and I did alot.

proud muslim

Peace be with u Erik,

Well u've got a point with what u're sayin ..but i gotta tell ya.. they've got a point too :D so i guess thats nthn more than a little difference in opinion although u both might be right ..the best thing here is to go by the rules of the site and stick to the important stuff and the main topic ...

Peace

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Allah siad, dont ever trust any man that comes with a new gospel of God, there will never be a new gospel but this Gospel, if one implicatet so, it is false and a lie.

Are u saying now that Quran is a lie?
After all your innocent posts .Plus don't confuse Allah(swt) with Jesus (PBUH)
I saw it in your other posts already?
The surat Al-Kafirun tells it all
I don't have to add more

Erik

Hey Erik,

Sounds funny:hijabi:
But heres what really happens for muslims.If you had a son and his name was say Adam, then you would be Abu Adam in arabic (father of Adam).
Hope you understood this tradition which was passed down from our beloved Prophet (SAW) and he reccommends using such nick names.

Heres another beautiful verses from the Quran for you to reflect on....
Quran Surah 020 ayat 002-016

"We have not sent down the Qur'an to thee to be (an occasion) for thy distress,
But only as an admonition to those who fear (Allah),-
A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high.
(Allah) Most Gracious is firmly established on the throne (of authority).
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.
If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden.
Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.
Has the story of Moses reached thee?
Behold, he saw a fire: So he said to his family, "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire."
But when he came to the fire, a voice was heard: "O Moses!
"Verily I am thy Lord! therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa.
"I have chosen thee: listen, then, to the inspiration (sent to thee).
"Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.
"Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour.
"Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own lusts, divert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!"..

regards

I see, its the same even thoughts the Vikings used it some 100 years before,smile

Erik

Peace be with u Erik,

Well u've got a point with what u're sayin ..but i gotta tell ya.. they've got a point too :D so i guess thats nthn more than a little difference in opinion although u both might be right ..the best thing here is to go by the rules of the site and stick to the important stuff and the main topic ...

Peace

I dont know why but if we lived close, I would like to speak with you in person

Erik

I don't have to add more

Im not saying anything, stop questioning me please, I quated the bible in that matter, same with everything, please read the Bible and you will know , read all websites you can find on the internet and search for the source but stop questioning me, I have nothing to do with them, weather true or not, you give me to much credit

Erik

I don't have to add more

after a second thought, as before, not my words but I think you want me to reply this, yes the Quran is a lie, its fabricated over 23 years by a man named Mohammed who was and did............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
seriously, dont play ignorant more please, go to www.goggle.com and search for what you want me to write.

Dont bother me or claim me for your weekness.
instead open what God gave you and dont ask me to push them onto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.