In the US, Gaza is a different war

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

You have to read the information very carefully. To go back to the president elect...please think of what I wrote. He was chosen for his role. He is the Manchurian Candidate. What this has to do with space aliens I do not know. Please do not mock what I write. The bottom line is Barak Obama is Jewish. He is the son of a Jewish woman. It was well orchestrated.This must have been in the planning before the Kennedy Administration. I do not have the time or inclination to use the Freedom of Information Act to research.
Sister Warda...I did my reading to educate myself. During the election season I was screaming not to vote for him. Brother Nighean what else do you need to know that he is Jewish..he is not saying a word while the Gazana are being eradicated. His ethnicity is critical. He won because of the Jewish Lobby..look at his cabinet choices...little Israel.

:salam2: my dear sister
i was talking about his father (because children are always the fathers, i wonder why the mother never matters here)
but according to Obama, i know nothing about his mother, but i will take your information as correct.
am sorry if you felt offended.
We all know he was practically chosen for the post, we will wait and see what happens.
we should go back to the topic at hand, what can we do to educate the american people about their foreign policy towards the middle east?
and i still ask all muslims to start by cleaning our back yards.
:wasalam:
:hearts:

I wish Muslim leaders would learn the phrase blood is thicker than water.

If they knew the meaning we would not see such a people suffering without being helped.
close all the oil valves, how does israel run their war machine?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister...in the Jewish faith the blood line is materlineal. So yes, it does not matter about the father.

But, I have hopes that Muslims will wake up.As for our leadership...we must look upon the scholars..the politicians are fools.

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

Thank you for the info

They are fools i agree but look at what the fools can do?

We are already making that wake up call.
so the ummah should wake up.

Shahram123

Brother, thank you for highlighting situation in US over Palestinian issue. If most american not aware (due to media cover-up) what is happening in Gaza so I think it is a duty for american moslem to spread the news and tell the american that there are slaugthering of women and children are taking place in Gaza by zionist regime. I'm sure there is way to do this. InshAllah.

The problem is that most American Muslims cannot do this, they are viewed in fear and distrust by most people. They will not believe them. I can, to some extent, being Persian and white and speaking perfect english with no accent. It's sad, but the truth of the situation of perception by most Americans. So, I try to do what I can, and I educate many people. I have more luck with black Americans. I think this has to do with that many of them understand oppression and they do not see the USA with rose-colored glasses.

Salaam,

Dearest HumbleWun..the president elect can not pray as a Muslim as there is serious doubt that his father was a Muslim. I will try and dig up the article I read which gave rational reasons as to why the role of his father has been so minimal in his life. He may go to the Christian church but in terms of Judaic law he is Jewish.

I wish Muslim leaders would learn the phrase blood is thicker than water.

Salaam,

Thank you sister....I agree..we need a detailed investigation on his fathers background. Just based on his actions, Obama does not seem to have had much contact with his father thus making him a Manchurian Candidate.

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

Thank you sister....I agree..we need a detailed investigation on his fathers background. Just based on his actions, Obama does not seem to have had much contact with his father thus making him a Manchurian Candidate.

:salam2:
http://worldmeets.us/thestandardkenya000005.shtml

I found this, being raised in Kenya myself (i do not live there anymore) i can relate to all the names.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/familytree/545467,BSX-News-wotreev09.stng

Here is another link, they are confusing at times but you be the judge of that.
This is not in support of Obama, i could care less about him, what i want is a good PR with the Middle east (we need better foreign policy toward the middle east) people should stop acting guilty toward Israel so far as giving then an upper hand in all things due to the holocaust.

AlQurtubi

Banned
I dont understand why we are all after obama? We all know that he is a grandmaster ( a designation) of "Free masons". Free masons is a zionist under world organization.

I think this should end all the debate on this thread. I have the proofs at home. Come and get it. Or if you know any other language than english, i can scan it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My reasoning to educate members about Barak Obama is to help them understand why America will not help Gaza. Too many people are looking up to him as a knight in shinning armor. I am simply trying to help them recognize that he is part of a plot to kill Muslims. The press here is behind the Zionist regime to control the world.

There is even controversy over his birth certificate. Today there will be a session before a judge regarding the authenticity of his birth certificate.

Hello everyone...it is time to add two plus two. The people who support and supply Israelis with chemical weapons to kill children..we need to understand what motivates them.

AlQurtubi

Banned
mashALLAH Mom, you are doing a great job. Keep it up. I never knew that he doesnt have original birth certificate.. lol ..

See, how corrupt US presidents are :)

Khalil2u

ASALAAMU ALAIKUM,
I LIVE IN USA AND WATCH THE NEWS ALSO READING IT DAILY. I THINK U WERE TOO KIND TOO THESE NEWS AGENCIES. THE WAY IT GOES IS. HAMAS A TERRORIST GROUP HAS BOMBED ISRAEL OVER 3000 TIMES. THE ISRAELIES HAVE TO FIGHT BACK THEY R OPPRESSED AND TERRORIZED BY GAZA AND THEY HAVE TO FIGHT BACK. WE ALL KNOW THAT THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. THAT IS THE WAY THIS WAR IS JUSTIFIED. IT IS THE WAR ON TERROR. MAY ALLAH BLESS GAZA I WILL KEEP ITS PPL IN MY DUAS.
:hearts:KHALIL2U4EVER:hearts:

Bint Muhammad.

I dont understand why we are all after obama? We all know that he is a grandmaster ( a designation) of "Free masons". Free masons is a zionist under world organization.

I think this should end all the debate on this thread. I have the proofs at home. Come and get it. Or if you know any other language than english, i can scan it.

He's a Free mason?! Can I see the proof?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

American Muslims are a diverse lot. And like many many immigration populations before them..they want to assimilate and be left alone. Many American Muslims have good jobs. They do not want to give up the ease of the life here.
There is another large segement of American Muslims who are the poor. They are ignored. They have little or no voice.
Many have bought into the American Lie. I know I did until I woke up one day.

There is no blame to be placed on anyone. We are just blessed when we wake up. We are given a choice to make the right decision. I know each American who writes on this website is taking a risk. Trust me on this one.

However, we are dedicated to the Truth. And the Truth is Allah. There comes a point in each life that we follow only the Truth. And we are doing what we can. We donate. We educate. We pray. We unite with Muslims.

But one thing about lies is they are not real. And the lies will fade away because Truth never fails.

warda A

Sister
salam
There will come a time when people will realize that they have been in limbo for long and they will wake up, i hope it will be very soon when people will be able to know how to decifer between the truth and lie