Im now starting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
after a second thought, as before, not my words but I think you want me to reply this, yes the Quran is a lie, its fabricated over 23 years by a man named Mohammed who was and did............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
seriously, dont play ignorant more please, go to www.goggle.com and search for what you want me to write.

Dont bother me or claim me for your weekness.
instead open what God gave you and dont ask me to push them onto you.

Thank u so much .I read bible before as I converted from Christianity to Islam alhamdulillah.I don't need to search for nothing,as I have Allah in my heart and the greatest religion and Faith he had granted me .
Now at least u uncovered your true face.

konrad16660

I dont fallow at all, Im very well read in he mormon church but I never saw that about Jews, where in the scriptures did you get that from?

Im not in the church or never was, I just choosed to read about the church and I did alot.

somewhere around page 49 if my memory serves me. I have to crack that book open again. When I have more time to find it I will speedily get it to you. =)

Irvan

Im not saying anything, stop questioning me please, I quated the bible in that matter, same with everything, please read the Bible and you will know , read all websites you can find on the internet and search for the source but stop questioning me, I have nothing to do with them, weather true or not, you give me to much credit

In my country, it has been revelead publicly that those who claim as ex-muslim and telling "stories" about Muhammad SAW, Qur'an and Islam, in magazine, tv, website (faithfreedom for example), etc, apparently are people from missionary organisation, who learn about Islam, funded by the west especially US and Australia...

As for Australian, the reason for doing this is more political rather than religious matter. They try to convert as many people as they can, to make them feel more western/Australian (christian) than Indonesian (Islam). And then, when the Australian revealed their true purpose; to control one or two rich natural resources Islands, like what happen in East Timor and what about to happen in Papua, the christianized locals will welcome them...

Devide et Impera like the old saying; divide and conquer...

May Allah gives us strength...

Irvan

Thank u so much .I read bible before as I converted from Christianity to Islam alhamdulillah.I don't need to search for nothing,as I have Allah in my heart and the greatest religion and Faith he had granted me .
Now at least u uncovered your true face.

Al Quran, surah Muhammad, ayah 29:

Or do those in whose hearts is a disease, think that Allah will not bring to light all their rancour?

Erik

Hey Erik,

I agree with Aisha in that we are an Islamic site and we are only here to help people with regard to Islam.
We are a site for muslims by muslims and there is no need to have a link to any other religion sites as anyone who visits us does so in need of Islamic help.
Do you get my point.
People studying different religions can look up their own info at other sites but when they visit us for info it would be about muslims and Islam only.

regards

Ok fine, I did wrong then, Im not a muslim but thought this site was about to learn about islam, I never thought it was wrong to learn about islam by dragging in other religions in it, over and over again and see the pattern, its telling me to what not to say

Erik

somewhere around page 49 if my memory serves me. I have to crack that book open again. When I have more time to find it I will speedily get it to you. =)

I cant say for sure but Jews is mentioned in the whole book all the time, are you refering to the prediction of that the Jews will be scattered all around the world? dont have the bookto confirm page 49 or back up and my mind is not that clear of page, ch, or verse

Erik

In my country, it has been revelead publicly that those who claim as ex-muslim and telling "stories" about Muhammad SAW, Qur'an and Islam, in magazine, tv, website (faithfreedom for example), etc, apparently are people from missionary organisation, who learn about Islam, funded by the west especially US and Australia...

As for Australian, the reason for doing this is more political rather than religious matter. They try to convert as many people as they can, to make them feel more western/Australian (christian) than Indonesian (Islam). And then, when the Australian revealed their true purpose; to control one or two rich natural resources Islands, like what happen in East Timor and what about to happen in Papua, the christianized locals will welcome them...

Devide et Impera like the old saying; divide and conquer...

May Allah gives us strength...

ok,wanted to say I read your reply. /Erik

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
This has gotten really out of hand! it's senseless, there is no real discussion going on anymore.........MODS can you plz close this thread

konrad16660

I cant say for sure but Jews is mentioned in the whole book all the time, are you refering to the prediction of that the Jews will be scattered all around the world? dont have the bookto confirm page 49 or back up and my mind is not that clear of page, ch, or verse

I think mainly it was the lack of backing to the statements. i have been looking over this thread, and I would agree it has gotten a little out of hand. I support your research. As you, I am not Muslim but have researched much into it and get great peace from is thus far. I would not like this thread to drive you from your search. I apologize even myself, made a broad statement. I think more directly, it would be right to say that I did not see the justification to some statements made about the fate of the jewish people, that would be more precise. I enjoy your questions on the forum and I hope that you stay with us. Do not let a bad experience drive you from enlightenment.
peace be with you!

Aliyah206

Peace be upon you brotha
~ur confusion and doubts are not what you think it is: it's the SATAN who makes you think ur thinking that way..so i advice u to turn to ALLAH and seek his refuge from this worldly deceptions. Like someone has mentioned earlier, when ur in this kind of state don't observe the MUSLIMS and try to find a solution but ABSERVE ISLAM itself and everything will luanch to make sense. i pray to ALLAh to forgive your fualts and guide you to the right PATH.

Aliyah206

No wonder ALLAH sealed ur hearts...

What can I say after that, thank you thank you thank you sir!! for the reality in your words, never diny the facts and whats out there, only cults do run away from the facts and questions and Islam is not a cult

after a second thought, as before, not my words but I think you want me to reply this, yes the Quran is a lie, its fabricated over 23 years by a man named Mohammed who was and did............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
seriously, dont play ignorant more please, go to www.goggle.com and search for what you want me to write.

Dont bother me or claim me for your weekness.
instead open what God gave you and dont ask me to push them onto you.

Sallam to ma muslim fellows
i would advice you all to not waste your time, since Mr.Erick is not really here to benifit from ur knowladges. you can only pure knowlade into open mind/Heart. but not one that sealed from the truth. erick u should always be open minded if you are to seek the "truth" May the lORD guide you to the right PATH

thank you for the insult me or not?
think for yourself and think about what I am now holding back to write here just for you, think about that

Ohhhhhhh, ur so sweet Erik ! Those words ur thinking about, just stand infront of a mirror and say them.

:hearts:

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
after a second thought, as before, not my words but I think you want me to reply this, yes the Quran is a lie, its fabricated over 23 years by a man named Mohammed who was and did............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
seriously, dont play ignorant more please, go to www.goggle.com and search for what you want me to write

Dear Erik,

First of all do not assume that we don't know what is being written on anti-islamic websites and that we are blind belevier of Islam. Perhaps this was the reason you wanted to write address of those websites, so that we can see other side of the world. I have gone through them many times. Many the visitors in this site are reverts and they too have faced anti-islam prapoganda in their daily life, even before they had reverted. I was shocked first time to see such sites years ago but later i realised the human weakness to understand and see the truth.

Almost all the questions in your mind and on those sites have been answered and can be answered as long as they are not somthing like this "How come you all muslims are terrorist?" Regarding Quran being a lie, which obviously most of the non-muslim may beleive (or otherwise they would have been muslims), i am attaching some points in a file, you may ponder.

I am also attaching another file rearding bible, that also you may also go throught. The content of those documents may not change your mind but will give you some relief atleast :)

Good Luck
Regards

Attachments

• QURAN GODS WORD.pdf
    159.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Bible Gods Word.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

kayleigh

Salaam alaikum,

It's a very good thing to think and question. But just make sure you're getting your answers from reputable sources.

Brother if you find something negativ about islam and think that anti-islamic websties are right then please be sure and ask about those missunderstand in this website.

You dont have to quote website name just quote your question which you think negativ about islam.

I have always tried to avoid the websites which is Anti-religion.

For example i have try to understand Bible with the Bible verses not from Anti-Bible websites.Because their behaviour with bible is rude.

And as a muslim we never allowed to behave rude with Religion books.

And Ex-muslims are not scholars of islam so their interpration of Quran verses is also not reliable.They interpriate the verse without context and as their wish.If their interpratation is also same as the interpratation of islamic scholars then you can ask about those verse why is it like that.

If you want to know about the interpratation of quranic verse then ask islamic websites or scholars.

You have question about physik? Then if you ask this question to a biologie teacher then may be you will get some answer, but you know better how much reliable is this answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.