i'm sick...make du'a please ='(

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
I hope everyone is in the best of health inshallah. I wanted to request everyone to make dua for me :(:( im sooo ill :( fever and it feels like im gonna faint! Jazakallah khair.
:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Allah helps dear sister.. take shower and then from time to time try to decrease your fever by putting wet materials on your body.. and eat many many fruits, especially orange, pomegrante.. inshaallah it ll pass so soon my dear and this illness will clear all your small sins :D:D just be patient and make dua3 ;) you know it is the best time to be accepted your dua3 :hijabi:

salam

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum.

Allah will heal u soon inshaallah dont worry.
May Allah have mercy on to u n forgive u.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Jazakallah khair for replies :) @sister dilek are u a doc or sumthing ;) cuz u gave good advise hehe! Alhamdulilah im feeling better already! Inshallah have faith in Allah(swt) that i'll be fit fine in no time! keep smiling everyone:D:D:D

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Jazakallah khair for replies :) @sister dilek are u a doc or sumthing ;) cuz u gave good advise hehe! Alhamdulilah im feeling better already! Inshallah have faith in Allah(swt) that i'll be fit fine in no time! keep smiling everyone:D:D:D

lol :D:D just speaking by experience :p because yesterday my sister got high fever as well and I used such things as solution :)

I am very happy to hear you are ok now :D:D

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
May Allah subhana wa ta'ala make it easier on you, and forgive every sins of yours. Insha Allah you will get better soon.

noor aldeen

assalamualaikum.
:salam2:

Allah will heal u soon inshaallah dont worry.
May Allah have mercy on to u n forgive u.
please read quran allah he will cure you insha allah soon sister

rightpath_357

Salam sis!
DONT WORRRY!!!!!!
we'll all duaa 4 u!
lol- i get sick SO many times, once, a couple years back, my throat was caught up with SO much stuff, it just hurt(pinched) to breathe! Instead of the regular days, when i got up to get something to eat, like, 45 times a day:lol: , my mom had to FORCE me just to drink some juice! Once I tried out a banana, i chocked, and cried cuz it hurt so much- i lost a bit of weight- :lol: good times!!!!:lol:

dont worry sis- u'll get beter- Allah is there 4 u! btw- i've never fainted- i wonder how t's like:lol:
ots of luv sis!
get better!:hearts:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
May Allah give you Shifaa :)

Not to worry sis, You'll be fine inshaALlah :)

Take extra special care of yourself

We love you! :D

Wassalaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Fainting isn't cool or funny at all sis :) It's a disgusting, horrid feeling.

No offense dearest :)

Get well soon Fatima!

fada_all

oh sorry ukhtii

may allah swt erase all your pains and grant you a shifaa ,insha alah i will pray for you