Im now starting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

konrad16660

Sadly, I review this thread. This site is so great. And its a shame people come here just to give others a hard time. I am glad he has shown his true colors so people don't have to waste their time with him. Yet, I am saddened that he doesn't see the truth. You must empty your mind though before you can truly be open to learning and becoming enlightened. I thought he was really searching. For me, I was not born into Islam, and I am not Muslim yet either. When he talked about he mormom church I tried to talk with him about it, then he said he didn't have the book of mormon. I flipping through the pages of my own copy thought I was helping him. Erik needs to understand that many of the people on this site including myself are very educated. And from my experience here, more educated than most. We have waded through the deception that is christianity and come to the realization of one true god. I mean, no where in the new testemant does its talk about a trinity. That was somthing made up by man to try to make Jesus look like he was god. We are here for peace Erik, not to prove a point.
peace be with you

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Thank you and Jazakallah for all the people who replied here with sincere intentions to help and guide. However, this has gone on far enough. I don't see a point to it anymore.

No more debating, or insulting. If you come here to learn then welcome, if you come here to preach, then know this is not a free-speech site, and we do not wish to tolerate such actions. Please do not get offended by the slightest things because we are all trying to help each other insha'allah.

So with no further Ado: Thread Closed.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.