In Search Of Logical Answers?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
They are transitional forms which have been discovered in the fossil record.

The fossils have been dated, which shows the order in which they existed, and shows the development from one to another.

aslam o aliakum wr wb :) May the peace and rahmah and blessing of Allah be on u

Akhi the question was about living things, like the pic said there are million of monkeys, billions of humans where is the middle one? shudn't they be found in millions too so we see the 100% transition going on, and i know u study science shud human have evolved into something as well, maybe eventually gills due to the raise in oceans due to global warming?

and u skipped my question on mDNA, anywayz there are my reasons and Allah (swt) knows best :) what u answer now is for the audience i think i made my point across Alhumdulilah

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua`alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I have been following this thread and other threads of yours for sometime but I only feel the need to respond now after seeing how the flow is going. Which to me isn't much of a positive flow, to be honest.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is why humans have "racial" differences.

Why do we have those differences?

Your question has been answered clearly in the Qur`an.

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted." [49:13]

Brother, I must say to you that there is *no one* in this forum that believes we human comes from apes. That we human being evolved from apes. Because it is written crystal clear (again) in the Qur`an that we human beings come from Adam alayhi salaam and that Allaah Himself created Adam. So no, we do not come from apes. If we evolved from apes, what makes us any difference from animals?

Now, before you start passing the labels as everyone being ignorant or lying just because some doesn't approve sciences that are against the Qur`an, I want to ask you again even though some already asked you before: Do you take the Qur`an as the final Words from Allaah subhanahu wa Ta`ala? Then do you reject the fact that we all come from Adam alayhi salaam?

Brother, just a sincere piece of advice. Why don't you focus your energy on learning and understanding the fundamentals of Islaam? The topics on aqeedah, feqah, i`badah, tazkiyah etc. I'm not saying you have to abandon science completely. Do both but prioritize more on the deen. One of the reasons members aren't that much preoccupied with the sciences theories/facts/findings is because we are all trying to dedicate ourselves to the deen by doing that which bring us closer to Allaah. Learning His Deen while struggling with our life in this world.

I think this fatwa is significant for everyone to read.

Rulings of the Scholars on The One Who Believes Man Descended From Apes

There occurs in the Fataawaa Nur Alaa al-Darb (1/83-85) a fatwa of Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) in response to a question posed about the belief that man used to be an ape in the beginning and then gradually evolved and changed into a man. The fatwa can be found here.

From the answer:

This statement which the questioner has mentioned is rejected (munkar) false (baatil) saying that is in opposition to the Book of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, and the Sunnah of His Messenger (alayhis salaatu was salaam) and the consensus of the Salaf of the Ummah... it is obligatory that a servant believe that the creation of Aadam is other than the creation of apes, and that the origin of [the son of] Aadam is the origin that he is upon now, and his origin is not of apes or other than them. Rather, he is a a human fashioned upon his form that is witnessed. So the statement that his origin is from apes is a rejected saying, a false saying. Rather, if disbelief was ascribed to the one saying it, it would be appropriate, and what is most apparent, and Allaah knows best, is that whoever says it alongside his knowledge of what the legislation came with, then he is a kaafir (disbeliever), because he belies (mukadhdhib) Allaah and His Messenger and belies the Book of Allaah in the creation of Aadam.

And also the fatwa of Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) in response to a questioner who said he studied in a book of history that man's origin is from apes, and with the passing of time he changed into a human. The answer can be found here.

From the answer:

This statement is not correct, I mean the saying that the origin of man is from apes, however the one speaking with this, he is in reality an ape, deformed in intellect and deformed in vision (insight), so it is befitting that we call him an ape, and he is not a human, even if he is in the form of a human... this saying that the origin of man is from apes is not correct and believing in it is disbelief, because it is rejection (takdheeb) of the Qur'an...

http://www.aqidah.com/creed/article...y-forces-and-the-creation-of-man---part-4.cfm

Please do read it with an open heart and may Allaah light up our heart with the true knowledge, inshaa Allaah.

Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

John Smith

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is why humans have "racial" differences.

Was Adam white, black, Asian, Eskimo, Native American, Aboriginal, or what?

Why do we have those differences?

We have them because or evolutionary ancestors were not all the same. There were different forms of primitive humans which bred in different ways.

You seem like a well educated man so finding the answers should not be too difficult for you if you seek.

John Smith

Well, here is a sincere piece of advice for you: why don't you focus your energy on learning and understanding science?

I'm not giving up ANY science. Science discovers the truth whether you like it or not.

No, I'll prioritise the truth; thank you very much.

Yeah...I've seen the lack of preoccupation with science by the widespread ignorance of it here. It's shameful and scandalous. It also explains the lack of progress in the Islamic world, which I'm now beginning to see very clearly. I am questioning myself a great deal on these matters, because things are just not right.........

What you going to do? throw your coconut out of the tree and leave Islam again? grow up and accept that others have different views to yours.

If you know as much as you claim about science then you should know that islam taught science to excel.

John Smith

Yeah right!

Really excelling aren't you!

No medical developments at all..........and now I know why!

And by the way, I never actually left. I said the only way I could see out was by leaving. But that gets confirmed more and more every day.

Science is not my field im afraid so i cant really discuss much about it,but i know im not from an Ape,even a monkey will tell you that.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum..

Cut it out you two.. Its like watching two little kids fight over who wants to have the final scoop of ice-cream.. Respect eachother's view and move on.. For the sake of Allah(SWT)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asalaam alaikum

Plato is a planet, duhhhhhh. 9th one, to be exact.

aslam o aliakum wr wb :)

u made me smile aapaa :) thats pluto ,

plato was actually a greek philosopher, he came up with alot of sceintific theories and stuff

@scotty, brother look the thing is you are taking this very personally, im sorry but there are other members have who have interest in science and have studied at good universities, and we know what is true and whats not, scientific theories comes and go but the word of Allah (swt) is absolute and eternal. And not just that many non muslims who have PHD's and are professors are high level universities don't believe in evolution the way you are presenting, this doesn't mean just cause we don't agree with you we are living in the dark ages.

strive-may-i

Logic:
When everything else fails, Either one uses the gifted mind to ignore. Or (if weaker), One uses the ignore button in forum software to ignore. If neither, its a tragic use of logic. To apply patience, is good ....

And well did you know English is a language with most synonyms... Maybe thats the reason nowadays confusion is more!

John Smith

No, scientific theories DON'T just "come and go".

Science learns, adapts and changes.........which is more than any of you are doing. NOTHING is absolute or eternal......actually.

There are actually very very few scientists who don't accept evolution as true.....and those other few....have other very nasty agendas.....such as shoving a certain religion on to everyone else (such as in the United States).

Evolution is accepted scientific fact.

Get used to it.

But it doesn't matter to me anymore. You can live in your dream world and you can keep your children totally stupid. But the rest of us will be advanced. And as evolution does stress the importance of the survival of the fittest.....those with the highest intelligence will survive and those without will not.

We live in a very new world. The population is growing and we can't feed the numbers. The intellectually useless and the economically inactive are not going to be tolerated any longer. Everyone will be required to work for the common good in a useful and productive way......and those who don't........well, you can finish off that sentence.

We are going to need science to move out into space in the next hundred years. Perhaps you'd care to tell us how you're going to obtain that knowledge?

How did the NASA scientists get the astronauts to the moon in 1969? By the using the Bible? Seriously.....USE YOUR BRAIN.

Listen soft lad, give you head a wobble,man has never been to the depths of he oceans yet he has stepped foot on the Moon?.

There is me thinking your a geek in science.

I can hear a van pulling up carrying men in white jackets to take you away.

John Smith

We have been to the depths of the oceans.....

And yes I am a science (and history) geek......and unashamedly so.

Better than a clown car rolling up with Ronald McDonald inside.

Would take the clown car to be honest,more fun.

Any road so exactly how deep have we gone to the depths of the oceans?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Because it is crystal clear from science that we have evolved from a common ancestor with apes. FACT.

It is sad knowing that you uphold science more than the words of Allaah. You have simply ignored the question about Adam alayhi salaam just so that you can hold to your belief that humans come from apes. Every sane Muslim will never believe that.

If that is true then I will have to cease to be muslim. Get it? If you are going to deny the scientific truth, then I cannot be one of you. If you are going to lie about the origin of man, then it begs the question what else you're lying about too. When you destroy that trust, then that's the end.

I never lie when it comes to matters of the deen. I would never have the guts. The punishment of lying in the name of Allaah and the Prophet :saw2: itself should make us shivers and think thrice if not twice before saying anything.

Also, you seem to lack the manners in addressing to another Muslim.

I'm not interested in any fatwas by scientifically illiterate scholars; I'm interested in tried and tested scientific evidence from well-educated scientists.

Wow. Do you even know who the scholars I posted are? Then what gives you the authority to slander them? May Allaah forgives you, brother. You have just slander against scholars whom the Prophet :saw2: said are the inheritors of them. Inheritor of the Prophets. Does that sound like a very huge responsibility and honour there to you?

"If you fight science; you'll lose your children".

No, I will not. I will only lose my children when Allaah are taking them back to Him. Because all in this world belongs to Him and will eventually return to Him. Everything.

Well, here is a sincere piece of advice for you: why don't you focus your energy on learning and understanding science?

I'm not giving up ANY science. Science discovers the truth whether you like it or not.

No, I'll prioritise the truth; thank you very much.

Yeah...I've seen the lack of preoccupation with science by the widespread ignorance of it here. It's shameful and scandalous. It also explains the lack of progress in the Islamic world, which I'm now beginning to see very clearly. I am questioning myself a great deal on these matters, because things are just not right.........

It seems like my advice means nothing to you. I really do feel sorry, brother. Your obsession towards science has cloud your judgment on many things when it comes to faith. You simply disregard the scholars just because you believe you are more intelligent in science than everyone. You ignore the advice of another Muslim because you love science more than anything.

Science learns, adapts and changes.........which is more than any of you are doing. NOTHING is absolute or eternal......actually.

There are actually very very few scientists who don't accept evolution as true.....and those other few....have other very nasty agendas.....such as shoving a certain religion on to everyone else (such as in the United States).

Get used to it.

But it doesn't matter to me anymore. You can live in your dream world and you can keep your children totally stupid. But the rest of us will be advanced. And as evolution does stress the importance of the survival of the fittest.....those with the highest intelligence will survive and those without will not.

We live in a very new world. The population is growing and we can't feed the numbers. The intellectually useless and the economically inactive are not going to be tolerated any longer. Everyone will be required to work for the common good in a useful and productive way......and those who don't........well, you can finish off that sentence.

We are going to need science to move out into space in the next hundred years. Perhaps you'd care to tell us how you're going to obtain that knowledge?

How did the NASA scientists get the astronauts to the moon in 1969? By the using the Bible? Seriously.....USE YOUR BRAIN.

Yeah, OK. So everyone on this forum will live in dark ages while only you live in an advanced century. I see too much arrogance up there. Wa naothobillaah.

You can be a geek whatsoever, but never let it closes your heart from His Light. Seek help and strengths from Allaah, brother. Humble yourself in front of Your Creator. So that whatever knowledge that He gave you, it is to bring you closer to Him, not further from Him.

This thread isn't befitting anymore from the way people converse here. When there is lack of adaab and people start talking from their desires, insulting one another, even the truth that's being conveyed can be lost along the way.

I don't see any reason for it to remain open.

May Allaah guide us to the knowledge that only will benefit us in the world and the Hereafter.

Was-salaam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Get used to it.

aslam o aliakum wr wb

I say alot more things to you, but unfortunately it places us on the same level then, but i have to correct you on something; Exalted is Allah (swt) above all the absolute and Eternal

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

Quran 21:30

walaikum salam wr wb

Shak78

I do have my own account from my job, I think I have about oh a dollar after bills but yea not much. Right now recovering from knee surgery as well.

Shak78

Asalaam alaikum,

I figured he'd resort to physical abuse. Do you have any place to move to for now?

It wasnt him that did that, it was a softball injury thinking I was far more athletic then I really am. Just took forever for it clear medi-cal for authorization. He is currently with his parents for the next 3 months so I can get everything together to move.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
And I do actually know that there are other muslims here who do accept evolution as complete fact, because they have PMed me to thank me for having the courage to speak out about this.

But do they admit that they believe humans evolved from apes and that we don't come from Adam alayhi salaam? I highly doubt that.

Nevertheless, despite the arguments arise and your inappropriate words, I wish you well, brother. I hope you stick to being a Muslim, not because of the people but because you know it is the only true religion. Have a safe journey in your life.

Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullah.