In the US, Gaza is a different war

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Wa alaikum salaam

So true..I have non-muslims friends and classmates who are from Japan and they say they also detect how American news and some tv shows are anti-Islam. It is shame....most of my classmates are so unaware of what is going on. I don't even like reading American base news companies. I just started reading cnn news, I prefer Democracy now (american..but very liberal and privately funded), BBC, and al jazeera and other small newspapers. I definitely don't read Fox news.

pcozzy

:salam2:

your writing is as if you are speaking, please brothers and sisters;

write, write, write and keep writing.

That is the only way you would be able to assert this great shame taking place. The USA is all about how much money they return from a product such as news. The more you write the more they will run across information. Thus they will have no choice but to report on it. These computer are rather useless unless we can promote the truth.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Searching_soul

Sister Mirajmom. I understand how u feel. When you read a lot and u finally understand the truth of whats really taking place, and when others are ignorant of the facts, u become very frustrated. You feel like telling them all about the reality, but then no one wants to bother listening to the details. U tend to give up hope. Cheer up :) we are with you sister..... and whatever the details you give, we'll try to verify it and believe it. I also hate people who are ignorant of whats actually taking place in Gaza. Im studying in india..and me and my friend were talking abt the news coming from Israel. And he was like, these palestinians deserve this. Im like WHAT? how do u say that? What justifies this massacre dude? And he was like, they are firing rockets at innocent israeli civilians inside israel. See thats the news they get. They really don't understand what the truth is. And they are not wiling to find out as well. The media has become a LETHAL WEAPON in the hands of US and ISRAEL.

I'll just check your information out to see, if obama is really a jew. And i won't be really surprised if he is. No black would've got this far, if he wasn't a jew.

:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Im studying in india..and me and my friend were talking abt the news coming from Israel. And he was like, these palestinians deserve this. Im like WHAT? how do u say that? What justifies this massacre dude? And he was like, they are firing rockets at innocent israeli civilians inside israel. See thats the news they get. They really don't understand what the truth is. And they are not wiling to find out as well. The media has become a LETHAL WEAPON in the hands of US and ISRAEL.

So true brother,yesterday I was watching CNN IBN the Indian news channel and I was apalled and shocked that they made analogy of Israel and India like should India follow Israel in dealing with terrorists.Dang!!It had me disgusted and believe me it was an uncomfertable night to sleep.My blood was all boiling,where does the question arise?Moreover 51% people in the poll agreed that India should copy Israel.Wo so much for ignorance.
Believe me I'm shaking whilst I'm posting this.Its disgusting,people are so ignorant.
wa alaykumassalaam

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
I understand in Islam women can be a judge in the court of law but not giving death sentence. This is because (I understand from this prof) they give birth to man and woman so they should not do something that contradict their motherly nature. Women like Condoleeza Rice and Livni (whatever her name - foreign minister of illegal state of Israel) should not have authorised such a massacre to invade and kills so many innocent children.

So true brother,their souls have been tarnished by the filth of kufr.

warda A

Sister
salam
I'll just check your information out to see, if obama is really a jew. And i won't be really surprised if he is. No black would've got this far, if he wasn't a jew.
sorry ,nut we are starting to stereotype,
Obama's father is from Kenya and he has some half siblings am sure most Americans do not know where Kenya is. His partenal famil are Muslims (whether they practice or not is not an issue-their problem)
I think the problem is most people just watch the news and start ranting without checking if it is true or false or changed a little.
Brothers and Sisters we need to educate ourselves and others for us to move forward and most of all clean our backyards first.

Why do most Americans assume that Palestine is a nation of Muslims only? there is quite a big percentage of Christians.

nighean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.
Here is a link (with pictures) regarding Barak Obama's father and grandfather, both Muslims from Kenya. Yeah, his father was Jewish... and his brother was ELVIS....and his mother was a space alien....
I personally don't care what his ethnic background is but care about what he DOES. I will give the man a chance as president before making any judgements.

mahdi

salam,

I am positive that the American media is very corrupt, just recently when i heard that Israel has started it's Air campaign on Gaza i hurried to the TV to see if there was any news. i turned to Fox News but what i saw there really surprised me. they were showing a documentary of a Palestinian who converted to christianity and claimed that his father was a top hammas leader. they were showing this just to portray Hammas as an Evil group. and Islam the Cause of it. after watching for a few minutes i changed to CNN but all i could find there was numbers nothing else. they speak of how many palestenians were killed and qoute Isreal's who say those civilians died because hammas was using them as a human shield and firing rockets from there area. i was really Amazed by what i have seen, so i went to the Internet to get my information. in these last day, i don't know what happened but the war on Gaza is not the main topic here. the have changed their attention to the Economy and American domestic issues. what i think is that they are just avoiding to show the cruelty and the injustice of Israel that is why they are not making the war a big issue.

Shahram123

Hello again from your Iranian-American agnostic brother. I am completely devastated by what is happening in Gaza. Most Americans do not know or care. I don't blame the ones who are simply ignorant, they are easy to talk to. Ears always perk up when I mention the 10 million dollar a day figure to fund what causes terrorism. It's those who side with the Israelis based on evangelical or political motivations that make my blood boil. Muslims abroad should understand that the Palestinians are to them the same as those who commited the atrocity on 9/11. So you can understand the indifference. I have NEVER suppported Hamas, but I hope they fight well against the IDF, it is a hopeless situation, and no one is coming to help because this is exactly what Israel wants. The best to hope for is that this becomes Israel's Iraq/vietnam. There ARE some sane people in Israel, Jewish people who beleive in justice and fairness, but they have no voice just like in the USA. I am sure there are demonstrations in Israel as well, albeit on a much smaller scale. I have to say I have seen better coverage than I expected on CNN. They have repeatedly mentioned the humanitarian crisis, even as so far as making personal remarks about this being "civilians" who are dying and trapped in a blockade. Even Larry King last night shut up his Jewish host whoe was not letting the other guest speak about the plight of the Palestinians. Even Larry King mentioned this was asymetrical. He has surprised me lately. So there is some voice for the common people to hear, thank God.

This is terrible! The people of Gaza have no where to go. The Israelis are truly monsters and my tax dollars support this!!! At least I have the bravery to speak out. LAst week I told someone I thought the reporter who threw his shoes at Bush was a hero. I have been shocked and hurt countless times by ignorant people with their comments, now it's my turn to shock them with mine. This is going to fuel so much anti-Israel and anti-US sentiment, we are bound to see more attacks. This is a very dark time for humanity.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother, thank you for highlighting situation in US over Palestinian issue. If most american not aware (due to media cover-up) what is happening in Gaza so I think it is a duty for american moslem to spread the news and tell the american that there are slaugthering of women and children are taking place in Gaza by zionist regime. I'm sure there is way to do this. InshAllah.

salam alaykum

this is the 1st time im hearing that americans live inside a bubble and only get to know biased news

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You have to read the information very carefully. To go back to the president elect...please think of what I wrote. He was chosen for his role. He is the Manchurian Candidate. What this has to do with space aliens I do not know. Please do not mock what I write. The bottom line is Barak Obama is Jewish. He is the son of a Jewish woman. It was well orchestrated.This must have been in the planning before the Kennedy Administration. I do not have the time or inclination to use the Freedom of Information Act to research.
Sister Warda...I did my reading to educate myself. During the election season I was screaming not to vote for him. Brother Nighean what else do you need to know that he is Jewish..he is not saying a word while the Gazana are being eradicated. His ethnicity is critical. He won because of the Jewish Lobby..look at his cabinet choices...little Israel.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salaam,

You have to read the information very carefully. To go back to the president elect...please think of what I wrote. He was chosen for his role. He is the Manchurian Candidate. What this has to do with space aliens I do not know. Please do not mock what I write. The bottom line is Barak Obama is Jewish. He is the son of a Jewish woman. It was well orchestrated.This must have been in the planning before the Kennedy Administration. I do not have the time or inclination to use the Freedom of Information Act to research.
Sister Warda...I did my reading to educate myself. During the election season I was screaming not to vote for him. Brother Nighean what else do you need to know that he is Jewish..he is not saying a word while the Gazana are being eradicated. His ethnicity is critical. He won because of the Jewish Lobby..look at his cabinet choices...little Israel.

I read today's newspaper, apparently Obama said he will not touch on Gaza issue until he takes office. He said "there should be 1 president at a time for america". Hopefully he will not need his rocket scientists to advise him what really happening in Gaza now.

Salaam,

Obama has prayed the prayer of the Jews yet he claims to be Christian. Why didn't he pray with the Muslims? (If his father was Muslim) does he have any love for the blood of his father's religion? He has remained silent while innocent (Muslim & Christian) Palestinians are being slaughtered by the Zionist Jews. He has promised to back Israel, his cabinet members are all pro-war/pro-Israel. Al-Zawahiri is right, he is a house negro by definition. If not, then he is a house Jew for all that he stands for.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I do not have any doubt that he is a Christian coz according to US constitution only a Christian can be the US president. Correct me if I'm wrong. If he's muslim, I suggest he change his name to Osama, if he dare.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Salaam,

"It was well orchestrated.This must have been in the planning before the Kennedy Administration."

Perhaps someday this will make a good movie? :D (and no im not mocking you)

I do not have any doubt that he is a Christian coz according to US constitution only a Christian can be the US president. Correct me if I'm wrong. If he's muslim, I suggest he change his name to Osama, if he dare.

Salaam,

Actually that is incorrect by definition. According to US Constitution, Article II, Section 1:

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

There is no mention of being a Christian, but we all know that Jewish & Evangelical Chiristian lobbies select the president. A more reasonable debate would be to argue what constitutes as "naturl born," because they murdered & stole their land from the native Indians.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salaam,

Actually that is incorrect by definition. According to US Constitution, Article II, Section 1:

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

There is no mention of being a Christian, but we all know that Jewish & Evangelical Chiristian lobbies select the president. A more reasonable debate would be to argue what constitutes as "naturl born," because they murdered & stole their land from the native Indians.

Thank you brother. I appreciate for your clarification.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest HumbleWun..the president elect can not pray as a Muslim as there is serious doubt that his father was a Muslim. I will try and dig up the article I read which gave rational reasons as to why the role of his father has been so minimal in his life. He may go to the Christian church but in terms of Judaic law he is Jewish.

I wish Muslim leaders would learn the phrase blood is thicker than water.

Amina 1

I am ashamed to be an American. We are kept in the dark and taught not to question and led to believe in lies.
Please may Allah save those people in Gaza there are children dying I saw pictures I saw one who looked like my son. I can't even imagine the horror Why???? May Allah open the ground beneath the people responsible and drop them straight into hell. I cannot stop crying. I don't know what I should do to help I wish I could help I don't know what to do
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: