IMAGES OF DHAKA- city of 14 million people

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Thanks about pictures. I have friends living in Dhaka and it is nice to see pictures from they city. Hopely I can one day visiting in there.

:SMILY259:

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
3973069973_00f396ac5a_o.jpg

The grave of martyred President Ziaur Rahman behind the Parliament of Bangladesh. Ziaur Rahman declared Islam as the state religion of Bangladesh and allowed relgion-based political parties to compete in Bangladeshi politics, many of the neem trees at Arafat were gifts of Zia to the Saudi kingdom.
ziasmazar36.jpg

SAARC Fountain
dhakanightviews25.jpg

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Wow, I never knew Dhaka is quite a modern city. Many of your countrymen are working in my country M'sia and they always seen in masjid more often if compared to other migrant muslims workers, alhamdulillah.

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Gulshan Avenue- all my favourite restaurants in one road!
DSC01217.jpg

Banglalink is the second largest telecom operator in the country, Bangladesh is one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world
DSC01212.jpg

Almost completed residential area "Lake City Condord"
khansadi1.jpg

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

I'm also from Dhaka-Bangladesh.
Some pictures are really looking awesome, usually they dont... he he...right brother?
may Allah shower his mercy on our land......we greatly in need of Allahs care.....only He can revive our pride....

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

masihuddin

Masha Allah .The city has come a long way since independance. I last visited Dhaka in 1990 and it has chaged a lot in the last twenty years .Would love to see how the old localities like Nawabpur road, Azimpura colony ,Motijheel look like now

zaman-gm

What about the Old Dhaka!!!!! ( A areas in Dhaka City that known as Old Dhaka or পুরান ঢাকা)

Old Dhaka.jpg OldDhaka.jpg

Salmirah

May Allah shower His mercy on Dhaka, ameen!
Never liked the crowd of Dhaka :(
I'm from Sylhet by the way :)