I'm so happy (BIG NEWS)

superbro

Brother of Islam
Asslam'u Alykum,

Mobarok brother! May Allah put barkah in both of you for each other. :)

One thing, I could never gather why brothers use this word 'baby' for their spouse. Hmm akhis?

Brother Shaheer, I don't know why but your post clearly says you are still single! Lol. :)

In the uk we use baby out of love for a spouse. I new i shouldnt of used that word. LOL

superbro

Brother of Islam
Ohhh I thought his wife and his child would be coming to him.......perhaps people in UK use this term.

Anyway ....

Congratulations brother to both of you. may Allah bless you with goodness and happiness.

:wasalam:

Sorry for confusion. I just like to call my wife baby when im in a lovey dovey mood. :) lol. Inshallah we will have a baby as well soon.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
OMA that's excellent news:tongue:.finally some happy marriage news:).MABROOK:).may she reach you happy,healthy and lovely....................hope you stay happy staying with her.hehehehe.:BIGGRIN:

may ALLAH keep you both happy and pious and under HIS mercy forever.ameen.:SMILY139:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Sorry for confusion. I just like to call my wife baby when im in a lovey dovey mood. :) lol. Inshallah we will have a baby as well soon.

Yes Insha Allah...I pray to Allah for you to have pious kids

:) Masha Allah you sound so excited brother. May Allah keep you always much more happier than this. Ameen

:wasalam:

a_stranger

A big congratulations :BarakAllahu laka wa baraka Allahu 'alaika wa jama' bainakuma fee khair.

May Allah give you many blessings in your marriage and grant you many righteous children. Ameen!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Wow! Fantastic news! We're so happy for the both of you! May Allah Ta'ala bless you in your marriage :)

And bro, there is nothing wrong with saying "baby" *You said, "i knew i shouldn't have said that" It's cool :cool: Lol

Wassalaaam

superbro

Brother of Islam
Thanks to everyone for praying for me and my wife. You don't realise how happy you guys have made me.

Jazakallah Khair.

:):):):):):):):)

hana*

aww thats so sweet but i didnt know men cry :) just kidding (dont take me seriously)

after hardship comes ease........congratulations :D :D

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum Brother.

Congratulations! This is *Fantastic* news! May Allah SWT protect you both, grant you ever lasting Love and Pious children. Ameen!

Wa alykum Salaam.
Your Brother. Abu Hurairah. :)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Allahu Akbar!!! Thats greattt news SubhnAllah!!! :D May Allah bless you both in this life and the hereafter. You seem soo happy and excitedd mashaAllah, I hope it stays like this foreverrrr :D Ameen